Trainwreck Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / lovelypeaches.music.100 / lovelypeaches4ever100 / lovelypeach600 - Gross HorrorCow DogKiller Troll AnimalControl Terrible Parent

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
Meet Peaches / Brittany Johnson
Peaches4.jpeg

Most netizens who know of her have become aware of Brittany via autism the app itself, Tik Tok. Combining Microsoft power points and Instagram Live audio, children of the world have been gifted with compilations like these where Brittany's lack of education/troll-baiting are published; resulting in the growth of her instagram in the past year. (2018-2019)
Now for Peaches to have gained these orbiters in the first place, she has:
Put her own period blood on her face
Peaches2.jpeg

Sold her baby Cora to a pimp "as a joke" for her Instagram live
Cora was an eight month old at the time.

Peaches.jpegPeaches1.jpeg

Starved her baby according to her IG live:

Publicly supported underage sex:

Molested a puppy, which you can kill a dog just by doing this.

EDIT: Here she is killing her dog and admitting to it on Instagram Live. Source is Repzilla.

Regardless of whether this bitch is Troll bait, uneducated, or not Woke Twitter has done its best to dox her:
Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 2.28.28 PM.png

Sarah Schauer reported on her so this is the latest about her baby according to misscarolf who tried reporting something she saw on the internet. She kind of spergs on but basically CPS and the FBI are taking none of this seriously. Shocker- According to Sarah, Brittany is 18, and according to this twitter thread she has been an underage prostitute for years. The person accredited for archival comes from the Twitter Account: Paige / oghoneymoonave
(Started the thread on Twitter)
Rama / @RamaSauxce
McKenzie / @mck3nzieee

To conclude:

Brittany's Baby:
Cora's whereabouts are kind of up in the air at the moment as the only sources I've found are obscure online profiles like misscarolf and Paige/oghoneymoonave who say Brittany's parents/Cora's grandparents do have Cora and have had her since December 2018. It's said Brittany was committed somewhere but I'd like the paperwork for that. Cora's father has reportedly tried to gain custody and report his ex-wife but police found nothing, thus he has been unsuccessful in the custody battle. None of this is direct information from people involved.

Here are her active accounts:
Instagram 1
Instagram 2
youtube/archive

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WW 635

kiwifarms.net
Please remove the spoilers within spoilers and give brief descriptions of each video. Maybe the descriptions are there but it's hard to tell with the formatting.

You also need to add links to the accounts with archives.

Edit: you really need to fix your alignments and the way the layout is set up if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

An Ghost

Beta Israel best Israel
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
edit out your profile pic in screen caps
It takes 2 seconds to crop out ads too

Which Doctor?

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew there was some shit on here already because I found out about her via the farms @dark_lob1111 check out this post in case there is more stuff in it to boost what you already have

Shout outs to @Piga Dgrifm

Edit: I know there is atleast a pic of her with human shit in her mouth just a fair warning

Edit2: forgot that YouTube vid was busted. Here they have some shit on here too. Good luck though I don't think these fuckers archive anything

Last edited:

Coleman Francis

White poet warlord.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also not sure if you have it but she actually DID kill that dog and then laughed about it. She legitimately did that. If you find the video or if anyone has it you should add it to OP
Blacks and pets don't mix. If you're an animal lover and want to be upset, go into any shit neighborhood and look at all the dogs you'll see on 3 foot chains where the dog maybe can take 2 steps in any direction. Also, water is rarely close by, even if it's 100 degrees outside. I'd rather see a dog euthanized than live with some of these people. They're gonna die soon anyway in their posession, at least they won't be absolutely miserable until they eventually succumb to their awful treatment.

Nekromantik2

Putting the fun in funeral.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes that’s a good thing. Lets you know you’re normal if you ever question it.
I mean I have a pretty dark sense of humor, not so dark I'd sell my kids to a pimp for 60 dollars though.

I knew there was some shit on here already because I found out about her via the farms @dark_lob1111 check out this post in case there is more stuff in it to boost what you already have

Shout outs to @Piga Dgrifm

Edit: I know there is atleast a pic of her with human shit in her mouth just a fair warning

Edit2: forgot that YouTube vid was busted. Here they have some shit on here too. Good luck though I don't think these fuckers archive anything

:stress:

Which Doctor?

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's Ugandan, too?
Hey at least she makes her own food eh? Unlike those dirty Haitians with their dirt cookies this bitch stays all natural! Straight from her own booty hole

I mean I have a pretty dark sense of humor, not so dark I'd sell my kids to a pimp for 60 dollars though.

:stress:
Yes. Pretty sure she legitimately went through with it on one occasion but luckily she is such a Tard she posted a bunch of logs and posted about dudes coming to fuck her infant. H/o I'll dig up the screen shots of some shit

Edit: so far can't find the OG screen shot of her insta but she posted messages she was getting from dudes. I'll keep digging but here is something I found

signal-2019-10-15-204837.jpg

Edit2: will add more as I get them

omgksnojkrng.png.a4b548b38825e474fe8b1da0d94eb32c.png
rsz_downloadtyurtutyuyt466565.thumb.png.ef2a00da334877986ed3ebd67efbfc6a.png

D6E6A548-F84A-41A8-8947-A0FE4D601A7F.jpeg.f2478522d816ad2c3f44cffa8a05e210.jpeg

BE32B2AD-1B38-4EA9-B28B-26B9FA43A20F.thumb.jpeg.bf84c4dfefc8c31503a78b73db6962da.jpeg

CFF40D8B-427F-473B-945F-3E06BC2D0309.thumb.png.be2e34803dbe600df6ef3135c8996136.png

0CF0DEDB-1F47-4C2A-96D1-0FEF563ACAA1.thumb.jpeg.8cfa7bb81b1dce728567dcb2da833a5d.jpeg

A3C91475-E0DE-40E5-9D3C-1BA0B1B27D7B.thumb.jpeg.0a14afa52f3ad0ce5216c20edd314e04.jpeg

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino