BronyCon 2019 megathread - July 14 - Chris gets donation to cover trip costs

Will Chris make it to BronyCon?

• Yes, someone will fully fund his trip in a doomed attempt to buy influence over him

Votes: 276 64.8%
  • Yes, he scrapes by with tugboat money and sleeps in his car

Votes: 85 20.0%
  • No, he sits at home and tries to astral project there instead

Votes: 65 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
Someone will 100% send him money. They always do. Chris literally somehow always finds a way.

That said, if he goes we may see some fun content out it.

If he doesn’t go, we will likely see some pissy tweets but that’ll be about it.

I’m sitting here wondering why, with all his super powers and super hubbies, he can’t just get teleported there and sleep at a friend’s in the other dimension. Seems like a cheap option.

break these cuffs

This... celebration of incest is very crudely made
kiwifarms.net
How many people are even going to attend in the first place? Is it just going to be Chris and three other dudes, two of whom are Kiwi Farms Elite Field Autists?
While bronies are dying off all too slowly, they did get 5.5k to show up last year. I'm sure many will put down whatever they're currently jerking off to for one last ride.

boku-chan

kiwifarms.net

"I'm doing what I'm supposed to so please help me get to Bronycon!"

Chris clearly still thinks "if I do what I'm supposed to I'll rewarded for it that's how life works".
Goes along with his belief of "if I say sorry everything is okay".
Chris sees comics as his "job" or what he's "supposed to do" but what happened to "I don't need a job I'M A GOD"?
:thinking:

break these cuffs

This... celebration of incest is very crudely made
kiwifarms.net
They open the closet, dust off the old Rainbow Dash hoodie, and say "One more con. For old times sake."
More of a wake than anything really.
I really want some video of thousands of autists crying over this. Chris in full on hedgehog mode. I'm sure there will be some kind of autistic ceremony. This could be glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino