BronyCon 2019 megathread - July 14 - Chris gets donation to cover trip costs

Will Chris make it to BronyCon?

• Yes, someone will fully fund his trip in a doomed attempt to buy influence over him

Votes: 276 64.8%
  • Yes, he scrapes by with tugboat money and sleeps in his car

Votes: 85 20.0%
  • No, he sits at home and tries to astral project there instead

Votes: 65 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always felt the tranny thing was a combination of his lack of good male role models, his noviophobia, his disgust of “99.99~%” of men, and his adoration of women and his ideal of femininity.
That's how I see it: this whole "Tomgirl" thing is because of childish misandry. Not to mention that all the people who picked on Chris back in school were always guys, while girls were (paid to be) friendly. If girls his (physical) age ever did pick on him -- like Sarah Hammer -- he was too autistic to notice.

WutangLee

A simple Ramen merchant out to avenge his father
kiwifarms.net
That's how I see it: this whole "Tomgirl" thing is because of childish misandry. Not to mention that all the people who picked on Chris back in school were always guys, while girls were (paid to be) friendly. If girls his (physical) age ever did pick on him -- like Sarah Hammer -- he was too autistic to notice.
I guess that could be true. He's almost 40, and has been screwed over the worst by people pretending to be women. He hates men, and loves women. But I think, in the long run, that's better for him, because he's a coward, and he'd never survive the onslaught if he was a spiteful misogynist a la' Eliot Rogers.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really don't know, but a big part of me thinks Chris is a tranny just because TV has conditioned him to think that housewives live easy lives while the husband goes out and makes the money, and Chris wants that since he's a lazy fat ass who never worked a day in his life, so thus, he's a tranny. He also has been conditioned that men = bad and women = good (this was even evident during the lovequest), which added to it.

It would be interesting to see what would happen if he met a real woman who told him to drop the tranny shit and to be a real man because she was into that.*

*EDIT: I am not advocating any of you autists do this. Please, for the love of god, don't
Like a lot of autistic troons (Including the female ones) Chris has an obsession with anime and cartoons which I think might have something to do with it.

I’m not sure what it is but you see a lot of troons who see themselves as the waifu character (Or husbano for women) starting with internet avatars and then dying their hair and dressing like them, they also tend to see themselves as lesbians/gay.

As for a women asking Chris to do something like that I think he’d just do the minimum effort to appease her, sometimes forgetting because Chris never puts anyone else’s feelings first unless he’s getting something out of it.
I guess that could be true. He's almost 40, and has been screwed over the worst by people pretending to be women. He hates men, and loves women. But I think, in the long run, that's better for him, because he's a coward, and he'd never survive the onslaught if he was a spiteful misogynist a la' Eliot Rogers.
Women can give him love, sex, money and toys , men can only offer him money and toys.

Chris says he’s bi but I really don’t buy it.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Women can give him love, sex, money and toys , men can only offer him money and toys.
Chris' misandry is so severe that he even tries to avoid males in pokemon games.* And there was that one icebreaker thing back in a class in high school where he only talked to the girls.

*(I remember one time he was clearly disgusted at finding male Combee during some "Nuzlocke" thing or something like that.)

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Even getting patches done would be unrealistic in that timeframe, I think. He'd probably give some backhanded compliment as he's done in the past if someone turned up with patches. "Oh, dese look okay...but da pins would have been better, among which." And you just know he'd set the house on fire if he tried to iron a patch onto something.

Also, I think the "prayer spice" line is his autistic way of saying he's praying to the CPUs to make someone do his bidding.
THERE YOU GO WE-ENS!

WANT TO TROLL CHRIS AT BRONYCON? He’s just given you the recipe!

1: Get Crayola Model Magic, and start making some shitty looking CWC gym badges.

2: Paint them as horribly as OPL would, and insert a pin in them.

3: Sell the horrors at BronyCon, and of course present Chris with a complimentary badge. Film his TRUE AND HONEST reaction.

Oh and the prayer spice? I think it’s just Chris using the gift of autism to ask nicely. You know how you spice up something with a dash of pepper/whatever? Chris is “spicing” up his tweets with a prayer/begging attempt.

Incognito Mode

no one man should have all this power
kiwifarms.net
As for a women asking Chris to do something like that I think he’d just do the minimum effort to appease her, sometimes forgetting because Chris never puts anyone else’s feelings first unless he’s getting something out of it.
Chris is a slave to the power of china. One of the very few occasions this lazy autist left behind his ruckersville comfort zone was when he drove 8 hours to rescue a made up girl that he'd never met. I think Chris still possesses that kind of hidden determination, because he never truly changes. If some woman managed to tap into that autistic determination by promising their china to Chris and playing their cards right, they could definitely convince him to drop the tranny shit.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Chris did troon out before the whole 'transtrender' era started so he was ahead of the curve on that one.

I agree on the whole man hating thing, the amount of people who have catfish'd and trolled him he probably has a deep rooted hatred for the majority of men at this point.

But I also agree on the other posts in this thread about Chris viewing the life of a women as being much easier, probably from all the TV and cartoons he watched and considering he wants to be a NEET for the rest of his life and most likely throw in some AGP then you have Christine Chandler.

I'd also add that Chris is probably aware of how easier women have it when it comes to dating and since he has constantly been trying to find love he realized how easier it is to date as a women but didn't really realize that lesbians aren't going to be lining up to scissor with a "tomgirl" like Chris so he always ends up back at square one.
No he didn’t. During the Obama era in 2011 turning trans was getting popular and the LGBT was getting more powerful. They were pushing their agenda hard and there were plenty of trans freaks on the internet for Chris to get inspired by. Personally, I think someone got in his ear and convince that turning trans would be a good idea.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris is a slave to the power of china. One of the very few occasions this lazy autist left behind his ruckersville comfort zone was when he drove 8 hours to rescue a made up girl that he'd never met. I think Chris still possesses that kind of hidden determination, because he never truly changes. If some woman managed to tap into that autistic determination by promising their china to Chris and playing their cards right, they could definitely convince him to drop the tranny shit.
If Chris is crazy about China. Imagine the determination he could harness if he just admitted himself that he loves Pickles.

atlanta

kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure what it is but you see a lot of troons who see themselves as the waifu character (Or husbano for women) starting with internet avatars and then dying their hair and dressing like them, they also tend to see themselves as lesbians/gay.
I'm not sure the name of it and I'm not sure the people here realize how important this is, but -- loads of troons love to identify as their true, ideal mate, and pass it off as a fascination with "being them irl omg". Also true of troons identifying as their ideal mate's SO. Chris has been trying to be some autisimo Sailor Neptune for how long now? Perhaps he has a thing for her, or perhaps not, one thing is clear to me:

Megan was given the name "Sailor Megtune" in a way that might suggest our hero idealizes the character as the pinnacle of femininity in the same way as he did Megan, making them equals in his mind.

Late? Probably. But this is just fuel to the fire for me that OPL still carries a torch for Megan.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure the name of it and I'm not sure the people here realize how important this is, but -- loads of troons love to identify as their true, ideal mate, and pass it off as a fascination with "being them irl omg". Also true of troons identifying as their ideal mate's SO. Chris has been trying to be some autisimo Sailor Neptune for how long now? Perhaps he has a thing for her, or perhaps not, one thing is clear to me:

Megan was given the name "Sailor Megtune" in a way that might suggest our hero idealizes the character as the pinnacle of femininity in the same way as he did Megan, making them equals in his mind.

Late? Probably. But this is just fuel to the fire for me that OPL still carries a torch for Megan.
Your post can be summed up in one word: Autogynephelia.

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
You don't pay attention. Marvin confirmed that initially, they were going to trash Chris and make fun of him, but since he attended, they gave him asspats.

For cons, yes, but for public happenings in general....no.

Here we go again. Yup, Chris was forced and manipulated into sucking face with dudes, grabbing them, and touching them. Chris actually did this to Coptiz and his friend when they stopped by Chris' home in an impromptu fashion, but they didn't make a big deal out of it because they were thirsty AF for attention.
The ideafags were way out of the picture before TMG happened. I'm not angry, but I'm kind of tired of people finding excuses to deny that Chris is indeed a big fag. Also, he was on the same dosage of hormones long before TMG, so that isn't even a factor.
Yeah, TMG did happen after the Idea Guys were outed but IIRC, it was still close enough that their influence was still apparent. IIRC, the Idea Guys were big into traps, twinks, and bisexuality/homosexuality in general and they worked that into their manipulation of Chris.

Keep in mind that Chris was thrown out of TMG because he was creeping on dudes, and I'd suspect that was due to the fact that Chris was convinced he was bisexual even though by that point, he was pretty much just an effeminate asexual.

Null, Marvin, and The Captain tried to de-program Chris and while they failed in bringing Chris back to reality, I think they succeeded in getting him to cut out the gay stuff following the fiasco at TMG.

Even if you factor in his pretend marriage to Magi-Chan, that's basically just childish make-believe than anything related to his sexuality.

No he didn’t. During the Obama era in 2011 turning trans was getting popular and the LGBT was getting more powerful. They were pushing their agenda hard and there were plenty of trans freaks on the internet for Chris to get inspired by. Personally, I think someone got in his ear and convince that turning trans would be a good idea.
True, but 2011 was when trans stuff was just starting to get popular and it was mostly in the major cities and left-leaning areas of the country. While Charlottesville is a fairly liberal college town, it's still fairly purple compared to somewhere like Portland, NYC, or California. Also, he got into the Tomgirl stuff without any real prodding from the trolls.

Chris probably was ahead of the curve in his trans identity considering where he lives and the fact that Chris is usually way behind the times when it comes to nearly everything else.

Given his blatant misandry and interest in stereotypical girly things even during the "Classic Chris" era when he insisted on being a straight male, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had some form of gender dysphoria that's been muddled by his autism, low intelligence, and bad parenting.

Don't get me wrong, I do think there is some fetishism in him identifying as a woman, but by this point it's definitely not a sexual fetish, more of a romanticized ideal of a woman based on TV stereotypes. Maybe when he first trooned out in 2014, it may have been for sexual reasons, but at this point, he really rather would be a woman.

The Love Quest hasn't been about sex for a long time. Now it's all about finding a replacement for Barb before she dies.

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
THERE YOU GO WE-ENS!

WANT TO TROLL CHRIS AT BRONYCON? He’s just given you the recipe!

1: Get Crayola Model Magic, and start making some shitty looking CWC gym badges.

2: Paint them as horribly as OPL would, and insert a pin in them.

3: Sell the horrors at BronyCon, and of course present Chris with a complimentary badge. Film his TRUE AND HONEST reaction.

Oh and the prayer spice? I think it’s just Chris using the gift of autism to ask nicely. You know how you spice up something with a dash of pepper/whatever? Chris is “spicing” up his tweets with a prayer/begging attempt.
Alternatively when you see Chris at Bronycon you should always remember to J.U.L.A.Y.

Just hang back, you don't want to touch or smell Chris

Understand that Chris will take your money and forget who you are

Look for other Bronys who look just as stupid as Chris

Actually, you're still at brony con.

You should be ashamed

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Alternatively when you see Chris at Bronycon you should always remember to J.U.L.A.Y.

Just hang back, you don't want to touch or smell Chris

Understand that Chris will take your money and forget who you are

Look for other Bronys who look just as stupid as Chris

Actually, you're still at brony con.

You should be ashamed
If you meet Chris, French kiss him because he'll like that, and hump him. Especially at Bronycon, just give him a wet sloppy kiss. That's what @Jaiman would do and he's best pinkiefag.

Mariposa Electrique

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, TMG did happen after the Idea Guys were outed but IIRC, it was still close enough that their influence was still apparent. IIRC, the Idea Guys were big into traps, twinks, and bisexuality/homosexuality in general and they worked that into their manipulation of Chris.
TMG happened months afterward. 6-8 months after the Idea fags were exposed, which means that theory is lame. The idea gays were not into traps, nor were they bisexual. They were straight up fags into Asian twinks. FFS. You expect me to believe that a man, who spent his entire life asserting his love of women can be so easily swayed into accepting an affinity for veiny, thick cocks and men in general. It's just like Chris' imagination land BS. The ideagays didn't hook Chris on that shit, there were witnesses saying that Chris was talking to himself at the very first Bronycon he attended. There are hints of Chris' burgeoning bisexual tendencies. I think that a big reason people keep denying it is because they don't want to accept they've become intimately involved with the comings and goings of a closeted weirdo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino