Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Just wanted to boot a child off a roof m8

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • It's 'art'

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rancid Flid

My tentacles bring all the freaks to the yard.
kiwifarms.net
Police raids find huge arms cache linked to Islamic terror group
Four men arrested in Coventry by counter-terrorism officers after rifle, silencer and ammunition found at two addresses
A significant arms cache, including a sniper rifle, a silencer and tracer rounds linked to the banned terrorist group al-Muhajiroun have been found in Coventry, the Observer can reveal.

Officers from the West Midlands Counter Terrorism Unit and MI5 are investigating the weapons haul, which also includes a shotgun and 200 rounds of ammunition, following raids at several addresses in the city.

I hope they link this to Andy Choudary
Bloody hell. Who redpilled the Guardian journo ? This is just the sort of news they usually ignore.

And how in the name of Allah do these scrotes get bail ? If that was me or you, I bet they'd have us on remand. We'll probably read next week that they've escaped to Paki land, as per usual.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Keeper of the sacred ointment.
kiwifarms.net
Bloody hell. Who redpilled the Guardian journo ? This is just the sort of news they usually ignore.

And how in the name of Allah do these scrotes get bail ? If that was me or you, I bet they'd have us on remand. We'll probably read next week that they've escaped to Paki land, as per usual.
Let them run to Pakistan if they want to just means we have another excuse to launch a drone strike and laugh while people can do sod all about it.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net

I'd let them post bail just so I could identify whoever paid it and freeze their accounts for funding terrorism.

EasyPeasy

Oh Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd let them post bail just so I could identify whoever paid it and freeze their accounts for funding terrorism.
Bail doesn't cost money here in the UK my red-feathered friend.
It just normally comes with conditions like reporting to a police station every week, surrendering your passport, staying at an approved address etc.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Gammalt bröd rostar aldrig.
kiwifarms.net
It just normally comes with conditions like reporting to a police station every week, surrendering your passport, staying at an approved address etc.
Is it a process where bail/release awaiting trial is based on low/no risk to continue their crime, commit other crimes or start messing with the court case(destroying evidence, threatening witnesses and such) or get together and come up with a shared story/testimony?

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
To add on to what you said, the only thing close to US idea of bail (paying money) iirc is the court may ask for security/surety from you or someone close to you in order to compel you to return to court on the date they set. You or the person close to you enter into a bond where failure to turn up leads to you/person close losing money, though thats usually for repeat offenders. Usually isn't a huge amount like in the US, because in those serious cases they will likely remand them into custody.

Last edited:

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
BORIS HIRES "GENDER CRITICAL" MP LIZ TRUSS AS WOMEN AND EQUALITIES MINISTER
Liz Truss has been made women and equalities minister and Zac Goldsmith promoted to attending cabinet as Boris Johnson conducted a mini-reshuffle on the first day of parliament’s shutdown.

Truss was given the portfolio on Tuesday following Amber Rudd’s resignation on Saturday from that role as well as from her seat in cabinet as work and pensions secretary along with the Conservative whip in protest at the direction of Johnson’s Brexit policy.

The new equalities minister is a rightwinger and free marketer who was an early backer of Johnson and entered his cabinet as international trade secretary, a role she will continue to hold.

Truss voted for same-sex marriage but abstained on a vote to extend those rights to Northern Ireland.

Her appointment is not likely to be welcomed by transgender rights campaigners as she backed Mumsnet in a bitter row about whether criticism of transgender activism on the platform should be allowed as part of free speech.

As equalities minister, Truss will be responsible for reforms to the Gender Recognition Act begun by Theresa May, which were aimed at allowing transgender people to self-certify their gender without the need for medical assessment.

Goldsmith, an environment and development minister, will attend cabinet as a replacement to the prime minister’s brother, Jo Johnson, who resigned citing the pressures of the Brexit situation on his family.

His promotion is controversial given his campaign to be Conservative mayor against Labour’s Sadiq Khan which was accused of being racist and Islamophobic by trying to paint him as having links with terrorists and extremists.

Other moves include Chris Skidmore becoming a science minister at the departments of education and business and Edward Argar becoming a minister of state at the Department of Health and Social Care.

Chris Philp, Rebecca Pow, and Helen Whately were all given junior ministerial roles.
GROUND FLOOR.

Prediction: Trannies whip and nae nae into a (male) prison cell for creeping in the womens' lavs.

E: Lovely tears in the comments of this tweet https://twitter.com/GEOgovuk/status/1171504294375219200

Last edited:

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Educate girls to get them into STEM, or score woke points by forcing them to wear pants?

These girls raise valid, logical points to throw this BS back at the school. I have faith in the upcoming generation of zoomers. They will reverse the last decade of millenial degeneracy.

From what I remember about highschool some girls would fight tooth and nail with teachers about wearing their skirts shorter so I can’t imagine that group would be happy wearing trousers/pants.
UK police want to hide this video of a recent stabbing in Gloucester as it's yet another example that goes against the narrative of "diversity is our strength."

(Slightly graphic content)
It’ll not be hard, stabbings in and around London happen so often these days it’s gone from shocking to just a commonplace occurrence.

Rancid Flid

My tentacles bring all the freaks to the yard.
kiwifarms.net
This story has mildly triggered me as we're about to lose a lovely historic building because of Islam. This property is being demolished so a new Islamic girls school can replace it & it's being built for girls only because the Al-Hijrah school was segregating boys & girls illegally, against government guidelines. This was a school that inspectors found had books detailing how it was fine to strike your wife & that a husband can insist on sex, which is obviously rape. Ofsted rated this place as inadequate after a child died there & it was generally a piss poor, radical Islamist school which stopped girls from eating their lunch until the boys had finished & refused to teach them anything about the use of tampons because the aspect of insertion was deemed inappropriate. I seem to remember that they were teaching kids that gays should be killed amongst several other extreme views. Well, extreme for most of us in the West but normal for Islamic extremists.

1568321563454.png

And the council are footing the bill for this new school. £3 million pounds at the moment, which will probably mean a final bill of double that.

When will they learn? Multiculturism is simply impossible for an unbending culture like Islam. There is no assimilation into host cultures. There is only Islam.
The school, which has both female and male pupils but segregates the sexes for all lessons from the age of 5 to 16 had mounted a legal challenge to an earlier Ofsted report that said that its segregation policy was a breach of the Equality Act.

In the first case of its kind, the state-funded Islamic school challenged its own critical Ofsted report, which found separating the pupils left them ‘unprepared for life in modern Britain’.

The school, which has both female and male pupils but segregates the sexes for all lessons from the age of 5 to 16 had mounted a legal challenge to an earlier Ofsted report that said that its segregation policy was a breach of the Equality Act.

In the first case of its kind, the state-funded Islamic school challenged its own critical Ofsted report, which found separating the pupils left them ‘unprepared for life in modern Britain’.

It was argued in court that segregating pupils for religious reasons harms girls’ life chances and creates ‘an apartheid’ within schools which makes girls feel they are ‘different’ and inferior.

Ofsted said that Muslim faith schools which separate boys and girls are guilty of sexual discrimination.
But the 750 pupil school has courted controversy in recent months after a child died there and it mounted a legal challenge to a critical Ofsted report.

Mohammad Imaeel Ashraf, 9, collapsed at the school in March and died later in hospital. His death was reportedly linked to an allergic reaction to fish and chips.

• Feels
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino