World British News Megathread - aka CWCissey's news thread

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

But Why?

• Allah hu Ahkbar

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • "Mental Illness"

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Just wanted to boot a child off a roof m8

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • It's 'art'

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
London bar accused of racism by Hamilton actor, London bar tells him to go fuck himself.

I'm sure a blues bar routinely refuses entry to black people. Holy fucking Christ these dumb tales just get more ridiculous every day.

Racist Trash

Fucking Lidl doesn't have any Custard Creams.
kiwifarms.net
London bar accused of racism by Hamilton actor, London bar tells him to go fuck himself.

I'm sure a blues bar routinely refuses entry to black people. Holy fucking Christ these dumb tales just get more ridiculous every day.
I don't know how it is in various parts of the States etc but a lot of venues in the UK check ID at the door if someone in your group could look to be under age they aren't allowed entrance unless they provide ID. It's standard practice, I assume the evil white group of pure racists they let in were older and so didn't need to be checked.

Slimy Time

When you see the presents under the tree
kiwifarms.net

I don't know how it is in various parts of the States etc but a lot of venues in the UK check ID at the door if someone in your group could look to be under age they aren't allowed entrance unless they provide ID. It's standard practice, I assume the evil white group of pure racists they let in were older and so didn't need to be checked.
I've had it where some friends fucked up and didn't have ID or correct attire on them. In that case, they let in the people who had ID and didn't allow those without. Usually we decided to stick as a group and find somewhere else. This guy probably had the same treatment. Some of them look younger than 25 (general policy to check those who look under 25), they didn't have it on them, got denied, and this guy decides to kick up a fuss. As you said, the white guys probably did look older than 25 and were let through.

Point is, if you want to get in, don't be a fuck up and bring some identification.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've seen everything from completely lax carding, to carding everyone who looks under 40, to carding literally everyone even if they look like Grandma Moses. I assume UK venues do the same, with some baseline minimum only really sketchy venues go below. The tale is clearly bogus.

As you said, the white guys probably did look older than 25 and were let through.

Point is, if you want to get in, don't be a fuck up and bring some identification.
If you don't have your ID card don't play the race card, just chalk it up to you fucked up.

ditto

a cookie full of arsenic
kiwifarms.net
If you don't have your ID card don't play the race card, just chalk it up to you fucked up.
Yeah but noone every got a grovelling apology and a fawning media time by saying they fucked up.

A part of me wants to see Corybn win with a decent majority just to see to what will happen.

• Horrifying
Reactions: TheBlackVolga

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's exactly what happened according to the bar.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Queen of England is not dead amid viral rumors on social media, UK officials say. “The Queen is not dead. She is alive & well and is very much looking forward to hosting President Trump and other world leaders at Buckingham Palace on Tuesday for the NATO reception.”
uhhhh?

teriyakiburns

Nothing like waiting till the last minute, huh?
kiwifarms.net

uhhhh?
This is what happens when people take twitter seriously.

Inquisitor_BadAss

It was supposed to be over now
kiwifarms.net

uhhhh?
Charles probably pushed the cleaner down the stairs instead of his mother.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

uhhhh?
This happens every now and then. Some tard posts that the Queen is dead on Twitter and mongs believe it and get it trending, which then causes a feedback loop of idiocy.

AnAspieWithAVengeance

kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when people take twitter seriously.
My sister's best friend believed it and constantly texted my sister about it. My family and I were coming out of the cinema when my sister blurted it out when leaving. So yeah...just goes to show how addicted my sister is to her phone.

This happens every now and then. Some tard posts that the Queen is dead on Twitter and mongs believe it and get it trending, which then causes a feedback loop of idiocy.
Conclusion: My generation are dumb.

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net

Jussie
Will.I.Am
This Hamilton guy

Is it just me, or are black celebrities getting to be even more entitled than their white counterparts?

Kill all whales

Don't ask ok?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Three schoolboys who held staff at Currys PC World at knifepoint in a robbery of £14,000 are facing jail.

The 14-year-old and two 16-year-old youths waved a kitchen knife at employees and customers on Monday night.

They and three other defendants fled from the store in Birstall, West Yorkshire, with Apple merchandise.

But West Yorkshire Police found their black BMW getaway car and soon arrested the juveniles nearby, reports Leeds Live.

"Customers in the store were very panicked and extremely scared by what they were witnessing and trying to hide children from view.

"An employee was in fear of being stabbed," Natalie Chapman, prosecuting, told Leeds Youth Court today.

The case was moved for sentencing at Leeds Crown Court on December 24.

Nobody was injured during the incident but the court heard the total value of the offending was £14,000.

The defendants, who cannot be identified due to their age, were accompanied in court by members of their families.

They spoke only to confirm their names, dates of birth and nationalities and to enter their pleas during the hearing.

They all pleaded guilty to robbery and threatening a person with a weapon in a public place.

The prosecutor told the district judge that she does not have the power to pass sentence on such a serious case.

An application for bail on behalf of all three defendants was rejected and they were remanded into secure accommodation until their sentencing.

Detectives are continuing to appeal for information about the BMW 318 that was found in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Officers are continuing to hunt for the other two males who entered the store with the defendants.

Anyone who has information is asked to contact Kirklees CID on 101 referencing police crime number 13190618500.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Follow up to a story from August

A teenager has admitted throwing a young boy off a balcony at the Tate Modern with the intention of killing him so he could be on the news.

Jonty Bravery, 18, from Ealing, admitted one count of attempted murder at the Old Bailey today (6 December 2019).

When he was arrested he told police he had planned in advance to hurt someone at the Tate Modern on 4 August to be on TV.

The six-year-old boy, who is from France and was visiting the UK with his family, survived but suffered life-changing injuries as a result of falling five floors from a 10th floor viewing platform. He suffered a bleed to his brain and a number of fractured bones.

Bravery will be sentenced on Monday 17 February.

CPS prosecutor Emma V Jones said: "This devastating and shocking incident at the Tate Modern on 4 August of this year changed the lives of Bravery’s young victim and his family forever.

"The boy was singled out by Bravery who threw him from the viewing platform intending to kill him.

"That he survived the five storey fall was extraordinary.

“Eye witness accounts and CCTV footage, along with Bravery’s admissions at the time of the arrest that his actions were pre-planned, meant he had little choice but to accept responsibility for his actions.

"There will be no trial as a result, and the boy’s family are spared having to relive this traumatic experience in court.

“This was a terrifying experience for the boy’s parents and our thoughts are very much with them all at this difficult time. We hope he makes as full a recovery as possible."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino