Brony Analysis Fandom - Who knew overthinking a children's show could be this dramatic?

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

chadmuska

Going to the store to get some cigars
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you're already aware that My Little Pony: Friendship is magic is already infamous for the creation of a fair share of brony lolcows. However, I feel like one particular aspect of the brony fandom has been left relatively unscathed despite being without a doubt the most consistent and effective source of lolcows in recent times- the brony analysis community.

Imagine a youtube community that cranks the autism to 11 and tries to go in-depth into characters with basic archetypes such as "likes partying and making people happy" as part of a 20 minute long toy commercial for 6 year old girls where messages and morals include "sharing is good" and "being mean is bad".

Does that sound bad? Now, try and imagine that community also being a real life version of game of thrones, with people backstabbing and arguing at each other. (Except without the sex, which may be a blessing all things considered because the majority of these guys aren't photogenic in the slightest.) This is what the brony analysis community is in a nutshell.

It should be noted that while most of these people tend to work solo, there is one particular group that seems to be full of analysis cows; "The analysis rift", a group that is home to talent-less rejects who somehow failed at making my little pony analysis videos of all things. In fact, two members of the rift actually have threads on here!
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fpuu.sh%2FnErXV%2F7c57580ea5.jpg&hash=f86f0dbaa150579cc1feb54e89254112
Jerry peet remains not only one of the most popular MLP analysts with almost 40k subs, but also a somewhat popular cow on 8chan with over 10 threads to his name. A rat-king who, besides having some of the most egotistical and stupidest observations you'll ever witness on his moviebob knockoff series "Glass of Water", is also a rather loathsome individual who has been accused of bullying his own ex-friends for not supporting his politics, as well as having a thing for writing MLP fapfics about mothers molesting their underage adopted daughters. It should be noted that he also has a disdain for the rift for being full of bad editors and writers (Hey, a broken clock is right twice a day.)

His thread can be found here
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fs36P1Nw.png&hash=d14cd19d77562f2341e939025a4bc57a
Anthony is a half-Mexican 36 year old with autism who lives with his mother following the tragic demise of his father. While Anthony's father was an incredibly successful man who was beloved in his community for his constant desire to help people, Anthony went the complete opposite route, making petty character assassination videos and even stirring up drama between his friends in the rift in the name of youtube views.

He also cannot spell to save his fucking life.

Anthony quickly found himself becoming a laughing-stock when he sperged out on a Jerry Peet thread on /cow/, which only got funnier when he tried raiding the forum with all four of his friends because a thread was made about his antics, which includes his expert "proof" that SJW's don't exist, as well as how he constantly defended his ex-girlfriend despite the fact she got caught committing fraud (which he admitted to, by the way!) and allegedly made Anthony a literal cuckold shortly after running with the money. Anthony's thread can be found here
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fs31.postimg.org%2Fsmg1dzn2z%2Fnerd2.png&hash=09cbec351d2054341d954c6df4f5f48d
Aaron is a friend of Anthony Aguilar, and much like him, is rapidly approaching his 40's. Also known as "TheBurningDonut", he is "notable" for being a furry artist who draws his art on skateboard decks. He also seems to be incapable with spending his money wisely, as for a while he was too poor to afford pants and even today struggles to live somewhere that isn't his windowless van. He also tried to pretend to be an anon on /cow/ and asked people to dox him and call the police. Aarons thread can be found here

An autistic brony analyst who lives with his parents who recently turned into a mega autistic weeb after youtube deleted his channel and he threatened to commit suicide until they reinstated his channel. He also lives in Chris Chans state, by pure coincidence!
latest

Notable for the fact that she's one of the few analysts that has a vagina, "Kim" (Real name Rachael Cohen) has recently become infamous following a piece of journalism from Horse News that revealed she had made countless artists/animators/writers/you-name-it work under a crippling NDA without pay while she basks in the glory riding on the backs of borderline slaves.
The rift was disbanded and remade four times since 2013, but the current incarnation seemed to have had a fair bit of drama, with people getting kicked out left right and centre for keeping secrets behind one-anothers backs. Lies, deception, betryal and backstabbing so large-scale that the official wikia for the group refuses to go in length on it in the name of brevity! Oh my!

Last edited:

RADICALGOBLIN

I PUT THAT 'MON IN A CAMEL CLUTCH, MAKE HIM HUMBLE
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure you're already aware that My Little Pony: Friendship is magic is already infamous for the creation of a fair share of brony lolcows. However, I feel like one particular aspect of the brony fandom has been left relatively unscathed despite being without a doubt the most consistent and effective source of lolcows in recent times- the brony analysis community.

Imagine a youtube community that cranks the autism to 11 and tries to go in-depth into characters with basic archetypes such as "likes partying and making people happy" as part of a 20 minute long toy commercial for 6 year old girls where messages and morals include "sharing is good" and "being mean is bad".

Does that sound bad? Now, try and imagine that community also being a real life version of game of thrones, with people backstabbing and arguing at each other. (Except without the sex, which may be a blessing all things considered because the majority of these guys aren't photogenic in the slightest.) This is what the brony analysis community is in a nutshell.

It should be noted that while most of these people tend to work solo, there is one particular group that seems to be full of analysis cows; "The analysis rift", a group that is home to talent-less rejects who somehow failed at making my little pony analysis videos of all things. In fact, two members of the rift actually have threads on here!
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fpuu.sh%2FnErXV%2F7c57580ea5.jpg&hash=f86f0dbaa150579cc1feb54e89254112
Jerry peet remains not only one of the most popular MLP analysts with almost 40k subs, but also a somewhat popular cow on 8chan with over 10 threads to his name. A rat-king who, besides having some of the most egotistical and stupidest observations you'll ever witness on his moviebob knockoff series "Glass of Water", is also a rather loathsome individual who has been accused of bullying his own ex-friends for not supporting his politics, as well as having a thing for writing MLP fapfics about mothers molesting their underage adopted daughters. It should be noted that he also has a disdain for the rift for being full of bad editors and writers (Hey, a broken clock is right twice a day.)

His thread can be found here
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fs36P1Nw.png&hash=d14cd19d77562f2341e939025a4bc57a
Anthony is a half-Mexican 36 year old with autism who lives with his mother following the tragic demise of his father. While Anthony's father was an incredibly successful man who was beloved in his community for his constant desire to help people, Anthony went the complete opposite route, making petty character assassination videos and even stirring up drama between his friends in the rift in the name of youtube views.

He also cannot spell to save his fucking life.

Anthony quickly found himself becoming a laughing-stock when he sperged out on a Jerry Peet thread on /cow/, which only got funnier when he tried raiding the forum with all four of his friends because a thread was made about his antics, which includes his expert "proof" that SJW's don't exist, as well as how he constantly defended his ex-girlfriend despite the fact she got caught committing fraud (which he admitted to, by the way!) and allegedly made Anthony a literal cuckold shortly after running with the money. Anthony's thread can be found here
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fs31.postimg.org%2Fsmg1dzn2z%2Fnerd2.png&hash=09cbec351d2054341d954c6df4f5f48d
Aaron is a friend of Anthony Aguilar, and much like him, is rapidly approaching his 40's. Also known as "TheBurningDonut", he is "notable" for being a furry artist who draws his art on skateboard decks. He also seems to be incapable with spending his money wisely, as for a while he was too poor to afford pants and even today struggles to live somewhere that isn't his windowless van. He also tried to pretend to be an anon on /cow/ and asked people to dox him and call the police. Aarons thread can be found here

An autistic brony analyst who lives with his parents who recently turned into a mega autistic weeb after youtube deleted his channel and he threatened to commit suicide until they reinstated his channel. He also lives in Chris Chans state, by pure coincidence!
latest

Notable for the fact that she's one of the few analysts that has a vagina, "Kim" (Real name Rachael Cohen) has recently become infamous following a piece of journalism from Horse News that revealed she had made countless artists/animators/writers/you-name-it work under a crippling NDA without pay while she basks in the glory riding on the backs of borderline slaves.
The rift was disbanded and remade four times since 2013, but the current incarnation seemed to have had a fair bit of drama, with people getting kicked out left right and centre for keeping secrets behind one-anothers backs. Lies, deception, betryal and backstabbing so large-scale that the official wikia for the group refuses to go in length on it in the name of brevity! Oh my!

don't forget some of the lesser known fuckboys like The British Brony.

RADICALGOBLIN

I PUT THAT 'MON IN A CAMEL CLUTCH, MAKE HIM HUMBLE
kiwifarms.net
The brony fandom really fell apart after it reached it's peak.

Your implying it had it's good moments.

It started with over zealous extremism, that morphed into drama explosions on youtube and similar sites, best showcased with Princess Molestia. then it started shitty youtube channels that made the "market" if you will overexposed and overpopulated which in 2016 finally collapsed on itself.

Mark

kiwifarms.net
Powerlevel
There was a good time to be a brony. Back around 2012, when the community was small, and season 2 was ending. That was the best time, IMHO.
Yeah I was a brony too but that didn't last for a year because not only did I realize how the show wasn't as good as I first realized that along with the fanbase turning to manchildren. I realized I didn't want to be apart of the fandom when I just didn't watch anything related to the show anymore and dedicated more time to video games

chadmuska

Going to the store to get some cigars
kiwifarms.net
How someone manages to be so low tier shit like that?
You'd be surprised. Go look at any video by FNGR, the poster child of the new analysis rift (The "rift cafe") whose videos are so poorly done that it uses the default font for text in sony vegas (Nevermind that his thumbnails look worse than one of those "Thomas the tank engine and friends in [insert movie where these characters don't fit in]" paint jobs)

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The brony fandom really fell apart after it reached it's peak.
Even if the fandom had some cohesion, it's like the furry fandom in having it's own drama such as with the Purple Tinker debacle.

It's a children's show. And yet it takes an autist to make videos in tying it to the occult.

It's kind of funny there are actually people who found shit even more autistic to do with pastel colored saucer eyed horses than masturbating to them.
The fact that it's all adults doing analysis on a kiddy show doesn't help.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing quite like making up meanings to cartoons to make yourself feel smart.
If they couldn't make up meanings on a glorified toy commercial, they wouldn't be able to tell people how intelligent they are despite the fact they tried to pull some analysis on a cartoon. Their about as smart as that one Christian author was about thinking how cartoons of the 80's would teach kids to be violent devil worshipers.

AngeloTheWizard

Bringer of amusing Let's Sperg threads
kiwifarms.net
If they couldn't make up meanings on a glorified toy commercial, they wouldn't be able to tell people how intelligent they are despite the fact they tried to pull some analysis on a cartoon. Their about as smart as that one Christian author was about thinking how cartoons of the 80's would teach kids to be violent devil worshipers.

If I could fucking find Brad Jones's DVD-R Hell episode of Deception of a Generation, I would gladly post it right here to show the entire board how on the money that comparison is. Even the suspicions of pedophilia that run rampant against the brony community (for good fuckin' reason) would be on display as the two hosts repeatedly discuss going into toy stores and bothering kids.