BronyCon 2019 megathread - July 14 - Chris gets donation to cover trip costs

Will Chris make it to BronyCon?

• Yes, someone will fully fund his trip in a doomed attempt to buy influence over him

Votes: 276 64.8%
  • Yes, he scrapes by with tugboat money and sleeps in his car

Votes: 85 20.0%
  • No, he sits at home and tries to astral project there instead

Votes: 65 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Philosophy Phil

I died in the Dimensional Merge
kiwifarms.net
People talk about Chris like he's someone with a sad begging sign at a stop light. That sign says it's for an apartment or food but you goddamn well know he's going down the block to that liquor store.
Close, but Chris is one of those people who "Beg at the stop light' then at the end of the day, go back into their car, drive to their house, and then play on their PS4's.

That is exactly what and who he is, "He begs without having the need to, because its easy money."

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
You know, I haven't really been following Chris-Chan all that much anymore because quite frankly he's just sad and pathetic... well, even more sad and pathetic than he used to be, but even so, I kind of hope one of the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME gives him money so he can go to his little Bronycon.

In the grand scheme, no it doesn't matter. They'll probably have another Bronycon at some point several years down the road once the newest iteration of MLP gains in popularity. Someone will inevitably resurrect it, or some similar convention will spring up to take its place, whatever. But for right now, Chris genuinely believes this will be "da last won evah," and as much of a sack of shit as he may be, even Chris deserves a few moments of happiness in his life. Especially since I don't see his life getting much better after this. Its been a very steady decline since the days when he was just an autistic weirdo in a clown shirt who drew cartoon hedgehogs and trolled for a boyfriend free girl.

I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are gonna I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, and if they're giving him free money to go out to a convention and buy plastic kitsch for himself that's not my problem. Its dumb but it's also not my problem whatsoever. If it makes Chris happy, well then good for him I guess.

Of course on a much more selfish note, I'm also going to acknowledge that whenever Chris goes out in public like this, we inevitably get a decent amount of new material to entertain us, so I'm also sort of hoping we get some good photos or video evidence of Chris out in the wild.

Buck Mullet

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't see why he doesn't just take Amtrak. It's cheap, relatively quick, stress-free travel, and I'm sure there's a train station not far from the Baltimore Convention Center.
Those descended from royalty like the Chandler's do not travel like or among the common folk. That, and even his tard brain realizes with all the crap he's bringing and taking back going by rail would be a huge pain in the ass.

Tedbundychu

I-IM WORKING ON IT!
kiwifarms.net
1700$, but this time is not a donation but rather a return for services created.

Good effort, however it's pretty obvious he'll just take the money, put the orders on backlog as he goes to Bronycon, and do nothing to actually go forward with the orders, just like every other time.

Again. Do not give Chris money.
Too bad some I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are so stupid they can't process that

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[...] I seriously doubt Sockness would pay 600 dollars for filthy water that touched the bent duck of failure. [...]
You.. wait, You doubt.. ?? You what?...

Mari if you're reading this you need to contact top brass with all speed & have your KF password changed like now Now NOW! I think your account has been compromised by a hostile 3rd party who is LARPing as you with a recently-acquired TBI...

💕💕💕

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait for Clopper-con. This is definitly going to produce lulz.
Nah. Its going to be boring as fuck. I don't know why some people seem convinced that Chris hanging out with other pathetic pony fuckers will be funny. It's always boring. Chris throwing a tantrum over not being able to go, begging anyone he can find to pay for him, and making bitter Tweets and videos over missing out on the last Clopper Con would be a helluva lot funnier.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Is he insinuating that the Crapture will begin a Bronycon, or that Chris going will accelerate it? Or that Chris is working so hard on daydreaming and dropping flash drives and rocks in an attempt to act out the plot of season 4 of Fringe IRL that all of the lowly mortals should give him money so he can go?

Jasonfan89

Troons beware.
kiwifarms.net
And of course, since Chris is having financial problems, the Merge talk ramps up again:

View attachment 834943
Every time he brings up his merge bs I just wanna :eli3: it'd be less painful than listening to him one more time for two years now it's been nothing but "merge and CPUs merge and CPUs"

You know, I haven't really been following Chris-Chan all that much anymore because quite frankly he's just sad and pathetic... well, even more sad and pathetic than he used to be, but even so, I kind of hope one of the I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME gives him money so he can go to his little Bronycon.

In the grand scheme, no it doesn't matter. They'll probably have another Bronycon at some point several years down the road once the newest iteration of MLP gains in popularity. Someone will inevitably resurrect it, or some similar convention will spring up to take its place, whatever. But for right now, Chris genuinely believes this will be "da last won evah," and as much of a sack of shit as he may be, even Chris deserves a few moments of happiness in his life. Especially since I don't see his life getting much better after this. Its been a very steady decline since the days when he was just an autistic weirdo in a clown shirt who drew cartoon hedgehogs and trolled for a boyfriend free girl.

I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME are gonna I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, and if they're giving him free money to go out to a convention and buy plastic kitsch for himself that's not my problem. Its dumb but it's also not my problem whatsoever. If it makes Chris happy, well then good for him I guess.

Of course on a much more selfish note, I'm also going to acknowledge that whenever Chris goes out in public like this, we inevitably get a decent amount of new material to entertain us, so I'm also sort of hoping we get some good photos or video evidence of Chris out in the wild.
Ik I've said myself and they'll reasurect BC or something like it someday maybe rename it to Hasbro con and make it about the other franchises like transformers gi Joe and their board games...UK that somehow is less austic then just the ponycon at least then it's somewhat more like a traditional pop culture convention like comic Con

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
maybe rename it to Hasbro con
They can't.

Because Hasbro con basically is the official convention of Hasbro. Or, was at any rate, in an attempt to consolidate brands while at the same time avoiding having to deal with Fun Publications over the Transformers licence and effectively having killed Botcon in the process.

They only held it once because it kind of failed miserably.

Jasonfan89

Troons beware.
kiwifarms.net
They can't.

Because Hasbro con basically is the official convention of Hasbro. Or, was at any rate, in an attempt to consolidate brands while at the same time avoiding having to deal with Fun Publications over the Transformers licence and effectively having killed Botcon in the process.

They only held it once because it kind of failed miserably.
Or some kinda convention for toy based cartoons I'm just speculating, but thanks for the info anyway prime.

Reactions: Optimus Prime

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Once Chris has the money for a hotel, then the next round of begging will begin, he will say it is for good food and so he feels safe and stress free, etc, but we all know its for plushies and junk for his room. And being Chris he will spend this money as soon as he gets it and then the begging cycle will begin anew.

July is going to be a month of begging.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino