BronyCon 2019 megathread - July 14 - Chris gets donation to cover trip costs

Will Chris make it to BronyCon?

• Yes, someone will fully fund his trip in a doomed attempt to buy influence over him

Votes: 276 64.8%
  • Yes, he scrapes by with tugboat money and sleeps in his car

Votes: 85 20.0%
  • No, he sits at home and tries to astral project there instead

Votes: 65 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd take my 80s MLP copy and sell for $50 and buy a couple NES carts because I'm sure there would be at least one game vendor.

But I'd be in costume as Tom Cody, there to see the brownies off.

Reactions: Crass_and_Champ

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
So he's going to use a car to go there would take 3 hours without any stop
20190711_003409.jpg
If he's willing to take some effort to ride a bike, it would take 14 hours of continuous pedaling. Does Chris has a bike hiding in the hoard?
20190711_003505.jpg
Unless the truck driver is Jacob, no sane driver will last being with Chris unless their sense of smell was deactivated. Walking straight to con would take two days, three if he set up camp.
20190711_003553.jpg
If he choose to walk, then his motivations is like being a pokeman go trainer and fight off Team Crack, Team Ghetto, and Team Hood.

Last edited:

Second_Missing_Primarch

Magnus Did Nothing Wrong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he's going to use a car to go there would take 3 hours without any stop
View attachment 834698
If he's willing to take some effort to ride a bike, it would take 14 hours of continuous pedaling. Does Chris has a bike hiding in the hoard?
View attachment 834699
Unless the truck driver is Jacob, no sane driver will last being with Chris unless their sense of smell was deactivated. Walking straight to con would take two days, three if he set a camp.
View attachment 834700
Let's be real. If Chris tried biking there, his heart would burst within a couple miles, provided he didn't just give up and wheel on over to the Ruckersville Mickey D's for some sweet tea and chicken nugs.

Muscle Bra

The snake that are and the smake that was
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lolwut? I-95 isn't some cute little country lane; it's a major East Coast highway that stretches from Florida to either New York or Massachusetts. It's got at least 3 or 4 lanes going in each direction and a speed limit of 65 or 70. If someone were to try to ride a bicycle on it, they would get killed. Guaranteed.

He'll probably take the van because that's all he knows how to do. It'll break down halfway but this time he'll have nobody to bail him out because he's alienated everyone.
Honestly, I don't see why he doesn't just take Amtrak. It's cheap, relatively quick, stress-free travel, and I'm sure there's a train station not far from the Baltimore Convention Center.

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
kiwifarms.net
lolwut? I-95 isn't some cute little country lane; it's a major East Coast highway that stretches from Florida to either New York or Massachusetts. It's got at least 3 or 4 lanes going in each direction and a speed limit of 65 or 70. If someone were to try to ride a bicycle on it, they would get killed. Guaranteed.
I-95 goes all the way to Canada, and we can only hope he does as well. Maybe move in with Johnny Yaniv, show him how to properly shove that tampon up his ass.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I don't care how stupid the weéns are, there's no way he's going to pawn off ten of these incredibly overpriced book sets by tomorrow.
He wouldn't have them shipped by the end of the year if he did anyway. "Give me money NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW" but STFU and wait until I get around to shipping you the stuff I promised for it.

Philosophy Phil

I died in the Dimensional Merge
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 834942

And of course, since Chris is having financial problems, the Merge talk ramps up again:

View attachment 834943
1700$, but this time is not a donation but rather a return for services created.

Good effort, however it's pretty obvious he'll just take the money, put the orders on backlog as he goes to Bronycon, and do nothing to actually go forward with the orders, just like every other time.

Again. Do not give Chris money.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
1700$, but this time is not a donation but rather a return for services created.

Good effort, however it's pretty obvious he'll just take the money, put the orders on backlog as he goes to Bronycon, and do nothing to actually go forward with the orders, just like every other time.

Again. Do not give Chris money.
People talk about Chris like he's someone with a sad begging sign at a stop light. That sign says it's for an apartment or food but you goddamn well know he's going down the block to that liquor store.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino