Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / iamlovelypeaches100 / lovelypeachesmusic100 / lovelypeaches4ever_2001 - . 400-pound Insta/TikTok star famous for eating shit, supposedly pimping out her newborn, supposedly raping/killing puppies, and prostituting herself on Live

Ricket

Your local egocentric police dick
Remembered this cow out of the blue and searched her up on the farms for the hell of it, glad to see we finally got a thread of some kind.

Everything she says about Cora is pretty much just her either lying or having some sort of schizophrenic episode imo. Like someone said before, if she had custody of that child she'd be posting way more pictures of her.

Anyway, with all the lame-o fake child abuse for clout aside, she is probably the most unintentionally hilarious cow. Here are some of my fav vids:
Lovely Peaches fights herself on a Live Video.

Lovely Peaches getting confused by questions on live

Lovelypeaches fighting herself live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsNIc1VqdW0

Hamberlard Raid

THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING
True & Honest Fan
Peaches is perhaps my all time favourite lolcow. Despite her disgusting actions in the past, she is an
endless gold mine of cringe and m.ilk. She is seriously hilarious, whether or not it is on purpose is debatable. If this thread becomes a real thing, I will gladly help contribute in whatever way I can. Peaches never ceases to shock, disgust, entertain, and interest an audience, and that in my opinion is what makes her a bona fide lolcow/notorious Internet personality. She has been an ongoing Internet celebrity for the past five years, since she was thirteen, and shows no signs of slowing down or losing relevance. Recently, she has been noticed by Lizzo, a terrible "pop star", but a mainstream celebrity nonetheless. I will try to find the video of Lizzo talking about Peaches.

Last edited:
second instagram listed in OP isn't her's, it's way too easy for people to impersonate her. currently, she's active on these two: https://www.instagram.com/lovelypeaches4ever_2001/
her spotify page for her "music", her debut album is on the way: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2YYWJ6QaD1uERs1BHFgy02?si=oObs52ydSVSksqkoBijPHQ

i had an hour conversation in the DMs with her once (only because i asked what her thoughts were on constructive criticism, she then blocked me and unblocked me to "get into the mind of a bully"), and yes she pulls the racism card on people who diss her even though she claims to be lightskin/half-white. unfortunately, she likes to delete her messages so i can't go back and screenshot.

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 6.26.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 6.26.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 6.26.40 PM.png

IMG_6673.JPG

Last edited:

HIVidaBoheme

Intersectionally trash
Remembered this cow out of the blue and searched her up on the farms for the hell of it, glad to see we finally got a thread of some kind.

Everything she says about Cora is pretty much just her either lying or having some sort of schizophrenic episode imo. Like someone said before, if she had custody of that child she'd be posting way more pictures of her.

Anyway, with all the lame-o fake child abuse for clout aside, she is probably the most unintentionally hilarious cow. Here are some of my fav vids:
Lovely Peaches fights herself on a Live Video.

Lovely Peaches getting confused by questions on live

Lovelypeaches fighting herself live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsNIc1VqdW0
I love when a cow blurs the line between blatant trolling and real mental instability. Peaches makes this line truly indistinguishable but she's kept this shit up for so long that I almost think she is actually insane. That or this is some kind of TimmyThick style social experiment.

It looks more like some drug addled or extremely skitzo nigger cow to me. Whatever she's into, it's honestly horrifying shit. Really makes you ponder how she is still able to post all this shit online when the most harmless dead baby joke can get any other meme page deleted. :thinking:

It looks more like some drug addled or extremely skitzo nigger cow to me. Whatever she's into, it's honestly horrifying shit. Really makes you ponder how she is still able to post all this shit online when the most harmless dead baby joke can get any other meme page deleted. :thinking:

she’s definitely a druggie plus mental issues (she's claimed to be bipolar) from the death of her mom and being raped by men since she was 13. her instagrams were deleted a few times but she always remakes and deletes her edgy posts in like a few seconds. also she has an army of stans who defend her and donate her money so she can stuff her face with 7 pounds of crawfish.
crawfish2.JPG
crawfish.JPG
thankfully her extremely NSFW twitter has been deleted thrice, no one wants to see her green pussy shit or an ugly manlet try to stick his dick in her 🤮

peachpit

all dirty.
peachescannotmove seems to be an archive of her stuff, and the grandad accounts I have no idea although the YouTube they link to is all gross videos of her.

The others are her active accounts as far as I know.

Attachments

• C0D89B30-BBB1-4156-9045-2D300677206A.jpeg
    C0D89B30-BBB1-4156-9045-2D300677206A.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 440

peachpit

all dirty.
Well, this should be horrifying. She’s already received at least one tip judging from her Instagram stories.

Attachments

• C803A4C6-BBB3-4D3E-A323-C466DF52CEB6.jpeg
    C803A4C6-BBB3-4D3E-A323-C466DF52CEB6.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 257
  • ACC5A50F-56B1-4712-BDB1-3DE64C9B79DB.jpeg
    ACC5A50F-56B1-4712-BDB1-3DE64C9B79DB.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 333
  • 73128403-C674-40FD-8881-90F51CB4D286.jpeg
    73128403-C674-40FD-8881-90F51CB4D286.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 683
peachescannotmove seems to be an archive of her stuff, and the grandad accounts I have no idea although the YouTube they link to is all gross videos of her.

The others are her active accounts as far as I know.
grandad is actually one of peaches' longtime close friends. peachymusicpublishing appears to be a merch parody/fanpage.

Well, this should be horrifying. She’s already received at least one tip judging from her Instagram stories.

she's already been treating her instagram as an onlyfans, asking for like 10 dollars through her cashapp for "custom videos".
IMG_8399.JPG
she's recently organizing a pool party/concert in Miami beach, except it's nowhere near there: www.eventbrite.com/e/peaches-pool-bash-lovely-peaches-preforming-live-tickets-92815217815
p.png
$2 henny shots, twerk off, clothing optional????? but sure it's an all ages party... yeah it has to be a scam. those kids can buy those " tickets" if they want.

peachpit

all dirty.
grandad is actually one of peaches' longtime close friends. peachymusicpublishing appears to be a merch parody/fanpage.

she's already been treating her instagram as an onlyfans, asking for like 10 dollars through her cashapp for "custom videos".
she's recently organizing a pool party/concert in Miami beach, except it's nowhere near there: www.eventbrite.com/e/peaches-pool-bash-lovely-peaches-preforming-live-tickets-92815217815
View attachment 1154104
$2 henny shots, twerk off, clothing optional????? but sure it's an all ages party... yeah it has to be a scam. those kids can buy those " tickets" if they want.
Who wouldn’t want to go to a clothing optional twerk off with Peaches? Sounds like wholesome fun for the whole family.

The OP should be updated. It''s fine, but it's missing a lot of information. Not to mention many of you are new to Peaches, so there's a lot of speculation on this thread when there's older evidence against/for your theories. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm just here to add information.

Lovely Peaches is a 19 year old mentally-ill woman that is rumoured to be from or around the New Orleans/ Baton Rouge area. She moves frequently so her exact whereabouts are unknown.
She originally started to gain internet popularity around 2017, after videos of her eating her own shit, piss and period blood began to circulate online, along with livestreams of her talking to and hitting herself and a viral video of her singing "Burnin and Itchin" went viral." She began to gain followers until her original account was deleted. After this, she made three different accounts, her most followed instagram account sitting at around 250k followers until she gained popularity through TikTok videos, leading her follower count to more than double.

Cora Miracle

Brittany has a daughter named Cora Miracle who is turning 3 years old. However, PEACHES DOES NOT HAVE CUSTODY OF CORA. Peaches lost Cora around the time that she was posting evidence of her supposedly selling Cora into the sex trade.
In 2018, internet celebrities Kandee Johnson and Jaclyn Hill discovered lovely peaches, and learned that she does not have custody of Cora after contacting the LPD.
Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.32.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.32.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.31.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.18.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.19.06 PM.png
Despite her claims of having custody of Cora, there is even more evidence against her.
Brittany losing custody makes sense when you look at her instagram. Peaches frequently posted the same infamous photos of Cora Miracle as an infant for two years, well into when Cora would be a toddler. There were no new images of Cora on Peaches Instagram until around September 2019, where she posted two new photos of Cora. One now deleted photo of Peaches holding Cora and smiling, and the other of Peaches holding Cora. Peaches is frequently homeless as she does not spend money wisely, and it makes no sense that Cora is never around her in Instagram Lives or pictures.
Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.42.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.53.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 12.49.02 PM.png
Strangely enough, these pictures emerged after Peaches started to get in shit for claiming she murdered her daughter, which she obviously didn't do.

Peaches claims of Cora receiving sexual abuse might not even be true. Peaches has lied about starving Cora, killing Cora, and hitting Cora all while her daughter has been in custody of her grandparents. However, this is speculation.

Parents
As for her parents, Peaches has spoken out about her Mother's death of a Degenerative Muscle disease when she was 13 on deleted instagram lives. Her mother is named Cora Johnson, (Cora Miracle was named after her) and her father is named Michael Johnson. I have never seen the following information posted anywhere before, and I think this is exclusive information to KF at this time. There is a Legacy.com obituary from 2014 which proves what Peaches has said about her mother. However, it also reveals her father's name which is new information.
Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 1.07.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-22 at 1.08.06 PM.png
Further google searches of Michael Johnson show up inconclusive, being that his name is so common. Any other information regarding her father is unknown at this time.

Mental Illness Speculation

The most common speculations are that either Peaches is Mentally Ill or doing and saying abormal things online for clout. However, it is more likely that Peaches is mentally ill, or at least a combination of the two. Peaches is extremely gullible and sees no difference between obviously sarcastic hate comments and nice comments, and she has been eating her own waste since before she became (in)famous on Instagram. She has always done outrageous things for attention, from killing her dog, to either lying or actually abusing her daughter, eating waste, and hurting herself and posting it all online without remorse.

I think that's everything. If you have any other questions let me know. :heart-full: