British News Megathread - aka CWCissey's news thread

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
At this rate, it will be more dangerous to be a child in "Great" Britain than anywhere else in the world:

The girls became a 'burden' to her and 'got in the way of her doing what she wanted' - which included offering to meet men for sex in exchange for money, the jury were told.

The court also heard on one occasion she even discussed sending explicit images to a man in return for cash while she was in hospital with seriously ill Lexi.

She wrote to one man: 'If you put enough in we can meet and I will f*** you. Should fund my shopping.'

Following the death of Lexi, Porton had remained 'particularly unemotional and detached', according to the paramedics who attended the scene.

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190703-165734_YouTube.jpg

Nigel and his gang are up to some wild shenanigans in Brussels, this time by turning their back to the opening ceremony and replacing their EU mini-flags with UK flags.
As per usual the Libdems act exceptional, wearing a shirt saying "Bollocks to Brexit"

Nigel's explanation/interview:

Article:
A group of 29 MEPs from Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party symbolically turned their backs on the European anthem as they were sworn in during the EU Parliament’s opening ceremony on Tuesday.
As the newly elected politicians took their seats for the first time, they turned around as the European anthem ‘Ode to Joy’ rang out in the parliament building in Strasbourg.
The protest appeared to get under the skin of the parliament’s president Antonio Tajani. “Rising to your feet is a matter of respect,” Tajani said. “It does not mean that you necessarily share the views of the European Union. Even when you listen to the anthem of another country you rise to your feet.”

Prior to the protest, leader Farage said he had a “funny feeling” that his MEPs would still be there come November 1, despite the UK’s date for leaving the bloc currently being set for October 31, and the expected incoming prime minister Boris Johnson has vowed to leave the union by then with or without a deal.

“We’re not going to sit in there and listen to our country be talked down,” Farage told reporters during a photoshoot outside the parliament building. “At the first sign of insult, they will know we’re here, don’t worry about that.”

Brexit Party MEPs also flew miniature British flags in yet another symbolic act of defiance.
Meanwhile, anti-Brexit Liberal Democrat Party MEPs carried out their own ostentatious protest, by wearing their ‘Bollocks to Brexit’ t-shirts to the session.
Screenshot_20190703-170230_Chrome.jpg

It's a race to see who can be the most obnoxious seemingly

EasyPeasy

Tommy Robinson MEP is innocent
kiwifarms.net
Farage is a sellout toff, he revealed the Brexit Party's policies and it's stupid stuff like free wi-fi on buses and trains, free broadband in every home, cancelling interest payments on student loans... etc

But nothing about protecting our borders, nothing about kicking out non-British immigrants after Brexit, nothing about giving our pensioners a decent pension to live on or getting our homeless veterans off the streets.

Fuck him, lost my vote.

Well, what a very polite dust up.

It's just as lame as when the politicians here in the US do it, but just a little fancier.

Why do Britishisms always come off sounding like words you expect an small child to invent?
I don't know if the assie ones or the british ones sound more ricidulous. Unlike my regional slang, which is all excellent and high class.

Last edited:

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
We heil *fart* heil *fart* right in the EU's face

Also WTF. @EasyPeasy isn't meming.
>Online sales tax
>Free broadband everywhere

Not sure how I feel about the 0 interest in uni loans. I want to leave the banks holding the bag for investing in £200,000 a year music therapy degrees but I also want to stop people from borrowing for this shit in the first place.

Still, cutting foreign aid in half is a naughty proposition tbh. Should be 0 though :evil:

That's all that's been revealed

Splendid Meat Sticks

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Farage is a sellout toff, he revealed the Brexit Party's policies and it's stupid stuff like free wi-fi on buses and trains, free broadband in every home, cancelling interest payments on student loans... etc
Farage is being very smart. He just wants to leave the fucking EU for right now, so his domestic policies are just a bunch of broadly agreeable shit to keep his party together and make sure that everyone is focused on their party's one central issue.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
At this rate, it will be more dangerous to be a child in "Great" Britain than anywhere else in the world:

"You're in my way of doing what I want, so let me guarantee I'll never be able to do what I want again by getting locked in prison! See ya, kids!"
I'm calling it now: drugs.
A model WTF? What was she modelling, her fucking freckles?

That's a rough 23.
Also: Yup. Drugs.
.... Do you think the babydaddies are clients who came in her by accident? oh shit

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
kiwifarms.net
"You're in my way of doing what I want, so let me guarantee I'll never be able to do what I want again by getting locked in prison! See ya, kids!"
I'm calling it now: drugs.

That's a rough 23.
Also: Yup. Drugs.
.... Do you think the babydaddies are clients who came in her by accident? oh shit
23? She's about 14. Welcome to Britain, land of shit food and shitier jail bait

NoticesPatterns

kiwifarms.net

But nothing about protecting our borders, nothing about kicking out non-British immigrants after Brexit, nothing about giving our pensioners a decent pension to live on or getting our homeless veterans off the streets.

Fuck him, lost my vote.
Farage has never represented himself as anything other than a laissez faire civnat. His reputation as a far-right anti-immigrant nationalist was invented by the media. The only notable party offering real nationalism and mass repatriation was the BNP.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino