BronyCon 2019 megathread - July 14 - Chris gets donation to cover trip costs

Will Chris make it to BronyCon?

• Yes, someone will fully fund his trip in a doomed attempt to buy influence over him

Votes: 276 64.8%
  • Yes, he scrapes by with tugboat money and sleeps in his car

Votes: 85 20.0%
  • No, he sits at home and tries to astral project there instead

Votes: 65 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skips

Scrummy Bingus
kiwifarms.net
I know it's wrong for me to wish for this - and it likely won't happen, either... As much as it should, so let me say it, anyway:

The only way this final convention of Ponyfags (not sorry for that - and never will be.) for really reals (if that is true, of course!) can end well is if Chris finally gets into a fight there and someone records it and uploads it for all to see. Just so we can see his ass kicked for being the worst Pony fan in existence, honestly.

I'm sorry - but someone in that hive of scum and villainy that is the horse show fanbase really needs to make an example of him, at this point. It's only right to give this insanity some true closure, dammit!
"Die Chris, Die!"

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Ya know, for someone who says that he's a Goddess, he's got these powers, he cares about his fans blah blah blah...

When was the last time he tried to raise money for someone else? Apart from that damn lemonade thing like 12 years ago...

God what is that thing under American hedgehogs Avatar? "I got caught up in my altruism or something..." Not upset, just disappointed that fatty can't even phantom others might be need or want to go Bullshitcon. Just a disappointment. Not surprised. But...you wonder sometimes...

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only there was some kind of arrangement where you could do some sort of chores or effort for someone and in exchange, they gave you money
I have an arrangement for Chris. All he has to do is be my human billboard in Sandtown, Baltimore, for 6 hours at $100 a pop. That takes care of his accommodations expenses.

Oh, and this is the sign he'll be wearing:

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Ya know, for someone who says that he's a Goddess, he's got these powers, he cares about his fans blah blah blah...

When was the last time he tried to raise money for someone else? Apart from that damn lemonade thing like 12 years ago...

God what is that thing under American hedgehogs Avatar? "I got caught up in my altruism or something..." Not upset, just disappointed that fatty can't even phantom others might be need or want to go Bullshitcon. Just a disappointment. Not surprised. But...you wonder sometimes...
The Lemonade thing was so he could get an exclusive Lego set tie-in and he moved the location and dates three times (his house, in front of an abandoned Circuit City, The Church) until it was simply a card table, a bowlful of ice and some bottled Simply Lemonade at the church picnic. The online donation site was a hoot. He said it was for Bob who had died from cancer (he died from congestive heart failure which was not caused by cancer). He let Rocky handle delivering the money to the Alex's Lemonade Stand Charity, I think part of this also satisfied his "community service" obligation from the Snyder Case.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Die Chris, Die!"
"No one who speaks German could be an evil man Kiwi."

If only there was some kind of arrangement where you could do some sort of chores or effort for someone and in exchange, they gave you money
That's something "Ordinary" people do. Chris, being "Extraordinary," has "continued on."

"Quote Me, The Ordinary settle with their jobs, while the Extraordinary continue on." -- Chris being delusional again

Last edited:

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
Chris is definitely not the worst pony fan in existence. The brony fandom has rapists, diaper fetishists, inflation fetishists, guro/CP artists, kiddie fiddlers, people who stalk voice actresses and people who genuinely fuck horses. By comparison, Chris is just a harmless dipshit who creeps out the people he meets because he doesn't have a good grasp of social boundaries and he's ugly. That's most bronies though.

Also, no one at BronyCon would engage Chris in a physical confrontation. They're literally ALL emaciated nerds. It's probably the only place in the world where Chris could get into a fight and have a good chance of winning it.
I've been thinking this for a while. The brony fandom has some serious freaks. Only the furry fandom beats them in the number of rapists, animal fuckers, and pedophiles infesting it. Chris is an idiot, and a manchild, but his a-logs act like he fucks infants on a daily basis.
It's like that guy who had a well built in Africa just to one-up DSP. If you're that desperate to prove you're better than some autist online, that's absolutely pathetic.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
I've been thinking this for a while. The brony fandom has some serious freaks. Only the furry fandom beats them in the number of rapists, animal fuckers, and pedophiles infesting it. Chris is an idiot, and a manchild, but his a-logs act like he fucks infants on a daily basis.
It's like that guy who had a well built in Africa just to one-up DSP. If you're that desperate to prove you're better than some autist online, that's absolutely pathetic.
That’s probably the mindset behind having Chris at BronyCon. The desperation of proving they’re all better than Chris. In my opinion, the Bronies are one of the worst w€€ns than Chris can get:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s probably the mindset behind having Chris at BronyCon. The desperation of proving they’re all better than Chris. In my opinion, the Bronies are one of the worst w€€ns than Chris can get:
I know Chris is low hanging fruit, but they're not wrong. It's like a thin woman going to a club with her fat friends only on a massive level. I mean, did you see him at the Grand Galloping Gala? On the other hand, it's too easy. A 5-year-old who picks his nose and eats it looks like Brad Pitt when compared a 37 year old, who just offered to sell his bath water online just so he can drive to another city and be ignored by social pariahs.

• Agree
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hogar Grupal

Chris Needs Me
kiwifarms.net

Pretty much all Chris thinks about is himself. Even if he does donate to any cause, he will make sure to physically link - um tweet everyone.

Which is ironic with him talking about such issues as kindness, unless he is the recipient of it.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Chris stay in an air b&b place in a really rough area of Baltimore last year? @Marvin ?
It wasn't really rough, because really rough by Baltimore standards means bombed out. But it was a poorer neighborhood that I'd keep my wits about me walking around at night, preferably avoiding doing that to begin with.

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What fun is there at BronyCon to begin with?
Well, assuming you’re a fan of the show, there’s probably quite a bit of fun to be had. The con brings in voice actors to talk and do signings, they probably bring in folks from the show to have panels discussing the show, there are merchants selling all sorts of pony gear, and there are a bunch of like-minded fans with whom you can meet and talk about your interests.

Like, we all laugh about how weird the fandom is (and, for the record, I think it’s pretty fucked up) but replace the MLP topic with whatever you’re into (comics, SF, movies, video games, anime, etc.) and tell me you wouldn’t have fun at a place like that.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Plot twist: Bronycon in Baltimore doesn't exist and the actual one takes place in E
What fun is there at BronyCon to begin with?
I would say to meet the show production crew, voice actors, buy something from Hasbro, buy something from other fans, sing pony shanties; and most of all, meeting other bronies and forget about them in the next day unless he's a talented person on youtube.
For Chris, he only has one chance to tell the amination studio about the pony queen's non-life threatening demands

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino