Brittany Venti / Brittany Dier - Stinky.

Mapo Tofu 2

kiwifarms.net
She is really obsessed with pokimane, her jealousy is really showing
Well because Pokimane didn't have to go into the grifting side of the internet to get any semblance of fame which (Ironically and as karmic as it might be) got her more shit than when she was being a dumbass on streams

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Simping for a virtual girl, just because you can't understand the language and so have a veneer of wholesomeness, is pretty pathetic. Liking the specifically loli one is pretty suspect (inb4 muh japan). But you can't get in the way of an e-boy and his cummies like this.

Really she should say how ridiculous it is for guys to bitch and moan about every deviant fantasy women have while they debase themselves like this. Or point out how they'll part with their money essentially for the most trash fictional characters because "waifu".

Last edited:

REGENDarySumanai

Foxburger
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Simping for a virtual girl, just because you can't understand the language and so have a veneer of wholesomeness, is pretty pathetic. Liking the specifically loli one is pretty suspect (inb4 muh japan). But you can't get in the way of an e-boy and his cummies like this.

Really she should say how ridiculous it is for guys to bitch and moan about every deviant fantasy women have while they debase themselves like this. Or point out how they'll part with their money essentially for the most trash fictional characters because "waifu".
All that gets thrown straight out the window since Matsuri is an open lolicon, ryona fetishist, and apparently a licensed electrician, while Suisei is a shotacon. Once again, Venti loses.

• Informative
Reactions: Grumpy

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
All that gets thrown straight out the window since Matsuri is an open lolicon, ryona fetishist, and apparently a licensed electrician, while Suisei is a shotacon. Once again, Venti loses.
You really can't pretend I know who those are. But it sounds like saying that if they're honest it's okay? No. Regardless it's not really the important topic. Interrogating a broad group about their secret desires never seems to work and she was dumb to make her video on that. And also she's just always bitching about something.

REGENDarySumanai

Foxburger
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You really can't pretend I know who those are. But it sounds like saying that if they're honest it's ok,ay? No.
I'm not defending their deviancy, but if you went in expecting them to be pure and idol-like, you can think again.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
I'm not defending their deviancy, but if you went in expecting them to be pure and idol-like, you can think again.
Neither am I decrying it. I take it for granted. And I think Venti believes, falsely, that if she holds up a mirror they'll suddenly take stock of themselves.

Changeofheart

Nothing out of the ordinary
kiwifarms.net

Allow me to be that one loser who comes in a thread to add some things for this one time.

70% of what Hololive Vtubers produce with their streams gets translated in less than 24 hours by dozens of youtube channels who reupload and sub clips taken by their streams. Also, in a lot of lives, there are translators in the chat who explain the context of what is happening on screen. The part about people liking the whole thing only because of the language barrier isn't that true in my opinion.

The specific loli she talked about is part of the brand new generation of their group that speaks english, the first one. That combined with her character design and what she did in her debut video, is why a lot of people on twitter and reddit specifically started meme-ing about her more than the rest of the other english speaking girls.

Honestly, it feels like a pointless video that adds nothing worth to the lolicon debate, made exclusively to piss off fans of the new hottest internet phenomenon by associating with Cuties, which is a lot more controversial.

Nova Prime

Narrow Minded writing, Overextended thinking
kiwifarms.net
She's literally angry and stagnating because a shark girl has more attention and subscribers than her, and trying to play it off as "Those damn lolicon pedos are the problem!" while saying zero about Netflix hosting a pedobait movie with actual 11-year-old girls on it.

It's quite amazing she hasn't gone down the path of being straight up racist to the Japs with her recent twitter feed being nothing but MOTI against drawings.

EDIT: Apparently she did make a video three videos on Cuties but it's specifically against the guy that made a positive review on it. and she had something going, but her trying to rope in drawings as the same level to videos/pictures of real children being abused is going to be her downfall.

Last edited:

Meruem

No matter.. I shall checkmate you shortly
kiwifarms.net
It's quite amazing she hasn't gone down the path of being straight up racist to the Japs with her recent twitter feed being nothing but MOTI against drawings.
I have never seen her be racist against Japanese people or Asians in general. But she was racist against Black people in the livestreams I watched. I think another user mentioned that Brittany is deeply self loathing and hates her black heritage. I fully agree with that.

• Informative
Reactions: Grumpy

msd

Dorothy enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I have never seen her be racist against Japanese people or Asians in general. But she was racist against Black people in the livestreams I watched. I think another user mentioned that Brittany is deeply self loathing and hates her black heritage. I fully agree with that.
She has a very bad image of herself, constantly calling herself a mutt. Its quite sad to see her stoop this low for attention though

• Agree
Reactions: Jack Awful