Brony Analysis Fandom - Who knew overthinking a children's show could be this dramatic?

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
So stupid question. Has this community final died off in full? MLP seems to be going through heavy seasonal rot lately and will be likely to end soon in a merciful whimper. I'm just worried for the spergs shown in this thread that will keep sperging on the show even after it's long gone

chadmuska

Going to the store to get some cigars
kiwifarms.net
Can you archive and screencap next time? It's not much to ask.
upload_2018-4-14_19-37-49.png

https://archive.md/2fYMb

Reynard

I regret nothing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So stupid question. Has this community final died off in full? MLP seems to be going through heavy seasonal rot lately and will be likely to end soon in a merciful whimper. I'm just worried for the spergs shown in this thread that will keep sperging on the show even after it's long gone
Quite honestly, I think it's gonna go out in a bang, and not in the good way. At least for those involved. I've seen a lot of people start weening at each other after the whole ToonKriticY2K scenario, where everyone is just going after each other as they grasp at straws for the next situation as big as that. I think the whole scandal sparked some sort of auto-cannibalism within the analysis community and quite possibly the brony community as a whole. The way I see it, let it burn, watch with some popcorn. It's gonna be a fun ride to see people who think they're free from autism attempt to "cleanse" their fandom like the hypocrites they are.

Reynard

I regret nothing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's easy enough to see who the less-autistic are in the community: just look for whoever is getting dogpiled.
I'd say the easiest way to tell who's the least autistic is to watch whoever's trying to stay out of the shitshow and point and laugh at any of the ones that try to get involved. Only retards and attention whores actually enjoy taking part in drama with few exceptions. The fun people just like to watch it.