• "Mental Illness"

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Just wanted to boot a child off a roof m8

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • It's 'art'

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Labour can’t seem to help themselves, it’s their big conference before one of the most significant general elections in recent history and they focus on party in fighting and anti-Israeli policies.

I’m sure Boris is terrified about a rapper who unironically has lyrics like:
I am sure they will be dedicating just as much conference floor time to all the other oppressed peoples of the world, right? Strange they are obsessed with Israel, it's almost as if there's a certain unique something about that country they don't like..........

In other news, they'll set up an "independent" review to stop far right extremism. What could possibly go wrong?

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am sure they will be dedicating just as much conference floor time to all the other oppressed peoples of the world, right? Strange they are obsessed with Israel, it's almost as if there's a certain unique something about that country they don't like..........

In other news, they'll set up an "independent" review to stop far right extremism. What could possibly go wrong?

Not forgetting how Labour wants to do away with OFSTED, the national school standards association, who have been pretty good at picking out Islamic extremism in the faith schools

• Winner
Reactions: Pickle Inspector

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net

I do wonder sometimes if Corbyn is actually an Establishment plant whose sole aim is to prevent Labour getting into power while he's leader.

:thinking:

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
UK: No Charges for Muslim Taxi Driver Who Threatened to Sodomise Christian Converts in Viral Video

British police have announced they take no action against a Muslim taxi driver who threatened “any mother f**ker wants to convert to f**king Christianity, we’re both gonna f**k you up the a**e” in a viral video.
41-year-old Zaheer Hussain shot the video, which went viral in December 2018, alongside a laughing companion in a car in Preston, Lancashire.
Press reports on the video are short on details, with one downplaying the rant as merely “criticising ‘anyone who converts’ to Christianity”, but copies can still be found on social media.

The footage shows Hussain telling the camera, “Bruv, listen… any motherf**ker wants to convert to f**king Christianity, we’re both gonna f**k you up the a**e, you under-f**king-stand? … We’re gonna f**ck you up the a**e; we’re gonna come to f**cking [place name], and we’re gonna f**ck you, f**ck you up the [unintelligible],” as he simulates an act of sexual assault.

Over the course of his rant, extended sections of which are in a foreign language, he also demands “Why you f**king converting for [sic], you motherf**kers? Huh? Why you f**cking — why would you want to become a Christian? You f**king [unintelligible] s**t motherf**kers.”

Hussain was reported to Lancashire Constabulary by a Christian woman from Preston, who said “it frightens me now to identify myself as a Christian to someone that I don’t know” and that it was “sad that I have to hide my religion.”
“This man’s dangerous views on something so normal like people changing religions is unacceptable, she added.
“His threats to sexually assault those who convert to Christianity is the heart of hate speech.
“To me, he is displaying extremist tendencies and is encouraging violence.
“I’m genuinely concerned for the welfare of the public who may not be aware of his extreme views.”Under Islamic law, enforced by the state in many Muslim-majority countries, the penalty for leaving Islam is death.

The police, however, ultimately opted to take no action against Hussain or four other men interviewed in connection with the video, apparently accepting his claims that he only intended for the video to be seen by a few friends, and that there was therefore no evidence to prove that the arrested man had any intention to incite or stir up religious hatred amongst the general public”, to quote a local report.
“A separate offence of sending a grossly offensive/indecent or menacing message by a public communication network” was also considered, according to the same report, but prosecutors decided “that it did not meet the evidential test for a criminal offence.”

Hussain’s generous treatment by the authorities contrasts sharply with that meted out to Scottish comedian Markus Meechan, better known as Count Dankula, who was arrested, charged, and convictedin a trial without a jury for causing gross offence with a viral video in which he trained his girlfriend’s pug dog to imitate the “least cute thing that I could think of, which is a Nazi” — despite his having also told the authorities it was only intended for a small circle of friends.

1569151475674.png
Lol, calm down

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
--------------
Even politicians who had supported the RSE legislation expressed concern. Tory MP David Davies said: ‘I and many other parents would be furious at completely inappropriate sexual matters being taught to children as young as six. These classes go way beyond the guidance the Government is producing and are effectively sexualising very young children.’

Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how All About Me classes involve pupils aged between six and ten being told by teachers that there are ‘rules about touching yourself’. An explanation of ‘rules about self-stimulation’ appears in the scheme’s Year Two lesson plan for six and seven-year-olds.

Under a section called Touching Myself, teachers are advised to tell children that ‘lots of people like to tickle or stroke themselves as it might feel nice’. They are also instructed to inform youngsters that this may include touching their ‘private parts’ and, that while some people may say this behaviour is ‘dirty’, it is in fact ‘very normal’.

However, the youngsters are warned it is ‘not polite’ to touch themselves in public – it is an activity they should do when alone in the bath, shower or in bed.

In the same lesson, children are given scenarios which they must judge to be ‘OK’ or ‘not OK’.

In one, pupils are told that when a girl called Autumn ‘has a bath and is alone she likes to touch herself between her legs. It feels nice’.

At this point, teachers are advised to remind the students of the ‘rules about self-stimulation’.

----

Time for home schooling. This is fucking vile.
I agree although it should be available for specific cases but only in private between a professional and a student who’s acting inappropriately.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, in the U.S., this would be completely legally acceptable as it is a threat to no specific, identifiable person and there is no idiotic "hate speech" exception for saying things that hurt the fee-fees of special snowflakes. However, any Christian who said this about Muslim converts would be being prosecuted right now on Cuck Island.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Labour continuing to be a living stereotype at conference:
Labour set to give all foreign nationals living in UK right to vote in general elections for first time

Labour support abolishing private schools in conference vote

Labour will campaign at the next general election with a promise to effectively abolish private schools and "redistribute" their properties to the state sector.

Whilst @GdnPolitics and @BBCPolitics tell the public Labour are having a civil war over brexit or Tom Watson or anything else, this is what's actually happening. John McDonnell is on a stage with @novaramedia deciding what industries to nationalise with a big wheel.
EFF4bLuWwAEQhrc.jpg

And not forgetting the criticism of ((ZIONISM)):
These disgusting anti Semitic images are on display outside @UKLabour conference The party of anti racism+equality is now biggest enabler of jew hatred of the most pernicious kind in the Uk. it is no wonder majority of Uk Jews are terrified at prospect of a Corbyn Government.
EFE8PEpW4AEO63h.jpg

EFE8PEyXkAEJK9U.jpg

This leaflet showing a laser weapon destroying @JewishLabour was distributed inside the conference centre at #Lab19.
EFERC6vXkAAhRs9.jpg

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Michael Foot just breathed a sigh of relief from the grave.

• Agree
Reactions: Slimy Time

Liber Pater

kiwifarms.net
--------------
Even politicians who had supported the RSE legislation expressed concern. Tory MP David Davies said: ‘I and many other parents would be furious at completely inappropriate sexual matters being taught to children as young as six. These classes go way beyond the guidance the Government is producing and are effectively sexualising very young children.’

Documents obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how All About Me classes involve pupils aged between six and ten being told by teachers that there are ‘rules about touching yourself’. An explanation of ‘rules about self-stimulation’ appears in the scheme’s Year Two lesson plan for six and seven-year-olds.

Under a section called Touching Myself, teachers are advised to tell children that ‘lots of people like to tickle or stroke themselves as it might feel nice’. They are also instructed to inform youngsters that this may include touching their ‘private parts’ and, that while some people may say this behaviour is ‘dirty’, it is in fact ‘very normal’.

However, the youngsters are warned it is ‘not polite’ to touch themselves in public – it is an activity they should do when alone in the bath, shower or in bed.

In the same lesson, children are given scenarios which they must judge to be ‘OK’ or ‘not OK’.

In one, pupils are told that when a girl called Autumn ‘has a bath and is alone she likes to touch herself between her legs. It feels nice’.

At this point, teachers are advised to remind the students of the ‘rules about self-stimulation’.

----

Time for home schooling. This is fucking vile.
Public schools giving sexual education to girls of this age is absolutely haram. By Allah, if a girl is 6 years old, is it not the role of her husband to educate her in such things? The West truly is depraved.

• Islamic Content
  • Winner
Reactions: Safir and AnOminous

Slimy Time

Rape Face #3
kiwifarms.net

Their conference had some classic Labour moments as well. The Abboppotamus came out with a stunning speech about how "we are on the verge of a general election" and that they were "ready for Boris...bring it on". They really think so little of the public not to see through the fact that they collectively voted against a GE not once, but twice.

The Momentum movement of Labour will do anything to remove the moderate/Blairite parts of the party, and are willing to look absolutely fucking ridiculous while doing so. It is quite literally a cult. A cult to the most inept leader of the party, probably topping Foot in how badly he's doing.

Rancid Flid

Straight outta empathy
kiwifarms.net
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and 13 Assistants Flying to Africa with Climate Message

Prince Harry and the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, make a long haul flight to Africa on Monday to spread their climate advocacy to a new audience. Baby Archie will join them on the 10-day visit along with a team of 13 assistants including a “social media officer” and a hairdresser for Markle.

The Sussexes’ first tour as a family comes after the duke and duchess flew to Rome to watch Meghan’s close friend, fashion designer Misha Nonoo walk down the aisle with oil tycoon Michael Hess on Friday.
Highlights of the latest trip will see the duke and duchess visit a township in Cape Town to tour a workshop supporting children and young girls, and visit another near Johannesburg where they will learn about a project tackling rising unemployment. Malawai, Botswana, and Angola are also on the itinerary.

The past two months have been busy for the Royal pair, with them spotted at one stage taking four private jet flights in just 11 days. Their seemingly constant air travel has not been without controversy.
Last month a barefoot Duke of Sussex stood before an elite audience of business leaders and celebrities gathered at Google’s annual deluxe retreat in Sicily to warn immediate action is needed to avoid an approaching climate catastrophe.
The Evening Standard reported Prince Harry, 34, is understood to have insisted the future of the planet is a humanitarian issue, not a political one, and the world must act to avoid disaster.

The prince has already announced he and the duchess will have no more than two children because of the concerns they share for the environment.
Even so, the refurbishment of Frogmore Cottage, their grace and favour home on the Windsor estate, at a cost to the taxpayer of £2.4 million, drew criticism for unnecessary extravagance.
So too did the Duchess of Sussex’s last-minute dash to New York two weeks ago to watch her friend Serena Williams play in the U.S. Open tennis final.
That trip came trip came in the same week Prince Harry, flew to Amsterdam to caution holidaymakers and tourism chiefs about the damage being done to the environment by frequent flyers.

Saving the planet one flight at a time.

EasyPeasy

English not British
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(((Alison Chabloz))) jailed for posting 50 "Anti-Semitic" hurty-word posts to her website/social media

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino