BronyCon 2019 megathread - July 14 - Chris gets donation to cover trip costs

Will Chris make it to BronyCon?

• Yes, someone will fully fund his trip in a doomed attempt to buy influence over him

Votes: 276 64.8%
  • Yes, he scrapes by with tugboat money and sleeps in his car

Votes: 85 20.0%
  • No, he sits at home and tries to astral project there instead

Votes: 65 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heck, MAGfest was where he shined and was accepted with a standing ovation and I think that reaction combined with the Idea Guys messing with him at the time led to the incident at Too Many Games.
You don't pay attention. Marvin confirmed that initially, they were going to trash Chris and make fun of him, but since he attended, they gave him asspats.

Eh, I think that the "hedgehog defensive position" incident at Too Many Games is the exception rather than the rule and the other conventions he attended in the past (OmegaCon, MAGfest, previous BronyCon events) there weren't really any incidents, at least not any that would warrant any security action or even con rumors aside from the occasional wiener or A-Logger spewing obvious bullshit on /cow/ or the YouTube comments section.
For cons, yes, but for public happenings in general....no.

With the Idea Guys out of the way, I don't think we're going to see any major incidents like we did at Too Many Games especially since Chris isn't really interested in sex anymore and his conduct at TMG was pretty much the result of the Idea Guys manipulating him.
Here we go again. Yup, Chris was forced and manipulated into sucking face with dudes, grabbing them, and touching them. Chris actually did this to Coptiz and his friend when they stopped by Chris' home in an impromptu fashion, but they didn't make a big deal out of it because they were thirsty AF for attention.
The ideafags were way out of the picture before TMG happened. I'm not angry, but I'm kind of tired of people finding excuses to deny that Chris is indeed a big fag. Also, he was on the same dosage of hormones long before TMG, so that isn't even a factor.

RustyNail(her)

kiwifarms.net
In my head I want to think Chris is crazy and no one is going to just up and make his dumb badges for him, since he should have decided he wanted it months ago and gotten an entire order made to sell at Bronyfest. Actually doing something himself he wants to see done.

But then I remembered people are helping make his comics and sell his garbage on eBay. So I'm sure some weirdo will stay up day and night to make him an entire case for Bronyfest, he'll take it, sell the pins for $50 a piece, and the maker will come here and tell us all how they don't mind helping out.

For added prophecy: The Barbmobile will break down on the way home. Sarah and Steve will go to him and give him their only car. Chris won't PM them for a month after.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we go again. Yup, Chris was forced and manipulated into sucking face with dudes, grabbing them, and touching them. Chris actually did this to Coptiz and his friend when they stopped by Chris' home in an impromptu fashion, but they didn't make a big deal out of it because they were thirsty AF for attention.
The ideafags were way out of the picture before TMG happened. I'm not angry, but I'm kind of tired of people finding excuses to deny that Chris is indeed a big fag. Also, he was on the same dosage of hormones long before TMG, so that isn't even a factor.
Copitz and his autistic friends probably liked being groped because they wanted to be e-famous

IMO, Chris's groping was due to the fact he thinks he is a big-chested anime waifu and not a fat, greasy manchild. Since a lot of autistic people (who don't like being touched) were present, it was a recipe for disaster

I don't think we will see groping at Bronycon, but we may have a meltdown about the show ending and Chris saying the characters told him to have X more seasons or something stupid. I'd imagine nothing big will happen, other than some autists giving him more attention and selfies

Gunslinger

Do you like biscetti?
kiwifarms.net
Copitz and his autistic friends probably liked being groped because they wanted to be e-famous

IMO, Chris's groping was due to the fact he thinks he is a big-chested anime waifu and not a fat, greasy manchild. Since a lot of autistic people (who don't like being touched) were present, it was a recipe for disaster

I don't think we will see groping at Bronycon, but we may have a meltdown about the show ending and Chris saying the characters told him to have X more seasons or something stupid. I'd imagine nothing big will happen, other than some autists giving him more attention and selfies
Exactly. Chris sees voice actresses like Tera Strong and popular cosplayers blowing kisses and getting hugs from fans and because he sees himself as an attractive 20 year old woman, assumes he can do those same things with people and that fans want that kind of attention from him. There are people that come up to him and get selfies and hugs--we've seen the pics in previous convention threads--but after he saw no negative reaction to the escalation of that behavior with Copitz, he believed that everyone was ok with it. I think the fact that he was kissing and hanging on men was one of the reasons he was called out on his behavior--women, for some reason, tend to be more tolerant with him.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the fact that he was kissing and hanging on men was one of the reasons he was called out on his behavior--women, for some reason, tend to be more tolerant with him.
I think it's because women tend to be more used to dealing with touchy-feely creeps in general so they are better able to humor Chris, disengage, or just grin and bear it. Most guys (myself included) wouldn't take kindly to some random dude walking up and hugging them, to say nothing of when some fat troon dressed like a 14-YO is the one doing the hugging.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Chris had always had trouble with keeping his hands and affection to himself. It's just that it's not focused on certain people anymore as his world is opening up. Boyfriend free sweetheart gal? Nah. Poly group of hubbys and loves? Jackpot
I think the moment a girl that was pretty enough got in touch with him and convinced him that she was real by whatever means, he'd drop the tranny stuff like a lead weight.

All of this stuff is just a front. Albeit it's been going on a long time but I think that's just because he's given up but I do believe that he won't be doing the same stuff at BronyCon like he did last year.

He might try to peddle crap and get called out on that but I don't think he's going to try groping girls again or anything or guys.

Incognito Mode

no one man should have all this power
kiwifarms.net
I think the moment a girl that was pretty enough got in touch with him and convinced him that she was real by whatever means, he'd drop the tranny stuff like a lead weight.
Oh, definitely. There's probably plenty of aspects to Chris' bullshit fantasies that he genuinely believes, but there's also a lot of faking and pretending. Chris is perfectly capable of lying and spewing bullshit, especially when it's not face-to-face.

I have this whole autistic scenario in my head where a second Liquid appears, but this time it's a busty camgirl wearing full cpu goddess cosplay in every video while declaring herself to be the true Christine Weston Chandler.

Someone like that could easily attract enough attention from w€€ns and other Chris orbiters to make Chris feel like his identity is being hijacked again.

Eventually she could start acknowledging Chris and dropping subtle hints that she could be interested in a romance with him... But not with the female version of him.

The seaweed hair and plastic trinkets would fly off within seconds, like that goatee did during Liquid saga.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

All of this stuff is just a front. Albeit it's been going on a long time but I think that's just because he's given up but I do believe that he won't be doing the same stuff at BronyCon like he did last year.

He might try to peddle crap and get called out on that but I don't think he's going to try groping girls again or anything or guys.

I really don't know, but a big part of me thinks Chris is a tranny just because TV has conditioned him to think that housewives live easy lives while the husband goes out and makes the money, and Chris wants that since he's a lazy fat ass who never worked a day in his life, so thus, he's a tranny. He also has been conditioned that men = bad and women = good (this was even evident during the lovequest), which added to it.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if he met a real woman who told him to drop the tranny shit and to be a real man because she was into that.*

*EDIT: I am not advocating any of you autists do this. Please, for the love of god, don't

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My least favorite content comes from people trying to make content/a saga. Chris does dumb shit all by himself.
It seems to be an ego thing -- they want to be "the next Clyde Cash" -- to bask in praise and be one of "the cool kids."

And they do this despite any further damage to Chris they may cause, like further eroding what's left of Chris' fading sanity.

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
I really don't know, but a big part of me thinks Chris is a tranny just because TV has conditioned him to think that housewives live easy lives while the husband goes out and makes the money, and Chris wants that since he's a lazy fat ass who never worked a day in his life, so thus, he's a tranny. He also has been conditioned that men = bad and women = good (this was even evident during the lovequest), which added to it.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if he met a real woman who told him to drop the tranny shit and to be a real man because she was into that.*

*EDIT: I am not advocating any of you autists do this. Please, for the love of god, don't
I always felt the tranny thing was a combination of his lack of good male role models, his noviophobia, his disgust of “99.99~%” of men, and his adoration of women and his ideal of femininity. He’s latched onto his tranny, lesbian soul bullshit because it let him live out the fantasy of being what he’s more comfortable with (women) and still maintain his manly hunger for china.

If a sexy dame were to try to have started such a scenario earlier, I’d agree, but the lady pills and bad health may have fucked up his sex drive beyond repair. Early Chris was a horn dog with an appetite and it showed, but the thirst doesn’t really seem apparent anymore.

If anything, Chris is probably starving most just for genuine human contact (but his preference for da ladees is still there)

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, unlike most troons I never saw Chris's tomgirl shit as a plea for attention. He just really, really likes girls and girly things. He fetishizes women, in the traditional sense. Could a TRUE and HONEST woman convince him to drop the cross-dresser shit and be comfortable with his masculinity? Probably not. Chris is if anything quite stubborn.

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, unlike most troons I never saw Chris's tomgirl shit as a plea for attention. He just really, really likes girls and girly things. He fetishizes women, in the traditional sense. Could a TRUE and HONEST woman convince him to drop the cross-dresser shit and be comfortable with his masculinity? Probably not. Chris is if anything quite stubborn.
The Care Bears are more masculine than Chris.

Mediocre

Insufferable
kiwifarms.net
I always felt the tranny thing was a combination of his lack of good male role models, his noviophobia, his disgust of “99.99~%” of men, and his adoration of women and his ideal of femininity. He’s latched onto his tranny, lesbian soul bullshit because it let him live out the fantasy of being what he’s more comfortable with (women) and still maintain his manly hunger for china.

If a sexy dame were to try to have started such a scenario earlier, I’d agree, but the lady pills and bad health may have fucked up his sex drive beyond repair. Early Chris was a horn dog with an appetite and it showed, but the thirst doesn’t really seem apparent anymore.

If anything, Chris is probably starving most just for genuine human contact (but his preference for da ladees is still there)
To be fair, Chris did troon out before the whole 'transtrender' era started so he was ahead of the curve on that one.

I agree on the whole man hating thing, the amount of people who have catfish'd and trolled him he probably has a deep rooted hatred for the majority of men at this point.

But I also agree on the other posts in this thread about Chris viewing the life of a women as being much easier, probably from all the TV and cartoons he watched and considering he wants to be a NEET for the rest of his life and most likely throw in some AGP then you have Christine Chandler.

I'd also add that Chris is probably aware of how easier women have it when it comes to dating and since he has constantly been trying to find love he realized how easier it is to date as a women but didn't really realize that lesbians aren't going to be lining up to scissor with a "tomgirl" like Chris so he always ends up back at square one.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
Chris will never find a sane women that will ever take him. There's no point in him dropping the tranny stuff, now that he's irreversibly grown breasts, and lord knows what he's done to his balls and penis at this point. The guy embodies a 60 year old fat woman a this point.

camopattern

Furry weebs
kiwifarms.net
Oh, definitely. There's probably plenty of aspects to Chris' bullshit fantasies that he genuinely believes, but there's also a lot of faking and pretending. Chris is perfectly capable of lying and spewing bullshit, especially when it's not face-to-face.

I have this whole autistic scenario in my head where a second Liquid appears, but this time it's a busty camgirl wearing full cpu goddess cosplay in every video while declaring herself to be the true Christine Weston Chandler.

Someone like that could easily attract enough attention from w€€ns and other Chris orbiters to make Chris feel like his identity is being hijacked again.

Eventually she could start acknowledging Chris and dropping subtle hints that she could be interested in a romance with him... But not with the female version of him.

The seaweed hair and plastic trinkets would fly off within seconds, like that goatee did during Liquid saga.
Did I just read a fanfic?

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net

If that scenario were to happen (and, let’s be honest, it would only happen through trolling), I think he might outwardly agree to that, but would then try to “subtly” shoehorn his lady soul stuff anywhere he can.
There's no point in him dropping the tranny stuff, now that he's irreversibly grown breasts, and lord knows what he's done to his balls and penis at this point.
I get the uneasy feeling that we’ll see them again sometime in the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino