Votes: 23 43.4%
  • It's 'art'

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jellycar

Patricia Campbell Hearst
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of the death of that married young police/guardsman several years ago. 2012 maybe?
He was crossing the street and I think he got run over or shot by two or three black guys. People filmed as he lay dying in the street.

Crimes That Shocked Britain covered an episode on this

Edit: Lee Rigby in 2013

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
It was a little more complicated than that.

Rigby was in the army and was attacked by two black Islamists.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

too many youtube makeup videos
kiwifarms.net
It was a little more complicated than that.

Rigby was in the army and was attacked by two black Islamists.
Black islamists is a ridiculous thing, if a black person goes conservative/right they're a house nigger but a black muslim is often someone licking the feet of the arabs that wouldn't spit on them if they were dying of thirst.

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of the death of that married young police/guardsman several years ago. 2012 maybe?
He was crossing the street and I think he got run over or shot by two or three black guys. People filmed as he lay dying in the street.

Crimes That Shocked Britain covered an episode on this

Edit: Lee Rigby in 2013
A bit more barbaric than that, he was run over then hacked to pieces with cleavers while people filmed.

To play a bit of devils advocate with the previous few pages. The law counts mocking people's appearance as harassment and it's been a law for a while now, it wasn't something they made up just for this one druggie. It's still exceptional and shouldn't be a law but like most headlines in this damn nation the truth is a bit more mundane.

Its like those articles that have headlines like "man arrested for having a ladle in public" where the actual reason he was arrested was he was on the run from the law and just happened to have a ladle on him at the time.

Just to clarify i do not agree with these stupid laws, i just want to remind people that most of these headlines are hyperbolic.

• Informative
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

Rancid Flid

Wah di bumboclaat ?
kiwifarms.net
In Lincolnshire, infidel school girls have been asked to wear a hijab for a day to raise awareness of discrimination against their Muslim class mates. Bunch of Dhimmis. I hope they tell the girls that not wearing a hijab in some countries can mean prison, corporal punishment or even execution but that doesn't really fit the narrative does it ?

TalkRadio host Julia Hartley-Brewer, introduced the novel idea into the conversation when she tweeted, “‘Lincolnshire non-Muslim girls asked to wear hijab for a day’ — or how about the Muslim girls try NOT wearing a hijab for a day and see how nice life is in a free society where women are equal with men and don’t need to cover themselves to get respect?”

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
kiwifarms.net
Meghan has made Prince Harry less popular, says Farage
  • 1 hour ago

Nigel Farage attends the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Sydney, Australia
Image copyrightEPAImage captionNigel Farage praised the Queen and said he hoped she lived a "very long time"
Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage has criticised members of the Royal Family and claimed the Duke of Sussex's popularity has "fallen off a cliff" since he met his wife, Meghan.
Mr Farage also said he hoped Prince Charles would not become king because of his views on climate change.
But the ex-UKIP leader told the right-wing conference in Australia the Queen was an "amazing, awe-inspiring woman".
His spokesman said the comments were not part of a speech at the event.
The comments were first reported by the Guardian, which said media had been banned from the Conservative Political Action Conference in Sydney but that it had heard a recording of Mr Farage comments on Saturday.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend a film premier in London's Leicester Square
Image copyrightGETTY IMAGES
It reported Mr Farage had said Prince Harry had been "the most popular royal of a younger generation that we've seen for 100 years" before he met Meghan.
"Here was Harry, here he was this young, brave, boisterous, all-male, getting into trouble, turning up at stag parties inappropriately dressed, drinking too much and causing all sorts of mayhem," he said.
"And then he met Meghan Markle, and it's fallen off a cliff."
He went on to discuss the prince's remarks last month that he and Meghan plan to have no more than two children to help fight against climate change.
Mr Farage said the move was "irrelevant" because the "population of the globe is exploding" in areas including China and India.
The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex at Wimbledon tennis tournament
Image copyrightEPA
He said he hoped the Queen would live a "very, very long time" to prevent the Prince of Wales becoming king.
"When it comes to her son, when it comes to Charlie Boy and climate change, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear," he said.
"Her mother, Her Royal Highness the Queen's mother was a slightly overweight, chain-smoking gin drinker who lived to 101 years old.
"All I can say is Charlie Boy is now in his 70s... may the Queen live a very, very long time."
Mr Farage's comments have been criticised on social media, with Labour MP David Lammy urging Mr Farage to "lay off Meghan".
And BBC political correspondent Mark Lobel said Number 10 was refusing to give the remarks any more oxygen by commenting on them.
But one Brexit Party MEP dismissed the criticism saying Mr Farage's comments were "wholly irrelevant to our goal of delivering Brexit".
Another MEP said: "Sounds like he was having fun with the Australians. He said the Queen was an amazing woman."
BBC News site
Archive

Farage barrages the Windsors.
WTF I love Nigel now.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify i do not agree with these stupid laws, i just want to remind people that most of these headlines are hyperbolic.
How about the absolutely idiotic tweets straight from the cops themselves?

1565639213400.png

This is from over a year ago and despite being broadly ridiculed, it's still up on their official, blue checkmark Twitter, and I just took that shot right now. That department in particular is incessantly tweeting idiotic nonsense like this.

teriyakiburns

MY COOKIE
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 887603

This is from over a year ago and despite being broadly ridiculed, it's still up on their official, blue checkmark Twitter, and I just took that shot right now. That department in particular is incessantly tweeting idiotic nonsense like this.
They're part of the Metropolican Police and utterly bonkers as a result. At least they're not City of London police. Those buggers will arrest you for eating a kebab with intent to swallow and then add on assaulting a police officer when your sauce drips on their shoes.

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 887603

The met is run on quotas, they don't meet a certain number of arrests they get lay offs and pay cuts and most cops just want to provide for their family at this point. so they take the easy option, the goal is not to convict but rather to inflate the arrest numbers so the higher ups don't come down on them like a ton of bricks, this mess won't be fixed by going after the local bobby, he has no real power in the situation but going after the chiefs and the mayors who push this shit onto the bobbies because they can't be fucked to do their own job.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Caturday Karen
kiwifarms.net
The met is run on quotas, they don't meet a certain number of arrests they get lay offs and pay cuts and most cops just want to provide for their family at this point. so they take the easy option, the goal is not to convict but rather to inflate the arrest numbers so the higher ups don't come down on them like a ton of bricks, this mess won't be fixed by going after the local bobby, he has no real power in the situation but going after the chiefs and the mayors who push this shit onto the bobbies because they can't be fucked to do their own job.
Policing is the last thing that needs KPI this isn’t some anarcho capitalist society. Police need huge reform here.

Skyclaw

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
So it's not exaggeration at all, then. They actually do this stupid shit. It's beyond parody.
They totally do, because its easier to go after Tony the internet twat caller than Achmed the pedo down the road. Tony doesn't know he;'s committed a "crime" so he won't resist whereas Achmed will resist, and that's just too much effort for PC plod.

Like i say the point isn't to get convictions but rather to inflate the number of arrests to make it look like your combating crime to keep your funding and job.

TrannyLindsayLohan

Yaniv made me a tranny TERF
kiwifarms.net
An Muhammed has attacked a cop with a machete in East London.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/aug/08/man-charged-after-attack-on-police-officer-in-east-london

The officer, 28, remains in hospital in a serious but stable condition after being stabbed in the head. His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening. His family have been informed and are receiving support from Metropolitan police family liaison officers.
Scotland Yard said the officer was seriously injured but would recover. He had attempted to stop a van suspected of having no insurance in Leyton just after midnight on Thursday. The officer, who has about a decade of experience, managed to use his Taser despite being brutally injured in the “sudden and brutal” assault which lasted just seconds.

The Daily Mail love this stuff, they even described the cop as "scalped" in the headline on their main page.

Hero cop's police officer girlfriend rushed to scene when she heard he was machete attack victim - as man, 56, appears in court on attempted murder charge after 'unprovoked and brutal assault'
  • Pc Stuart Outten, 28, slashed across his face, head and hands by a driver wielding a machete yesterday
  • Passers-by filmed rushing to aid of police officer after he is stabbed and they attempt the stop flow of blood
  • Officer, 28, stabbed after attempting to stop a van in the Leyton area of London and used Taser on attacker
  • His police officer girlfriend sent to scene after learning from colleagues who could be bleeding to death
  • Chief Superintendent Richard Tucker, said the attack was 'a symptom of people having less fear of the police'
  • Today 56-year-old Muhammed Rodwan of Luton appeared in London court charged with attempted murder
  • Did you see the attack
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7340607/Scalped-police-officers-girlfriend-sent-secure-scene.html

So apparently britbong cops got an American gun website to censor posts with the pics and videos:

C7989B9A-8CA5-422E-8D42-94E2834C0D1E.jpeg

Rancid Flid

Wah di bumboclaat ?
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 887603

You may have seen this but South Yorkshire Police ( who ignored Muslim rape gang victims for 2 decades) started asking people to report "non-crime hate incidents" to them last year. WTF has "non-crime" got to do with the police ?

"I just witnessed a non-crime, better call the cops." FFS.

1565646747963.png

South Yorkshire Police really are a bunch of useless spastics :

‘Child 3, aged 13, was found by the police at 3am…in a semi-derelict house alone with a large group of adult males. She was drunk, the result of having been supplied with alcohol, and there was evidence that her clothing had been disrupted. She alone was arrested for a public order offence, detained, prosecuted, appeared before the Youth Court and received a Referral Order for which the YOT arranged ‘reparation’, drug and alcohol counselling, art psychotherapy and victim awareness sessions.’
So the only person to be arrested when the police found a drunk child, who was 3 years under the age of consent, with a group of adult males, was the child herself.

Because :

One reason given in the various official reports for this failure by South Yorkshire Police and other local authorities was their politically correct reluctance to be seen criticising actions by Muslims lest they be seen as “racist” or “Islamophobic”.

Rancid Flid

Wah di bumboclaat ?
kiwifarms.net
So apparently britbong cops got an American gun website to censor posts with the pics and videos:

View attachment 887766
Here's a couple of uncensored pics of the injured cop & a video of the arrest in the link. I'm sure I heard a couple of machete blows landing

1565648777134.png

1565648663542.png

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
You may have seen this but South Yorkshire Police ( who ignored Muslim rape gang victims for 2 decades) started asking people to report "non-crime hate incidents" to them last year. WTF has "non-crime" got to do with the police ?

"I just witnessed a non-crime, better call the cops." FFS.

View attachment 887793

South Yorkshire Police really are a bunch of useless spastics :

So the only person to be arrested when the police found a drunk child, who was 3 years under the age of consent, with a group of adult males, was the child herself.

Because :
South Yorkshire has been ignoring grooming gangs for two decades, worried about political correctness, I wonder why that is the case?

Pic not related:

Screenshot 2019-08-13 at 17.00.16.png

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
South Yorkshire Police ( who ignored Muslim rape gang victims for 2 decades) started asking people to report "non-crime hate incidents" to them last year. WTF has "non-crime" got to do with the police ?

Simple. Hate crime being a big problem means that you can start to push for more draconian control via hate crime laws, and any single interest group can push for more protection.

Trans lobby for example. They’re trying hard to get ‘massive increase in transphobic hate crime!’ To be a thing. That gives them leverage to try to get things like the equality act changed so that gender replaces sex as a protected category . So you end up with a situation where the cops are called on a citizen tweeting and taking the piss, and it’s recorded as a hate crime. Hate crime levels up? Gotta do something about it! Let’s make misgendering a crime, or gender a protected category.

Rancid Flid

Wah di bumboclaat ?
kiwifarms.net
Simple. Hate crime being a big problem means that you can start to push for more draconian control via hate crime laws, and any single interest group can push for more protection.

Trans lobby for example. They’re trying hard to get ‘massive increase in transphobic hate crime!’ To be a thing. That gives them leverage to try to get things like the equality act changed so that gender replaces sex as a protected category . So you end up with a situation where the cops are called on a citizen tweeting and taking the piss, and it’s recorded as a hate crime. Hate crime levels up? Gotta do something about it! Let’s make misgendering a crime, or gender a protected category.
I did a bit of research on so called hate crime a while ago & found that the figures for criminal convictions have actually gone down but reports have gone up & the main reason for the number of reports going up is that it's far easier now to report a "hate crime" online or over the phone, plus, you can report a hate crime even if you aren't the victim. So technically, I could report someone on here for saying "Gas the Jews" & it will be recorded as a hate crime, even though the chances of a conviction are pretty much zero. What a waste of time & resources & it seems like we've now turned offensive speech into a police matter. Fucking Clownworld.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino