Brittany Venti / Brittany Dier -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

coinster

kiwifarms.net
Those donations and thirstbucks must be drying up because she's begging for attention on Twitter again.
View attachment 1141324
Tweet
Archive
I get a sense its more her celebrating turning 23yo with her two bffs. She's happy, which is very rare, and so she is merely seeking out the most amount of positive approval/attention she can get on this happy occasion. Understand that the easiest way a girl can get a lot of attention/likes in a room is to wear tight clothing and/or show cleavage. So this post is merely to seek out positive comments and high upvotes on her twitter feed, which it undoubtedly will. Sure it is not Brittany, well, not Brittany year 2018+, but think of it as when girls "cheat a little" by eating ice cream late at night; it makes her feel good to drop her bitterness/jealousy/morality issues for a little while. This will likely be the last time you see these mammary glands after today.

Last edited:

KiwiBeanie

Long Bent Nose Bird
kiwifarms.net
Understand that the easiest way a girl can get a lot of attention/likes in a room is to wear tight clothing and/or show cleavage.
This will likely be the last time you see these mammary glands after today.
If anyone wants to see Brittany's mammeries, you should only like her posts that show cleavage. Ignore her idle brainfarts and anything that doesn't have cleavage. She will realize then how important boobs were in building her career as a streamer girl, as she gets older and as the gap between her eyes widens. Eventually the breasts will sag like her National Geographic ancestors.

Niggernerd

Mystic neko with a ringy dingy
kiwifarms.net
If anyone wants to see Brittany's mammeries, you should only like her posts that show cleavage. Ignore her idle brainfarts and anything that doesn't have cleavage. She will realize then how important boobs were in building her career as a streamer girl, as she gets older and as the gap between her eyes widens. Eventually the breasts will sag like her National Geographic ancestors.
Breasts are great but when they're next to cat shit on the bed i gotta step away.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Nice try, Venti.

BadBitchOnTheScene

kiwifarms.net
I wish this bitch would get off the internet and go to counseling. All this "ironic" posting about her race is tiring.

Her resentment about whatever happened in her childhood has turned her into a worthless degenerate.

I can't imagine having a half-black child this annoying. I'd adopt a full-blooded African before dealing with this.

coinster

kiwifarms.net
Apparently all the intense pressure to prove she didn't have a "flat ass" took a mental toll on her, as the earlier tweets alluded, and she finally cracked and showed it off today.
Hey, i gotta admit, she has a nice ass and it isn't flat after all. Glad to be proven wrong. Big shout out to her viewers for all the intense pressure to force her to prove us wrong. And bravo to Brittany for taking the bait :biggrin: Guys 1 / Girls 0

test3.gif

KiwiBeanie

Long Bent Nose Bird
kiwifarms.net
Hey, i gotta admit, she has a nice ass and it isn't flat after all. Glad to be proven wrong.

View attachment 1143379
Have you ever seen a phat ass in your life? There's absolutely no junk in that trunk. Brittany would not pass Sir Mix-a-Lot's quality assurance test. But if she'd like to prove me wrong, then let me see that thong thong thong thong thong.

KiwiBeanie

Long Bent Nose Bird
kiwifarms.net
Tbf I'd take a semi-toned by flat butt over a grossly oversized negress butt.
That's a fair point, but I don't see any tone in Brittany's behind. I see no humps, lumps, or bumps under that skirt. She does have wide hips which could be tricking our eyes a bit. It might help if we had a good side angle of her in tight pants... for science.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
That's a fair point, but I don't see any tone in Brittany's behind. I see no humps, lumps, or bumps under that skirt. She does have wide hips which could be tricking our eyes a bit. It might help if we had a good side angle of her in tight pants... for science.
I can't decide if I should support objectifying women or feel disgusted by the desire for egirl pics. This is truly a difficult time.

KiwiBeanie

Long Bent Nose Bird
kiwifarms.net
I can't decide if I should support objectifying women or feel disgusted by the desire for egirl pics. This is truly a difficult time.
Brittany objectified herself for years with her cleavage out in thumbnails of her videos. Then one day, she wakes up and realizes how easy it is to get attention as a girl. All she has to do is wiggle her hips a little while carrying groceries around. She doesn't have to show boobs, or do squats to attain a firmer butt. Her ass could be completely flat and guys would still compliment it.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Apparently all the intense pressure to prove she didn't have a "flat ass" took a mental toll on her, as the earlier tweets alluded, and she finally cracked and showed it off today.
Hey, i gotta admit, she has a nice ass and it isn't flat after all. Glad to be proven wrong. Big shout out to her viewers for all the intense pressure to force her to prove us wrong. And bravo to Brittany for taking the bait :biggrin: Guys 1 / Girls 0

View attachment 1143379
DAMN THIS NIGGA EATIN EGGS LMAO

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Is Brittany supposed to be a 'tradgirl'? It seems like she really likes to consider herself one or call herself one but I thought one of the biggest principles about being a tradgirl is to be modest and don't use the internet?

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Is Brittany supposed to be a 'tradgirl'? It seems like she really likes to consider herself one or call herself one but I thought one of the biggest principles about being a tradgirl is to be modest and don't use the internet?
She's a right-wing thot like that gun girl who shat herself at a sorority party. They're not trad but signal themselves to be redpilled/woke.