• It's 'art'

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Source required
Can't find anything from the mother, my apologies (will edit my post) but here is a speculative blog post

• Informative
Reactions: GloJojo

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net

Fuck off.
I've just been sniggering slightly over one of their stories linked to that because she's a teacher that swears in front of her pupils. She's from Birmingham, so I can guess the ethnicity of the rapist.

'Rape triggered my Tourette's'

And she's a dyke.

Reactions: CWCissey

Safir

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fuck off.
I don't know what's worse: that the joke is so painfully unfunny outside of later context, that it was voted top joke of a comedy event, that people decided to randomly complain to an unrelated a charity, that the charity escalated the complaints, that BBC decided the whole matter is article-worthy.... Britain can't sink fast enough.

Man wearing fox tail sexually assaulted woman [near Tate Modern], police say

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Semi-professional footballer, 24, who repeatedly punched a woman outside a London club in horrifying attack caught on video is jailed for more than two years

Can you guess the ethnicity of the woman beater ?

https://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2019/08/20/3019089260864159967/636x382_MP4_3019089260864159967.mp4
Yep, you're right.

• Ex-footballer Andrew Akingbaje, 24, repeatedly punched woman in the head
  • He viciously beat Krystal Mission, 21, in the head in early hours of New Year's Day
  • Attack came after row over queue-jumping outside south London nightclub
  • Akingbaje was jailed for 32 months after pleading guilty to the assault

A thug who repeatedly punched a woman in the head before dragging her along the pavement by her hair in a sickening attack assault has been jailed for more than two years.
Promising footballer Andrew Akingbaje, 24, was branded 'dangerous to women' at Inner London Crown Court after admitting the attack on 21-year-old Krystal Mission outside a south London nightclub in the early hours of New Year's Day 2019.
The brutal assault was caught on camera and footage showed shocked revellers watching on as the former footballer rained down punches on Miss Mission before fleeing the scene.

The fracas kicked off due to a 'queue-jumping' row between Miss Mission and her friends and a group of women wearing blue wigs, who later approached Akingbaje before the assault.
Miss Mission told the court she now suffers panic attacks and says she has been too frightened to go out in London since.
Patricia May, prosecuting, told the court that Miss Mission was out for New Year's Eve with three of her friends.
She said: 'They were queueing up when some females distinguished by wearing blue wigs barged into the queue and then accused Krystal and her friends of having pushed in.
'Everyone went into the club and there was no trouble in the club, but there came a time about 3am when Krystal and her friend were in the bathroom when one of the women in blue wigs came in and threatened them.
Footballer repeatedly punches woman in the head in vicious attack.

'It's at that point that they decided that they should go but the blue wigs group came out to them, accosted them outside the premises, and by the conclusion were apparently trying to provoke them.
'The girls were having none of that. One went to call a cab and in the meantime the blue wigs group got into a black range rover and Krystal and her friend walked back towards the bar.
'It was at that point when they were crossing the road when the defendant came up and punched Krystal several times causing her to fall to the ground.
'Her friends tried to rescue her, but in the course of fending them off he hit both of them as well and then dragged Krystal along the ground.'

Ms May added: 'It was at that stage when she managed to get up from the ground and get herself upright when somebody, who turned out to be a street warden who was mistaken for a bouncer, saw the aftermath of this, grabbed hold of her, thinking that he was protecting her.
'It was by this stage that the defendant and the blue wigs group again came up to Krystal and it was a this time that the friend started recording on her phone.
'While she was being held the defendant handed his mobile phone to another person then came right up to her as she was being held and punched her very viciously on the face several times.'
The attack left Miss Mission with bruises on her face and arms along with grazes in her legs.

She was taken to hospital where doctors thought she might have concussion so gave her advice before sending her home.
In a statement read by Ms May, the victim said: 'My face took a couple of weeks to heal. It hurt to put my clothing on. For the first couple of weeks it hurt when I bathed.
'I was upset for a week constantly. I would break down into tears. If someone brought it up to me I would get very upset and cry.
'I would have flashbacks that mimicked him hitting me that would wake me up.
'I had a panic attack when I went out the next time. I have not been out in London since.'
The 15 second video went viral after Miss Mission posted it to social media in a bid to trace her attacker.
Akingbaje previously pleaded guilty to one count of ABH having disputed some facts, claiming he had been provoked and spat on by the victim.
The father-of-one, from Brixton, previously played for non-league Peckham Town and had trials at Accrington Stanley.
Mitigating, Bethany Condron said: 'He accepts that there were two assaults and he accepts responsibility for them.'
Two other counts of assault by beating against two of Miss Mission's friend were ordered to lie in file.
Sentencing Akingbaje to 32 months in prison, Judge Mark Bishop branded him a danger to women.

The judge said Akingbaje had previously claimed he was not responsible for Miss Mission's injuries and said she had spat at and attacked him.
Judge Bishop added: 'You then confirmed in open court that you were pleading guilty in a full facts basis, in other words that you were not maintaining your previous plea.
'However, in a pre-sentence report after that I read that you were maintaining to the probation officer that same version of events minimising your culpability.
'That demonstrates a continuing lack of insight into your continuing violent behaviour towards a woman.'
Akingbaje also had previous convictions for drugs and domestic abuse and was handed an 18-month jail sentence for wounding his partner in 2017.
The judge added: 'The writer of the pre-sentence report says that you are dangerous in the meaning of the law, there was an emerging pattern of violence - particularly towards women.
'I'm satisfied that you do pose a serious risk, particularly towards women. You are dangerous to women, in my judgement'

1566321518568.png

He tried & failed with the "dindu nuffin" defence.

Niggers + alcohol + London nightclub + blue wigs = OTT street violence.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Huge pile of manure dumped outside country pub with sign stuck in it saying : THE LANDLORD IS FUCKING MY WIFE

A large pile of manure was apparently dumped outside a country pub with foul-mouthed signs accusing the married landlord of having an affair.
Police last night launched an investigation into the heap of dung, which was decorated with hand-written signs accusing the pub's landlord and chef, Simon Emberley, of cheating on his partner.
Five placards stuck into the two-metre wide pile read "the landlord is fucking my wife". It was left outside the award-winning Hawkley Inn overnight and was so wide it caused delays for motorists trying to pass through the village.
Mr Emberley yesterday denied the allegations, claiming the manure and messages were a smear campaign against him and were 'unfounded and untrue'. He added that he was stunned to discover the manure and insisted he and his wife had no idea who dumped it.
Speaking from his pub, Mr Emberley said: "All I know is I turned up for work at 7.30 this morning, and there was a big pile of shit in the road.
"I don't know where it's come from or who has done it, but something like this can turn somebody's life upside down.
"Whoever has done it is trying to ruin our business."
He added: "It is unfounded and untrue."

Mr and Mrs Emberley appeared to try and make light of the incident yesterday afternoon by placing a sign outside the pub reading: "Limited Offer! Free local horse manure donated by generous supplier."

One resident on the quiet country road said his brother heard a vehicle pull up outside the pub at around midnight yesterday. The pile was quickly cleaned up by workmen and washed away with a hosepipe.
Police yesterday launched an investigation into the 'malicious communications' written onto the five signs stuck into the heap.
The pub is described as a 'jewel' on its website, which 'nestles in an area of outstanding natural beauty' and attracts those 'drawn to the beautiful views of its South Downs National Park location, its selection of seven real ales, and its fresh, locally sourced seasonal menu'.
Less than a fortnight ago, the pub boasted of its successes on Twitter following a positive review in a Sunday newspaper, in which it was said the chef's 'hand-raised steak and kidney pies will fuel hours of exploration'.
The Hawkley Inn has also been recognised by Trip Advisor, Trivago and the AA for its food and service.
A spokeswoman for Hampshire police said: "We can confirm we are investigating an allegation of malicious communications following an incident in which offensive signage was placed outside a pub in Liss.

"The five placards were placed in a pile of manure that had also been dumped outside the Hawkley Inn in Pococks Lane.
"It is believed they had been placed there overnight between 10.30pm on August 18 and the following morning."

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
This story, involving the smashing of a few windows was heavily reported on the news because it was a mosques windows that were smashed & this was automatically reported as being a crime that only the far-right would commit.
They even wheeled out some talking heads to spin "the rise of the far-right" rhetoric & white nationalism was mentioned along with Brexit related hate crime, Islamophobia, racism, etc. & I'm sure Tommy was blamed too, even Boris's niqab/letterbox comments were brought up. Al-Beeb were creaming themselves over this, which wouldn't even be newsworthy if it was my house windows that were broken.

But ... the smasher was also a Muslim, so probably a Shia/Sunni related thing but I'm sure it'll be eventually blamed on mental health.

Man charged after five Birmingham mosques 'had windows smashed' in a single night
Arman Rezazadeh, aged 34 and from Handsworth, charged with religiously aggravated criminal damage

A Birmingham man has been charged with religiously aggravated criminal damage after five mosques had their windows smashed in a single night.
Three Aston mosques - the Witton Islamic Centre, Witton Road, the Al-Habib Trust, off Birchfield Road and the Jamia Masjid Ghausia, on Albert Road - were allegedly attacked on the evening of March 20 into the morning of March 21, this year.

Windows were also smashed at the Masjid Madrassa Faizul Islam, off the Broadway in Perry Barr , and the Jam-E-Masjid Qiblah Hadhrat Sahib Gulhar Shareef, off Slade Road, Erdington.

Arman Rezazadeh, aged 34, from Greenhill Road, Handsworth, was originally detained under the Mental Health Act .
He has since been deemed fit to face court and today (August 20) was charged with religiously aggravated criminal damage.
He will appear before Birmingham Magistrates on September 12.

#Diversityisourstrength

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
In case anyone didn't know, London based furries have a semi-regular meet up in a pub near this location.
Do you know the name of the pub ? I might pop in sometime & check them out for the lulz.

The suspect is described as tall, white and aged in his 30s, with “an animal tail like a fox tail sticking out from the back of a trouser pocket, or attached to his trousers”.
Yeah right. We all know it was a tail butt plug.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
WHEN BRITAIN DIED
Welcome to Sharia.

In April of this year, in an article titled "4 Reasons Why London is The Worst," Maria Ebele had this to say: "London has the reputation of one of the greatest cities in the world. But I’ll let you in on a secret: if you ever want to make friends with a Brit who is not from London, casually drop in conversation that London isn’t your most favourite place in the world. Then sit back and watch. Most likely, you’ll see his or her eyes light up with glee at the opportunity to rip into the nation’s capital."
The author has a point. Over the past couple of years, more than 340,000 people have moved away from London amid rising levels of knife crime, according to reports. Extortionate property prices and poor air quality are also cited as reasons for people choosing to leave the capital and set up a new life elsewhere in the UK. Obviously, people want a better quality of life; also, people would prefer not to get stabbed.
However, could there be another reason for the mass exodus?
I ask this because London is acquiring an increasingly Islamic face.
In the words of Maulana Syed Raza Rizvi, an eminent preacher in the city, “London is more Islamic than many Muslim countries put together.” Yes, that London, as in the home of red buses and posh accents. The "traditional" picture of London has been replaced with a more worrying one. According to Giulio Meotti, a researcher at the Gatestone Institute, by 2020, “estimates are that the number of Muslims attending prayers will reach at least 683,000, while the number of Christians attending weekly Mass will drop to 679,000.” Next year, Islam looks likely to be the dominant religion in the capital.

As Meotti notes, since 2001, more than 500 London churches of all denominations have been turned into private homes. During the same period, British mosques have been proliferating. The proportion of Britons who identify themselves as Anglicans continues to fall, while, according to a NatCen Social Research Institute report, the number of Muslims continues to grow by the thousands. As Jean Patrick Gunberg laments, “Churchgoers are declining at a rate that within a generation, their number will be three times lower than that of Muslims who go regularly to mosque on Friday.”
Of course, Islamification doesn’t occur in a vacuum. In Birmingham, the second largest city in the UK, an Islamic minaret dominates the skyline. The "City of a Thousand Trades" has a huge Muslim population (22%). There have been petitions to allow mosques to place loudspeakers throughout the city. Why? To call people to prayer three times a day.
Imagine this occurring in Los Angeles, the second largest city in the U.S.
Demographically, the Britain of today is very different from the Britain of the '90s and early '00s; the most common name in England and Wales is now Mohammed, including spelling variations such as Muhammad and Mohammad.
Outside of London and Birmingham, other major cities have huge Muslim populations: Manchester (15.8%) and Bradford (24.7%). In the latter city, half the children are Muslim. The cultural, demographic and religious revolution in which Christianity declines and Islam advances is almost complete. The future of the UK is one rooted in burqas and strict interpretations of Islam.

An exaggeration? I think not.
As Innes Bowen noted in a piece for The Spectator, of the some 1,700 mosques in Britain, only two - yes, two - now follow the modernist interpretation of Islam. The Wahhabis control many mosques throughout the land. Call it what you will, "ultraconservative," "austere," "fundamentalist," or "puritan," but Wahhabism is premised on an abhorrent doctrine.
Worryingly, major British cities are full of sharia courts. London, for example, has over 100. How did this happen?
According to the aforementioned Giotti, “The advent of this parallel judicial system has been made possible thanks to the British Arbitration Act and the system of Alternative Dispute Resolution. These new courts are based on the rejection of the inviolability of human rights: the values of freedom and equality that are the basis of English Common Law.”
Acquiescence bordering on capitulation has also played a role. Rowan Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, and Chief Justice Lord Phillips have previously suggested that British law should "incorporate" elements of sharia law – you know, the law based on the religious precepts of Islam, not the actual law that civilized societies in the west recognize.
British universities have also acquiesced. Take a quick look at the report titled "external speakers in higher education institutions," published by Universities in the UK. There you will read that "orthodox religious groups" may separate men and women during events. As The Daily Mail reported, females at Queen Mary University of London had to use a separate entrance and were told to sit in a room without being able to ask questions or even raise their hands. Remember, this took place in London, not Lahore.
According to reporters at The Telegraph, the Islamic Society at the London School of Economics held a particularly notable gala. Here, like livestock in a shed, women and men were separated by a seven-meter panel.
This should worry us all, especially those of us who care about the UK as a bastion of civilized values.
Britain does a dogshit job at integration and its no surprise as the even the white people basically view eachother as different species due to class differences.

There are Jews in London that don't speak English that have lived in that city for 5 centuries. They are horribly inbred, view Israel as an abomination that will usher in the apocalypse (as was the traditional view of a Jewish state) and practice oral circumcisions.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are Jews in London that don't speak English that have lived in that city for 5 centuries. They are horribly inbred, view Israel as an abomination that will usher in the apocalypse (as was the traditional view of a Jewish state) and practice oral circumcisions.
500 year old dick biting Jews in London? Would make a great episode of Penny Dreadful

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Muh Islamophobia is showing...

Smirking pervert jailed for horrific sex attack on autistic teenager in Sparkbrook
Mohammed Sammer, aged 29, jailed for two years and nine months after he admitted sexual activity with a person with a mental disorder and theft in Sparkbrook attack

A man has been jailed for sexually abusing a vulnerable autistic teenage boy - after trying to sell him his bike.
Mohammed Sammer, 39, targeted the 17-year-old who was standing outside of a shop in Sparkbrook .

The pervert was riding a pushbike when he approached the teenager on February 11 and asked him if he wanted to buy the bike.
Sammer, from Quinton, then asked the victim if he had a spare cigarette.

Mohammed Sammer, 39, jailed for sexual assault of autistic teenager in Birmingham

Mohammed Sammer, 39, jailed for sexual assault of autistic teenager in Birmingham (Image: West Midlands Police)
He then led the teenager, who suffers with a mental disorder, to a quieter area of the park on Highgate Road, where the sexual assault took place.
Sammer - who is seen smirking in his police mugshot - then fled after taking the teenager’s mobile phone.

The boy reported the attack to police and told them the offender had discarded a cigarette butt in the park and taken a sip from an energy drink can.
These were found in the park and combined with DNA taken from the boy’s clothing, helped to positively identify Sammer as the attacker.

Mohammed Sammer lured the vulnerable teenager to a quiet area of the park before unleashing his attack.
Sammer pleaded guilty to sexual activity with a person with a mental disorder impeding choice and theft.
He was sentenced to two years and nine months in prison, and will remain on the sex offenders register for life.
Julia McSorley, of the Crown Prosecution Service, said: “This was an attack on a very vulnerable teenager, Sammer was well aware the victim did not have the capacity to consent.
“In the end the case against him was so strong that Sammer had no choice but to admit what he had done, which thankfully has spared his victim from having to relive the events in court .”

And here we have another Mo setting fire to Ilkley Moor. I'm surprised there is no mention of possible terrorism here as ISIS made a public plea to their groupies telling them to set wild fires several years ago & are known to have done this in Syria & Iraq themselves.

Ilkley Moor arsonist who started fire that raged across 25,000sqm of land jailed
Mohammed Zulkifl , 20, who previously pleaded guilty to arson, was at Bradford Crown Court today for sentencing

An arsonist who set fire to Ilkley Moor as flames raged across the iconic Yorkshire landmark has been locked up for 27 months.
Mohammed Zulkifl, 20, put a cigarette lighter to grass as firefighters faced being overwhelmed by the conflagration which destroyed 50 acres of valuable wildlife habitat.

A court heard multiple fire crews battled two large fires on the world famous moor on 20 April, this year, when Zulkifl, of Bradford, West Yorks, was spotted setting fire to grass before running off.
Sentencing, Recorder of Bradford Jonathan Durham Hall QC told Zulkifl:”Ilkley Moor is etched into the national psyche - we all know it.
“It is one of the few features which often distinguishes this area in the minds of onlookers.

“It is an extremely beautiful, extensive area of moorland. It is vulnerable, and will be vulnerable, along with all other moors."

"This case is a matter that has come to considerable public attention because it was an aspect of the most distressing and upsetting fires that beset this extremely precious part of Yorkshire during a very warm season indeed. Exceptionally, unusually.”
Bradford Crown Court heard the emergency services were already stretched tackling two separate seats of wildfires on the tinder dry Ilkley Moor following days of hot weather when Zulkifl lit two further fires.

Prosecutor Jonathan Sharp said the moor is of special important to the local community, is a Site of Special Scientific Interest, a Special Area of Conservation, and a Special Protection Area.
The initial fires began about 4pm around a coppice in the White Wells area of the moor and the flames threatened residential properties.
“Officials were deployed to keep members of the public away from the fires and to allow the emergency services to work,” said Mr Sharp.
“At about 8pm, Council wardens Janine Bell and Philip Kaye were in the White Wells area assisting in this process when they were approached by some concerned members of the public who pointed out a group of three males, the defendant and two others.

“Smoke was rising from the area where the group was standing, and the established wildfires and the activities of the emergency services could clearly be seen from their vantage-point.
“Ms Bell and Mr Kaye started to walk towards the group. As they approached, they saw the defendant crouch down and set fire to the grass with his cigarette lighter. A fire started and the defendant stamped it out.
“But he then set fire to the grass a second time, and walked away as the fire began to take hold. The wardens ii began running towards them. All three males ran off as the wardens and several members of the public gave chase. The males ran into the path of police officers on the moor, and were arrested.
“The defendant admitted to the officers that he had set a fire.”
Zulkifl pleaded guilty to arson.
Mitigating Mrs Kate Batty said her client’s action was ‘an act of stupidity.’

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Do you know the name of the pub ? I might pop in sometime & check them out for the lulz.

Yeah right. We all know it was a tail butt plug.
I'm afraid I don't. They keep it fairly quiet, though I do know a journalist who interviewed them once. Not the one who wrote this Vice article below. I'm not sure if they meet in the same bar/pub as this 2015 article, but "near St Pauls" puts them on the other side of the bridge to the Tate Modern and I have a friend who's spotted a group in fursuits walking across said bridge).

There's info on Wikifur too

Reactions: Rancid Flid

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Just looking at pubs on Google Maps in the St Paul's area, I'm drawn to The Cock Pit...
Yep, that looks & sounds like my sort of place too. Will have to check it out next time I'm in town. I love old, Victorian London pubs though this one says it was established in 1787.

The Cockpit is what it says it is - you are sitting where razor-spurred fighting cocks tore blood, feathers and the very life from one another. Look up again and notice for the first time the narrow, balustraded galleries where the mob once roared. Appreciate the strutting, stuffed fighting bird over one door, the carved models, prints and paintings wherever the eye roams. Feel London's sometimes unpalatable history wash over you. Nothing else really matters - it's a four pinter from the moment you pass through the door. But for the record, it's quite homely.

Reactions: CWCissey

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Britain does a dogshit job at integration and its no surprise as the even the white people basically view eachother as different species due to class differences.

Stamford Hill. Also has an issue with unlicensed yeshivas providing an entirely of some kids' education aka not exactly a well rounded one.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino