Brittany Venti / Brittany Dier - Stinky.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1372179
is she for fuckin' real? I refuse to believe she doesn't know about how painfully simpy her fans are. Venti's fans make Pokimane's fans almost look like human beings with dignity.

Goddamn does the 70 miles between her eyes make her blind to her fans or something?
She gotta put out some subliminals every once in awhile to let her herd of simp swine know their place. Can't have them getting into rl relationships with girls and giving their gfs the $ and attention they'd normally be giving her, or have them actually trying to get with her herself, instead of being her findom egimps

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
She gotta put out some subliminals every once in awhile to let her herd of simp swine know their place. Can't have them getting into rl relationships with girls and giving their gfs the $ and attention they'd normally be giving her, or have them actually trying to get with her herself, instead of being her findom egimps
That, or she's trying to pull the "I'm not like those OTHER girl streamers, and you're not SIMPS like their fans!" card for her brand.

KiwiBeanie

The Beanie Formerly Known as Beak
kiwifarms.net
Venti's fans make Pokimane's fans almost look like human beings with dignity.
"I'm not like those OTHER girl streamers, and you're not SIMPS like their fans!"
Venti knows she can't be Pokimane and so she appeals to the Quasimodos of the internet. The Sloth from Goonies type males who know that other streamers are out of their league. She knows she can get a man just by having a vagina, even if her body is jank and her eyes are out of sync. Her "woe is me, I'm not a white princess" routine is meant to get men to respond with "don't be sad my dear, I wouldst bone thee" and give her five dollars.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I hopped over to Reddit immediately after posting here and witnessed this autistic display and had to share.

View attachment 1375361
View attachment 1375362
Nice to see the white faggots over at Reddit are still trying to talk like black twitter, but have evolved to just write like a non-retarded person so it loses whatever accidental charm it might have had.

KiwiBeanie

kiwifarms.net
Convince Him.png

She has so much makeup applied that her face has a glossy finish. Her face has so much polish on it that she's forbidden to be near an airport runway as planes are landing, due to risk of blinding the pilots.

Without Makeup.jpg

Venti could have a bad case of the Suds and she'd still receive grossly flattering comments.

Uncontroversially Hot.png

How can someone be controversially hot? This statement makes no sense the more I think about.

CUwj50fWsAEgmd6.jpg

Striking Eyes.png

A classic example of "I swear it's not her breasts" defense. It's all about those facial phenotypes.

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1381588

She has so much makeup applied that her face has a glossy finish. Her face has so much polish on it that she's forbidden to be near an airport runway as planes are landing, due to risk of blinding the pilots.

View attachment 1381601

Venti could have a bad case of the Suds and she'd still receive grossly flattering comments.

View attachment 1381606

How can someone be controversially hot? This statement makes no sense the more I think about.

View attachment 1381611

View attachment 1381612

A classic example of "I swear it's not her breasts" defense. It's all about those facial phenotypes.
Holy shit, venti has a serious darth zash thing going on with those pics. There must be some seriously thirsty simps estalking her to want to hit that

• Agree
Reactions: Chester Rigby

that_monika

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1381588

View attachment 1381601

View attachment 1381606

View attachment 1381611

View attachment 1381612

Jesus christ you cant just post that makeupless pic without some kinda warning, im pretty sure it violates some kinda anti-torture law. Goddamn my poor fuckin eyes

venti influencer.png

also Venti's a self-proclaimed influencer now lol. Idk who shes influencing other than beta orbiters because no one knows who the fuck she is, but good for her

KiwiBeanie

kiwifarms.net
Tbh, it is pretty autistic that you keep talking about her looks. Clearly not that different to the subreddit.
Hello Chocolate Brittany, how are you enjoying your visit to the farms?

Nut Battalion.png

I know it's a little different here than Reddit where the simps shower you with c̶u̶m̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶b̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ praise.

Brittany Wears.png

She has an entire Instagram for glamour photos. In a few photos she's wearing noticeably less makeup.

Smiley Venti.png

Brittany please, never smile like that again! It's very disturbing and reminds me of the Grinch.

Grinch Smile.jpg
[/spoler]

KiwiBeanie

kiwifarms.net
If Brittany's fans would admit she wasn't attractive I wouldn't comment about her looks, and if she wouldn't act "more trad than thou" towards other girls I might not comment at all. Just own up to being a lolcow. Accept that not everyone is beautiful. There are plenty of unattractive people who love each other. You don't have to apply layers of concealer and post selfies to prove to the world that you're not ugly. Don't go chasing after attractive men then act like other people are shallow. A simp can only be so blindly devotional to m'lady, but they have feelings too.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
If Brittany's fans would admit she wasn't attractive I wouldn't comment about her looks, and if she wouldn't act "more trad than thou" towards other girls I might not comment at all. Just own up to being a lolcow. Accept that not everyone is beautiful. There are plenty of unattractive people who love each other. You don't have to apply layers of concealer and post selfies to prove to the world that you're not ugly. Don't go chasing after attractive men then act like other people are shallow. A simp can only be so blindly devotional to m'lady, but they have feelings too.
Ok but do you realize how exceptional you are with your obsession with her reddit and her looks.