Votes: 23 43.4%
  • It's 'art'

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Remember when British cops were respected for risking life and limb without a gun as an assured first-response?

Now they're a glorified internet moderation service, in only 4 years time.....

If Sir Robert Peel were still alive, he'd whip the daylights out of each and every one of these soy-addled overgrown hallway monitors.... ignoring fights and drug dealings (cuz those kids are scary and might beat me up) but handing out a week of detention on those caught running to the bathroom WITHOUT a teacher's permission slip.

Last edited:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Seriously what is wrong with that country? How does something like this happen? A century ago they had an empire and were so hardcore they were hanging their own soldiers with PTSD. How does it degenerate into this in a few decades?
I blame America. We wanted to be the world’s policeman which meant other first world countries could prioritize other things.

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how an entire country gets a megathread because of how pitiful it is.

Mediocre

kiwifarms.net
The UK is a serious country and terrific ally, guys. Stop laughing.
Thanks best ally, it's only fair to not make fun of this poor entrepreneur who enriched our country with his wares that he had for sale. I fully support our brave police force in their message to end cyber bullying about his less than perfect hairline and anyone who continues should be arrested and charged with a hate crime.

I think the National Health Service should even supply this fine young man with the funds to obtain a hair transplant paid for by the tax payers.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
download.png

Lol someone beat me to Prodigy, but Coolio is pretty close too.

What happens when your government doesn't fear you. Go buy some guns Europe, before Omar becomes the most popular baby name by 2020.

View attachment 886345
I mean I agree with you. But the US government doesn't have much to worry about even with legality of guns. The people with sensible opinions over here are just too docile now. The whole western world is just one great big herd of nigger cattle, and they got them so docile now. That's why we put up with all this constant glow in the dark bullshit.

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 886539

Lol someone beat me to Prodigy, but Coolio is pretty close too.

I mean I agree with you. But the US government doesn't have much to worry about even with legality of guns. The people with sensible opinions over here are just too docile now. The whole western world is just one great big herd of nigger cattle, and they got them so docile now. That's why we put up with all this constant glow in the dark bullshit.
Situations like that are until they are not. We are already at the point where every few weeks some white man somewhere in the western world chimps out and goes on a rampage. Even a few years ago that would have been unthinkable. You had a McVeigh/Brevek every decade or two and that was about it. I have no idea where it's all heading but I doubt the coming decades will be described as docile.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino