Brittany Venti / Brittany Dier - Stinky.

PinstripeLuns

Oy vey!
kiwifarms.net
If Brittany's fans would admit she wasn't attractive I wouldn't comment about her looks, and if she wouldn't act "more trad than thou" towards other girls I might not comment at all. Just own up to being a lolcow. Accept that not everyone is beautiful. There are plenty of unattractive people who love each other. You don't have to apply layers of concealer and post selfies to prove to the world that you're not ugly. Don't go chasing after attractive men then act like other people are shallow. A simp can only be so blindly devotional to m'lady, but they have feelings too.
"I don't find her attractive so nobody should!" really? You sound pretty retarded. I think she's decent looking but I don't demand her fans adhere to what I think of her, you really think these people would "admit" she's ugly?

KiwiBeanie

The Beanie Formerly Known as Beak
kiwifarms.net
Ok but do you realize how exceptional you are with your obsession with her reddit and her looks.
Do you realize Venti is a lolcow and this thread was designed to make fun of her flaws? What's exceptional is this idea that she deserves special treatment for being different. She's playing the diversity card to gain sympathy points from the internet from the beginning. Constantly reminding us all that she's not white, and that makes her different. That she's a girl who spent time on 4chan, and that she trolls SJWs, and that makes her different.

As far as obsession goes, I haven't checked her Reddit since my last post here. I was sharing my personal grievances with Venti's Reddit being hijacked by coomers. Something she herself has ridiculed in the past.

"I don't find her attractive so nobody should!" really? You sound pretty retarded. I think she's decent looking but I don't demand her fans adhere to what I think of her, you really think these people would "admit" she's ugly?
"I think she's decent looking"

Then you have no real objectivity in this argument. You're approaching the discussion like one of the Reddit simps defending m'lady's honor. There are people who are attracted to all kinds of weird shit, that doesn't mean the things they find attractive are demonstrably, provably attractive using object reasoning. If you want to bust a nut to a hammerhead shark that's your business. Just don't paint me as the exceptional one for voicing disdain over the behavior of coomers congregating around a woman who most likely hates and judges them.

Spatula

delete your twitter.
kiwifarms.net
Do you realize Venti is a lolcow and this thread was designed to make fun of her flaws?
Exactly.
It's a thread about gossiping about her life.

Not talking about her far apart eyes in every damn post.
You overflooded the conversation with hammerhead posting so much, no one even talks about how, someone bought a 2500 dollar cameo from caitlyn jenner for her, how she has a mountain of hospital bills to pay because she's not insured etc.
You can't help yourself, you did it in this very same post again.

Get some self awareness.

PinstripeLuns

Oy vey!
kiwifarms.net

Then you have no real objectivity in this argument. You're approaching the discussion like one of the Reddit simps defending m'lady's honor. There are people who are attracted to all kinds of weird shit, that doesn't mean the things they find attractive are demonstrably, provably attractive using object reasoning. If you want to bust a nut to a hammerhead shark that's your business. Just don't paint me as the exceptional one for voicing disdain over the behavior of coomers congregating around a woman who most likely hates and judges them.
"She looks decent."
"Go coom somewhere else, Redditard!!"

You weren't voicing disdain over coomers, or at least that's not what I was talking about, you were demanding that everyone thinks that she's ugly because you think she's ugly. You're pretending that thinking she isn't ugly is the same as grovelling at her feet, sending her money, and begging to fuck her.

Think of it like this: your parents think you were a failed abortion, does everyone else have to think the same? I don't think you'd like it if everyone "admitted" you were a fuck up.

RX-78NT-1 Alex Gundam

The Autist who unironically studied Klingon
kiwifarms.net
The weird thing about Venti is that she looks astonishingly like a friend I used to know. Said friend was just as autistic as Britney is. So me and her got on fabulously. Until my friend trooned out and started wanting to fuck Pokemon. So now when I look at Britney, all I can think about is the conversation my friend had where she gave me detailed descriptions of how she'd molest Greninja. Does Britney even like Pokey mens? It seems like something that a tradthot would be disgusted by.

GrotesqueBushes

MEAT ROBOT
kiwifarms.net
Do you realize Venti is a lolcow and this thread was designed to make fun of her flaws?
Yes. It is however prudent not to be an autismal fuck yourself while posting about cows.

Then you have no real objectivity in this argument. [...] There are people who are attracted to all kinds of weird shit, that doesn't mean the things they find attractive are demonstrably, provably attractive using object reasoning.
We can definitely state two positive traits of Venti:
-big tits
-not fat

The 'not fat' is usually enough to put a woman into the 'average' category, having big tits bumps it up a notch for the vast majority of the male population. And that's it, that's how you obtain a decent looking woman - if you were to put here in a row with all other women from a random town somewhere she would be somewhere on the right side of the bell curve when gauging attractiveness. If she had the facial symmetry of [insert some ho with good facial symmetry, can't be fucked to look for one] I'd wager she'd be considered very attractive.

Meriasek

kiwifarms.net
Yes. It is however prudent not to be an autismal fuck yourself while posting about cows.

-big tits
-not fat

The 'not fat' is usually enough to put a woman into the 'average' category, having big tits bumps it up a notch for the vast majority of the male population. And that's it, that's how you obtain a decent looking woman - if you were to put here in a row with all other women from a random town somewhere she would be somewhere on the right side of the bell curve when gauging attractiveness. If she had the facial symmetry of [insert some ho with good facial symmetry, can't be fucked to look for one] I'd wager she'd be considered very attractive.
I guess she has facial symmetry, it's just that the proportions are off by a decimal place or two.

Last edited:

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
The weird thing about Venti is that she looks astonishingly like a friend I used to know. Said friend was just as autistic as Britney is. So me and her got on fabulously. Until my friend trooned out and started wanting to fuck Pokemon. So now when I look at Britney, all I can think about is the conversation my friend had where she gave me detailed descriptions of how she'd molest Greninja. Does Britney even like Pokey mens? It seems like something that a tradthot would be disgusted by.
It's always the Greninja fans.

Holden Caulfield

cancelled girlboss
kiwifarms.net
Brittany looks unremarkable, her whole thing is being a self-hating e-girl with big tits, which is appealing to some men. She's not hideous and also not a beauty queen, the whole conversation around her looks is stupid IMO. I want to see the faces of the kiwis who think she looks like some horror monster (ofc aside from the makeup app pic, which removes your eyelashes and eyebrows).

White Bin Bag

kiwifarms.net
Brittany looks unremarkable, her whole thing is being a self-hating e-girl with big tits, which is appealing to some men. She's not hideous and also not a beauty queen, the whole conversation around her looks is stupid IMO. I want to see the faces of the kiwis who think she looks like some horror monster (ofc aside from the makeup app pic, which removes your eyelashes and eyebrows).
I think Brittany is a easy 8/10. She's has unusual and unique facial characteristics that I find really beautiful. Yeah, she looks like Sid the Sloth, but that doesn't make her ugly. I love her wide apart eyes.

But the most attractive part of Brittany is easily her body. It's rare for a girl to have the perfect proportions. Wide hips, slim waste, big tits and not fat. Brittany's body is pretty close to perfection. And the fact that she's "trad" means we will never see her nudes, which depresses me. I would simp her legit Onlyfans 100%.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Britneys not 'ugly' per se. She's just an odd looking average to me. But I can see the appeal even if I wouldn't. I like girls that look like they're in their first year as a trainee teacher.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: kp777 and Oban Kamz

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net

She's livestreaming, and largely talking about her eyesight issues. She's got new monitors, a non flashing monitor, as standard monitors etc., trigger severe headaches.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

-big tits
-not fat

This is why the threads in this part of the forum especially attract spergs, because most of the people profiled here aren't insane or entertaining enough to be lolcows; they're just known internet people who are polarizing enough to cause random drama. That drama attracts people who dislike people on principle or even hate them, each thread has its own unique set of alogs who go weirdly deep in picking people apart because they just want to destroy them.

Brittany is objectively not ugly. She's not a 10, but walk down the street of any city for half an hour and look at the types of people you see. Half of all people look like shit, and on top of that they don't have a basic sense of how to look presentable. In fact half of all women on planet Earth seem unable to pick the right sized bra for them so in the summer they're walking around looking like trussed up hams.

Being the complete inverse of a simp is as bad as being a simp.

BadBitchOnTheScene

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Brittany's ugly either. It's funny that she's the poster child for the dangers of race-mixing when she honestly doesn't look that bad. Her identity issues trigger me more than her face.

Another hot take: the nappy hair helps. The worst pictures I've seen of her are when her hair's straightened. Maybe it's a coincidence, or maybe straight hair fucks with her features.