Brittany Venti / Brittany Dier - Stinky.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
Ironically, her entire streaming career has been about complaining. 🤯
She can't complain about her boobs.

Part of this looks like dress/push-up. Are her genetics known? What should everyone be avoiding to not do this to any of their daughters?

If that pic was taken recently before the other one with the sweater that's not just genetics but a serious effort in not taking care of herself + not knowing what compliments her body. Was she supposed to get married at 17,18? It's only going to get harder for her now. Not just her wall but her success is going to bottleneck her hard.
https://twitter.com/brittanyventi/status/1104938492075872256?lang=en
blackmother.png

Her comment section on that video is still full of compliments towards her breasts, so she probably still has appeal to certain people - for now.

Alright, first off this bitch looks like she's half white, half black, and half hamerhead shark. So I don't get you mutt loving retards saying you'd fuck her after you hose her down.

Second, how are there still people who haven't figured out that she isn't pretending to be crazy as shit and profoundly insecure, that's obviously just how she actually is?
Even if it was all an act, she manages to avoid public meltdowns and starting drama over stupid shit. That's why the past few pages have been about her boobs.

I get not finding her attractive, but I also get why others do. It's not like anyone's defending her honor.

waffle

kiwifarms.net

https://twitter.com/brittanyventi/status/1104938492075872256?lang=en
View attachment 1546099

Her comment section on that video is still full of compliments towards her breasts, so she probably still has appeal to certain people - for now.

Even if it was all an act, she manages to avoid public meltdowns and starting drama over stupid shit. That's why the past few pages have been about her boobs.

I get not finding her attractive, but I also get why others do. It's not like anyone's defending her honor.
She's had several public meltdowns, but her moods are so unstable she bounces out fast enough to convince people it's a joke. I basically think she's going to be that Corrine Crawford woman in fifteen years. The only reason she can act any percent normal is because she isn't to mu knowledge, anyway on drugs.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
She's had several public meltdowns, but her moods are so unstable she bounces out fast enough to convince people it's a joke. I basically think she's going to be that Corrine Crawford woman in fifteen years. The only reason she can act any percent normal is because she isn't to mu knowledge, anyway on drugs.
The only meltdowns I've seen are the "ayy lmao" moments and even then, most people think those were a joke. Her actions don't generate a lot of content for this thread, so the focus shifts to the two factors that actually are funny about her.

You

kiwifarms.net
The only meltdowns I've seen are the "ayy lmao" moments and even then, most people think those were a joke. Her actions don't generate a lot of content for this thread, so the focus shifts to the two factors that actually are funny about her.
What? She had one of the biggest public meltdowns I've ever seen. When her boyfriend she was living together broke up with her, he faked a trip to see his friends and he just left every possession he had to escape her. He was also crazy and had weird body image problems and she recorded a video of him face down crying on the floor like a baby during one of them and then posted it on the internet when he broke up with her.

It was a self defeating video because in it you could see her house was covered in wall to wall dirt. Boyfriend then gave the full scoop on her saying she never takes baths, sleeps in a bed that's covered in cat shit because she doesn't bother cleaning the litter box ever, just throws her dirty dishes in the floor (evident in the video), etc.

There's a video talking about it, timestamped at one part of her video where you can see how disgusting she is. She tried damage control by going on IBS podcasts but it didn't really help, her growth stopped immediately and she's just been surviving on a handful of paypigs ever since, the DSP method.

Last edited:

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
What? She had one of the biggest public meltdowns I've ever seen. When her boyfriend she was living together broke up with her, he faked a trip to see his friends and he just left every possession he had to escape her. He was also crazy and had weird body image problems and she recorded a video of him face down crying on the floor like a baby during one of them and then posted it on the internet when he broke up with her.

It was a self defeating video because in it you could see her house was covered in wall to wall dirt. Boyfriend then gave the full scoop on her saying she never takes baths, sleeps in a bed that's covered in cat shit because she doesn't bother cleaning the litter box ever, just throws her dirty dishes in the floor (evident in the video), etc.

There's a video talking about it, timestamped at one part of her video where you can see how disgusting she is. She tried damage control by going on IBS podcasts but it didn't really help, her growth stopped immediately and she's just been surviving on a handful of paypigs ever since, the DSP method.
That's less of a meltdown and more of airing dirty laundry. Of course, that's a bad look for her, but not the kind of material that can keep a thread alive. This thread became inactive again after all that happened and she's remained a low tier topic since. Which is fine because the discussions over her feuds with hygiene and genetics are already funny.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

lol holy shit who are these gay nerds

jydtytyjdgjh.png

Batman 8

the diff between u n me? im wearing hockey pads ni
kiwifarms.net
I might actually watch one her vids if it was her complaining how huge and suckable her breasts are. How heavy they are and how close she is to asking someone to help her hold them. Like, being paid minimum wage to just carry around her head-sized halfrican chocolate milk jugs. While she just nags and nags. Pure Resistance Training.

Cemila Mandes

kiwifarms.net
I might actually watch one her vids if it was her complaining how huge and suckable her breasts are. How heavy they are and how close she is to asking someone to help her hold them. Like, being paid minimum wage to just carry around her head-sized halfrican chocolate milk jugs. While she just nags and nags. Pure Resistance Training.
Considering 99% of the comments on her mock apology video are about her boobs, that may happen.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
That looks like some kind of pushup bra/dress.

Yes they are sagging, but anyone who says they wouldn't, after a shower in bleach and febreeze in a 5 star hotel, fuck her, are lying.
If you were to have asked me in 2016, I would have betrayed the huwite race and agreed to fuck her. Around the time I saw the way she lived as well as the fact she’s batshit crazy, I was turned off completely. Seeing how badly her body is already falling apart has shown that the sin of miscegenation wouldn’t have been worth it.

Just to repeat an already well known point, don’t attempt to have sex or imagine a relationship with e-celebs. None of these people age well nor are they mentally stable. I’d sooner marry a literal whore than an e-celeb.

Dead Eye

My clit is longer than yours
kiwifarms.net
God, it's weird because she tries so hard to be an edgy e-girl memelord. Before I had heard of her or knew she had a thread, I watched one of her videos (I think about Idubbz' girlfriend? Not sure.) and I remember thinking she was funny enough, until she got to the point where she seemed really unnecessarily venomous and jealous of pretty much any woman who receives male attention. She starts out her videos rather level-headed, outlining her points and all that, but quickly derails into a weirdly vindictive rant about how hot girls have too much power or some bullshit. Never seen her stream though, maybe it's different.

coinster

kiwifarms.net
weirdly vindictive rant about how hot girls have too much power or some bullshit. Never seen her stream though, maybe it's different.
Nope. Her streams are the same execpt that she hates on everyone and every group EXCEPT white supremacists males. The degenerates of the worst kind in society. She worships them. Case in point, her taking part in their supremacist rally. Hence, why her fan base are almost exclusively white supremacists males. She is a totem that validates their backwards beliefs while they endlessly rant about being marginalized by society in mommy's basement, plannng out their next mass revenge.

Last edited:

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
Jeez she's only 22? I'm scared to think what she's going to look like at 30. Also how can you be this bitter at 22? It's like she wants to live a lonely life with multiple cats.
she's been streaming since she was a teen and had no parental guidance right? her brain is fried to complete retardation.

it's surprising to me how insecure she is. getting made fun of for being ugly was a huge part of the satire booby streamer gig, you'd think that she would have acquired thick skin by now and accepted that she is an ugly mulatto and take it in stride.
but naw, all she does is bitch on twitter about how hard life is for a woman ( especially if they are mixed, have big tits and naturally curly hair) to an audience who couldn't care less. she's so ridiculously self-hating, yet somehow expects to be taken seriously on the criticism of others lmao

Mapo Tofu 2

kiwifarms.net
she's been streaming since she was a teen and had no parental guidance right? her brain is fried to complete retardation.

it's surprising to me how insecure she is. getting made fun of for being ugly was a huge part of the satire booby streamer gig, you'd think that she would have acquired thick skin by now and accepted that she is an ugly mulatto and take it in stride.
but naw, all she does is bitch on twitter about how hard life is for a woman ( especially if they are mixed, have big tits and naturally curly hair) to an audience who couldn't care less. she's so ridiculously self-hating, yet somehow expects to be taken seriously on the criticism of others lmao
People take brittany venti seriously? I thought everybody followed her for a crumb of coochie