BronyCon 2019 megathread - July 14 - Chris gets donation to cover trip costs

Will Chris make it to BronyCon?

• Yes, someone will fully fund his trip in a doomed attempt to buy influence over him

Votes: 276 64.8%
  • Yes, he scrapes by with tugboat money and sleeps in his car

Votes: 85 20.0%
  • No, he sits at home and tries to astral project there instead

Votes: 65 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
Looks like the cheapest tickets are about $75 each way. I think the Amtrak even dumps you off like a 10-minute walk away from the BCC if I remember correctly.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
I'm always surprised whenever Chris makes it to and from DC/Baltimore in one piece with I95 involved. I've bitched about it numerous times, but Chris is one of the worst drivers I've ever had the displeasure of driving behind. He barely pushes 40 in a 55 so I very much doubt he goes much faster on the interstate where most if it is 70. He's the sort of driver who will stop on the merge lane and wait until it's clear before slowly proceeding.

Pony Horn

kiwifarms.net
He's also saying he would only give Chris money if he sends him some water with "his juices" in it.

He says Chris isn't answering his DMs.

View attachment 836087

Even Sockness refers to Chris as a man behind his back.
Sockness is into magick. He's probably gonna do some sex magick with it. :story:

It would be shrug-able if we were talking about anybody but Chris but he's dumb enough to believe it if somebody told him they used his dirty bath water to put a sex (or any other kind of) spell on him. I can only imagine what that could lead to.

Chris is the only guy I know who could sell somebody his dirty bath water and not come out on top of the deal.
How the fuck does this autistic dumpster fire afford to live in the most expensive American city to begin with if he’s on SS?
One could argue he belongs there.

James Howlett

I'm the best at what I do.
kiwifarms.net
That old man Sockness hangs around with him naked is his sugar daddy.

It doesn't matter to him considering he is gay.
I dont think sockness understands what a sugar daddy is. A sugar daddy implies being financially sound because your sex partner pays for everything. This is just a dirty old perv with an autism fetish, Jacob has been complaining about his own tugboat recently, so he's not getting any money for getting fucked in the ass.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
I'm always surprised whenever Chris makes it to and from DC/Baltimore in one piece with I95 involved. I've bitched about it numerous times, but Chris is one of the worst drivers I've ever had the displeasure of driving behind. He barely pushes 40 in a 55 so I very much doubt he goes much faster on the interstate where most if it is 70. He's the sort of driver who will stop on the merge lane and wait until it's clear before slowly proceeding.
Him driving like that is much more likely to get him beat the fuck up one of these days than his other shenanigans. And deservedly so.

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't even live in the United States or even the continent so I can certainly understand someone as dumb as Chris driving poorly on an interstate.

There are some things you just have to be told.

• Feels
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Gay for Rosechu
kiwifarms.net
I don't even live in the United States or even the continent so I can certainly understand someone as dumb as Chris driving poorly on an interstate.

There are some things you just have to be told.
His driving skills can’t be that bad. I’ve never heard of him getting any traffic violations aside from running Snyder the Jew over.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino