Trainwreck Brittany Johnson / LovelyPeaches / lovelypeaches.music.100 / lovelypeaches4ever100 / lovelypeach600 - Gross HorrorCow DogKiller Troll AnimalControl Terrible Parent

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Ricket

Your local egocentric police dick
kiwifarms.net
Remembered this cow out of the blue and searched her up on the farms for the hell of it, glad to see we finally got a thread of some kind.

Everything she says about Cora is pretty much just her either lying or having some sort of schizophrenic episode imo. Like someone said before, if she had custody of that child she'd be posting way more pictures of her.

Anyway, with all the lame-o fake child abuse for clout aside, she is probably the most unintentionally hilarious cow. Here are some of my fav vids:
Lovely Peaches fights herself on a Live Video.

Lovely Peaches getting confused by questions on live

Lovelypeaches fighting herself live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsNIc1VqdW0

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
I love when a cow blurs the line between blatant trolling and real mental instability. Peaches makes this line truly indistinguishable but she's kept this shit up for so long that I almost think she is actually insane. That or this is some kind of TimmyThick style social experiment.

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net
Primink just released a video on her.

EDIT, just got recommended another by Creepshow Art. Just watch the Primink one instead.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ricket

hamburgerlardraid

for all are new custermers
kiwifarms.net
Peaches is perhaps my all time favourite lolcow. Despite her disgusting actions in the past, she is an
endless gold mine of cringe and tard cum. She is seriously hilarious, whether or not it is on purpose is debatable. If this thread becomes a real thing, I will gladly help contribute in whatever way I can. Peaches never ceases to shock, disgust, entertain, and interest an audience, and that in my opinion is what makes her a bona fide lolcow/notorious Internet personality. She has been an ongoing Internet celebrity for the past five years, since she was thirteen, and shows no signs of slowing down or losing relevance. Recently, she has been noticed by Lizzo, a terrible "pop star", but a mainstream celebrity nonetheless. I will try to find the video of Lizzo talking about Peaches.

Last edited:

gourmandises

kiwifarms.net
second instagram listed in OP isn't her's, it's way too easy for people to impersonate her. currently, she's active on these two: https://www.instagram.com/lovelypeaches4ever_2001/
her spotify page for her "music", her debut album is on the way: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2YYWJ6QaD1uERs1BHFgy02?si=oObs52ydSVSksqkoBijPHQ

i had an hour conversation in the DMs with her once (only because i asked what her thoughts were on constructive criticism, she then blocked me and unblocked me to "get into the mind of a bully"), and yes she pulls the racism card on people who diss her even though she claims to be lightskin/half-white. unfortunately, she likes to delete her messages so i can't go back and screenshot.

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 6.26.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 6.26.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 6.26.40 PM.png

IMG_6673.JPG

Last edited:

HIVidaBoheme

Intersectional basic bitch
kiwifarms.net
Remembered this cow out of the blue and searched her up on the farms for the hell of it, glad to see we finally got a thread of some kind.

Everything she says about Cora is pretty much just her either lying or having some sort of schizophrenic episode imo. Like someone said before, if she had custody of that child she'd be posting way more pictures of her.

Anyway, with all the lame-o fake child abuse for clout aside, she is probably the most unintentionally hilarious cow. Here are some of my fav vids:
Lovely Peaches fights herself on a Live Video.

Lovely Peaches getting confused by questions on live

Lovelypeaches fighting herself live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsNIc1VqdW0
I love when a cow blurs the line between blatant trolling and real mental instability. Peaches makes this line truly indistinguishable but she's kept this shit up for so long that I almost think she is actually insane. That or this is some kind of TimmyThick style social experiment.
It looks more like some drug addled or extremely skitzo nigger cow to me. Whatever she's into, it's honestly horrifying shit. Really makes you ponder how she is still able to post all this shit online when the most harmless dead baby joke can get any other meme page deleted. :thinking:

gourmandises

kiwifarms.net
It looks more like some drug addled or extremely skitzo nigger cow to me. Whatever she's into, it's honestly horrifying shit. Really makes you ponder how she is still able to post all this shit online when the most harmless dead baby joke can get any other meme page deleted. :thinking:
she’s definitely a druggie plus mental issues (she's claimed to be bipolar) from the death of her mom and being raped by men since she was 13. her instagrams were deleted a few times but she always remakes and deletes her edgy posts in like a few seconds. also she has an army of stans who defend her and donate her money so she can stuff her face with 7 pounds of crawfish.
crawfish2.JPG
crawfish.JPG
thankfully her extremely NSFW twitter has been deleted thrice, no one wants to see her green pussy shit or an ugly manlet try to stick his dick in her 🤮

• Horrifying
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme
Tags
None