Trainwreck Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / lovelypeaches.music.100 / lovelypeaches4ever100 / lovelypeach600 - Gross HorrorCow DogKiller Troll AnimalControl Terrible Parent

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
Hey at least she makes her own food eh? Unlike those dirty Haitians with their dirt cookies this bitch stays all natural! Straight from her own booty hole
Yes. Pretty sure she legitimately went through with it on one occasion but luckily she is such a Tard she posted a bunch of logs and posted about dudes coming to fuck her infant. H/o I'll dig up the screen shots of some shit
Edit: so far can't find the OG screen shot of her insta but she posted messages she was getting from dudes. I'll keep digging but here is something I found
View attachment 972584
Edit2: will add more as I get them
Thank you! Informative captures have been attached to the OP.
THIS HAS BEEN A LOOOOOOONG TIME COMING
Does she still produce Tard cum?
Also not sure if you have it but she actually DID kill that dog and then laughed about it. She legitimately did that. If you find the video or if anyone has it you should add it to OP
Thank you for the info, her animal abuse has been documented to the OP.

Edit: I know there is atleast a pic of her with human shit in her mouth just a fair warning
I'll add that under a spoiler when I find it. I'm sure fellow KiwiFarmers can understand my lack of diligence in that field.

Last edited:

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you! Informative captures have been attached to the OP.

Thank you for the info, her animal abuse has been documented to the OP.

I'll add that under a spoiler when I find it. I'm sure fellow KiwiFarmers can understand my lack of diligence in that field.
Does she still release content. I see that tik tok compilation was posted somewhat recently... Does she have a tiktok? (Those videos from what I understand can be downloaded directly) I thought she was no longer current, last I had heard she was committed or something. If she is back that isn't a good sign

Reactions: No Exit

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
I'm not not sure I get horror cow vibes from as much as I get bat shit crazy attention hoe.

I don't understand how she can post about sexually abusing her infant on social media and nobody who is related to her seems to care?
Where are the grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc while she was posting all this shit? You think somebody would have enough sense to put a stop to this.
She's a PoC. Calling her out would be RACIST.

Memeanon

present day... present time.... HAHAHAHA!
kiwifarms.net
There was a livestream of her exposing herself and someone put it to YouTube. However, the video got taken down for violating the TOS. I doubt anyone has that.

large_farva

Who can say "meow" the most?
kiwifarms.net
instagram 1
instagram 2
youtube (http://archive.li/hpfuv)

scrolling through the instagram and youtube, it appears she DOES NOT have custody of her daughter, Cora.

There's this forum discussion about her.

A google search revealed that mouth full of shit picture - no.

People on her IG are trying to confirm the baby is not in her custody, either because of direct abuse or because Brittany was prostituting.

There's not a single picture of Brittany holding Cora after infancy. Every photo of Cora looking toddler age or older has someone cropped out - if Peaches had her, she'd be rubbing everyone's nose in it.

rooblue

kiwifarms.net
instagram 1
instagram 2

scrolling through the instagram and youtube, it appears she DOES NOT have custody of her daughter, Cora.

People on her IG are trying to confirm the baby is not in her custody, either because of direct abuse or because Brittany was prostituting.

There's not a single picture of Brittany holding Cora after infancy. Every photo of Cora looking toddler age or older has someone cropped out - if Peaches had her, she'd be rubbing everyone's nose in it.
According to that forum thread she doesn't presently have custody of Cora. Which is fantastic.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
instagram 1
instagram 2

All these lies she spouts constantly make it so hard to figure out what the hell's going on, I just hope Cora really is alive and well.

Tags
None