Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vertexwindi

Diddy in space, even though he's not
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just claim it's your religion to do that.
Nah it only works for Muslims. They're the brown religion after all.

Just say "والله" and "إن شاء الله" a lot and the Brits will let you do anything.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
But they're enriching our culture...

LAST BREATH Jodie Chesney’s sobbing boyfriend held dying Girl Scout, 17, in his arms after she was stabbed to death ‘by drug dealers in turf war’

1568798244553.png
Manuel Petrovic, 20, Svenson Ong-a-kwie, 19, and two youths, aged 16 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons, deny her murder.

Imperialist #348

kiwifarms.net
But they're enriching our culture...

LAST BREATH Jodie Chesney’s sobbing boyfriend held dying Girl Scout, 17, in his arms after she was stabbed to death ‘by drug dealers in turf war’

View attachment 939830
Manuel Petrovic, 20, Svenson Ong-a-kwie, 19, and two youths, aged 16 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons, deny her murder.
we should have a betting pool on the names and ethnicity of the perpetrators, like what the hell kinda name is svenson ong-a-kwie? half nordic half african?

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net

Can some British person tell me more about Nick Pope? I'm reading about him myself but i'm also curious to read the perceptions of British citizens.
He's ex MOD, used to work their UFO desk flying solo. Really not sure if he's legit or a disinfo agent.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Can some British person tell me more about Nick Pope? I'm reading about him myself but i'm also curious to read the perceptions of British citizens.
He used to work at the MoD investigating UFOs and if their defence significance. Retired in 2006 and disagreed with the government that all UFO sightings at this point could be explained conventionally.

He does dabble in fringe science and conspiracy theories, so I'm reflecting the British government's official policy on extra-terrestrials, open but more likely to go for conventional explanations unless there is hard evidence.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the outrage if this was Corbyn's head ?

Fury as British rapper slowthai holds up effigy of Boris Johnson's severed head and shouts 'f***' the PM' in 'dumb, embarrassing and dangerous' stunt during Mercury Music Prize performance
  • Rapper slowthai held up the effigy at the Eventim Apollo in London last night
  • After stripping to the waist he shouted: 'F*** Boris Johnson, F*** everything'
  • He was nominated for the award for his album Nothing Great About Britain

1568980717741.png

• Horrifying
Reactions: TheBlackVolga

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Fury as British rapper slowthai holds up effigy of Boris Johnson's severed head and shouts 'f***' the PM' in 'dumb, embarrassing and dangerous' stunt during Mercury Music Prize performance
  • After stripping to the waist he shouted: 'F*** Boris Johnson, F*** everything'

View attachment 942274
What's even worse is a talentless nigger went on to win the prize in the face of actually pretty good leftie scum guitar bands.

Although an actually talented act did win last year, I guess the Mercury Prize can't be right most of the time...

Reactions: Rancid Flid

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Jared Leto lookin' nigga
Tyron Kaymone Frampton (born 18 December 1994[1]), better known by his stage name slowthai (stylised in lowercase), is an English rapper from Northampton, Northamptonshire
His stage name originates from his childhood nickname; Frampton used to speak slowly and with a drawl.[8] Originally known as Slow Ty[9], he changed it to slowthai when he released his first single in 2016.
Frampton was born on 18 December 1994 in Northampton to a teenage mother. Of mixed Bajan and Irish descent, Frampton was raised by his single mother along with his four siblings after his father left when he was three. Frampton grew up in Lings, a predominantly white council estate in Billing, Northamptonshire known colloquially as "The Bush".[2]
Lol. Half Irish, half Bajan. A proper potato nigger sped.

• Informative
Reactions: Imperialist #348

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
And there was me thinking that they all came here to do the jobs that us lazy bastard Brits refuse to do. Ain't freedom of movement great ?

Homeless camp in the heart of Mayfair: Migrants set up tents in Park Lane despite police attempts to clear the settlement amid 'daily muggings and robberies'
  • Rough sleepers were cleared from Marble Arch, Mayfair, London on Thursday
  • TFL said court order issued as last resort after other accommodation was offered
  • The campers have avoided being displaced, now setting up nearby in Park Lane
  • Robberies and muggings have increased in the area worrying local residents
1569102174720.png 1569102240042.png

The streets of London are paved with gold thieving Roma pikeys thanks to the EU, High Court & The Home Office.

However those living in the 'tent city' have resisted deportation thanks to a High Court ruling made in 2017.
The Home Office policy states that the deportation of rough sleepers who are EU citizens is unlawful and broke freedom of movement rules.
Shocking figures published by the Metropolitan Police state that 872 crimes of a violent or sexual nature were reported in the 12 months to July - a rate of more than two a day.
Thefts including shoplifiting were at a rate equivalent of more than 80 cases a week and a robbery was committed in the area every day.
This is in contrast to Hackney Central, east London, an area once associated with crime, which reported 493 violent and sexual offences.
Rough sleepers on cardboard mattresses and tents, accused of begging and pick pocketing, have been cleared by police from the affluent district of Mayfair.
Men, women and children in makeshift camps in the shadow of Marble Arch, Mayfair, were ordered to move by officers from private Transport for London land last week.
However the campers, thought to be Romanians and Bulgarians, moved their cardboard homes across to nearby Park Lane avoiding the displacement.

This comes as crime in the area has recently seen a boost, particularly in regards to instances of anti-social behavior, muggings and robberies.
Shopping trolleys were piled with pots and pans, a broomstick, an accordion and a 32-inch plasma television, which a Romanian named Dan planned to sell 'for a few hundred pounds', according to The Telegraph.
Dan said he did not want to return to Romania and was living with no money, no job and no food.
Transport for London said the court order was a last resort after attempts to offer alternative accommodation proved unsuccessful.

During the early morning of Thursday, raid police officers overlooked the site to ensure there were no cases of modern slavery, which included people held against their will.
However those living in the 'tent city' have resisted deportation thanks to a High Court ruling made in 2017.
The Home Office policy states that the deportation of rough sleepers who are EU citizens is unlawful and broke freedom of movement rules.

Shocking figures published by the Metropolitan Police state that 872 crimes of a violent or sexual nature were reported in the 12 months to July - a rate of more than two a day.
Thefts including shoplifiting were at a rate equivalent of more than 80 cases a week and a robbery was committed in the area every day.
This is in contrast to Hackney Central, east London, an area once associated with crime, which reported 493 violent and sexual offences.

However Westminster council say comparison of the two is unfair given the central location of Mayfair.
Westminster Conservative councillor Ian Adams has warned against blaming the Romanian and Bulgarian rough sleepers for the rise in crime.
Mr Adams said: 'The council very much recognises and shares the concerns of residents and businesses ... around current levels of crime whether that is theft, robbery or other crimes.
'Mayfair is increasingly becoming a magnet for the nighttime economy. It attracts a lot of wealthy people who are being targeted because of the expensive jewellery they are wearing.'

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
And there was me thinking that they all came here to do the jobs that us lazy bastard Brits refuse to do. Ain't freedom of movement great ?

Homeless camp in the heart of Mayfair: Migrants set up tents in Park Lane despite police attempts to clear the settlement amid 'daily muggings and robberies'
  • Rough sleepers were cleared from Marble Arch, Mayfair, London on Thursday
  • TFL said court order issued as last resort after other accommodation was offered
  • The campers have avoided being displaced, now setting up nearby in Park Lane
  • Robberies and muggings have increased in the area worrying local residents
View attachment 944029 View attachment 944031

The streets of London are paved with gold thieving Roma pikeys thanks to the EU, High Court & The Home Office.
If only the British police went all French on them, maybe they won't hang around. I have never seen a capital city with as many homeless as London (and that's probably because I have never been to the States- New York and LA). They are everywhere. If the police were not so impotent, or worried about what some guy says online, they might actually be able to get a grip. It's a fucking embarrassment.

break these cuffs

This... celebration of incest is very crudely made
kiwifarms.net
If only the British police went all French on them, maybe they won't hang around. I have never seen a capital city with as many homeless as London (and that's probably because I have never been to the States- New York and LA). They are everywhere. If the police were not so impotent, or worried about what some guy says online, they might actually be able to get a grip. It's a fucking embarrassment.
It's been a decade since I've been to NYC, but I've kinda recently been to DC and neither had homeless issues beyond what I'd expect. The occasional one or two on a block where they thought they'd make some money. None of this was tourist shit, I was visiting friends or family where they lived and eating in their neighborhoods, going to shows or museums nearby, etc. My friends in DC got mugged coming home a month after my visit. None of this is richfag area.

I fucking hate cities and will be the first to shit all over them. I haven't been to LA or SF in a long ass time and that was only on vacation in tourist areas. From what I'm reading now even that is infested and disgusting. The fact that tranny yuppie autists will pay $1-2M for some 1k sq. ft row home with homeless shitting all over the sidewalk on their walk to work will make me laugh forever. Politician like Giuliani, who is a big faggot, got crucified, and still does, for how he went after homeless people and black crime. Guess what decreased under his administration and has yet to come back to historical levels?

Cities are trash. If you move to a small town, don't bring your city shit with you.

camden downtown.jpg

Camden is for richfags. You'll be living in the surrounding towns. Still nice though.

• Informative
Reactions: Slimy Time

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Labour can’t seem to help themselves, it’s their big conference before one of the most significant general elections in recent history and they focus on party in fighting and anti-Israeli policies.

View attachment 942274
I’m sure Boris is terrified about a rapper who unironically has lyrics like:
When I draw my Beyblade
Mewtwo, you man move like Sparrow
Different planet like I came from Namek

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net
Labour can’t seem to help themselves, it’s their big conference before one of the most significant general elections in recent history and they focus on party in fighting and anti-Israeli policies.
They are so inept they were holding a conference about anti-semitism on Shabbat, the day when none of the Jews can come. Of course, I don't suppose thats a coincidence. Apparently Jeremy Corbyn has beaten Foot as worst Labour leader in some polls recently. Pretty sure Labour and Lib Dems are expecting to take a big fat "L" when the election does kick off for their shenanigans.

Edit: Momentum also tried to purge Watson as Deputy Leader this weekend by getting rid of that position. That went down the toilet.

Reactions: Pickle Inspector

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
--------------
Even politicians who had supported the RSE legislation expressed concern. Tory MP David Davies said: ‘I and many other parents would be furious at completely inappropriate sexual matters being taught to children as young as six. These classes go way beyond the guidance the Government is producing and are effectively sexualising very young children.’

Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how All About Me classes involve pupils aged between six and ten being told by teachers that there are ‘rules about touching yourself’. An explanation of ‘rules about self-stimulation’ appears in the scheme’s Year Two lesson plan for six and seven-year-olds.

Under a section called Touching Myself, teachers are advised to tell children that ‘lots of people like to tickle or stroke themselves as it might feel nice’. They are also instructed to inform youngsters that this may include touching their ‘private parts’ and, that while some people may say this behaviour is ‘dirty’, it is in fact ‘very normal’.

However, the youngsters are warned it is ‘not polite’ to touch themselves in public – it is an activity they should do when alone in the bath, shower or in bed.

In the same lesson, children are given scenarios which they must judge to be ‘OK’ or ‘not OK’.

In one, pupils are told that when a girl called Autumn ‘has a bath and is alone she likes to touch herself between her legs. It feels nice’.

At this point, teachers are advised to remind the students of the ‘rules about self-stimulation’.

----

Time for home schooling. This is fucking vile.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
MI6 fears Russia could have damaging information about Prince Andrew's alleged romp with Jeffrey Epstein's teen 'sex slave' Virginia Giuffre
  • British spies fear source of info about Prince Andrew is a former US sheriff's deputy
  • John Mark Dougan, an ex-Marine, was Palm Beach County sheriff's deputy at the time that Florida authorities first investigated Jeffrey Epstein
  • In 2016, Dougan fled the United States and sought asylum in Russia after he was investigated for hacking
  • Epstein, 66, is the convicted pedophile and sex offender who hanged himself in a Manhattan jail while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges
  • One of Epstein's former associates is Prince Andrew, who is alleged to have had sex with one a 17-year-old 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts Giuffre
  • Prince Andrew has vehemently denied allegations of wrongdoing
  • Giuffre told NBC she had sex with Prince Andrew in 2001 when she was 17 in Ghislaine Maxwell's London home after the royal gave her vodka at a nightclub
Come on Russia, give us the goods on the pervy prince.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Plunderer of booty and candy
kiwifarms.net
MI6 fears Russia could have damaging information about Prince Andrew's alleged romp with Jeffrey Epstein's teen 'sex slave' Virginia Giuffre
  • British spies fear source of info about Prince Andrew is a former US sheriff's deputy
  • John Mark Dougan, an ex-Marine, was Palm Beach County sheriff's deputy at the time that Florida authorities first investigated Jeffrey Epstein
  • In 2016, Dougan fled the United States and sought asylum in Russia after he was investigated for hacking
  • Epstein, 66, is the convicted pedophile and sex offender who hanged himself in a Manhattan jail while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges
  • One of Epstein's former associates is Prince Andrew, who is alleged to have had sex with one a 17-year-old 'sex slave' Virginia Roberts Giuffre
  • Prince Andrew has vehemently denied allegations of wrongdoing
  • Giuffre told NBC she had sex with Prince Andrew in 2001 when she was 17 in Ghislaine Maxwell's London home after the royal gave her vodka at a nightclub
Come on Russia, give us the goods on the pervy prince.
:optimistic:That brilliant moment when Russian spooks drop the dossier on the farms.:optimistic:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino