BronyCon 2019 megathread - July 14 - Chris gets donation to cover trip costs

Will Chris make it to BronyCon?

• Yes, someone will fully fund his trip in a doomed attempt to buy influence over him

Votes: 276 64.8%
  • Yes, he scrapes by with tugboat money and sleeps in his car

Votes: 85 20.0%
  • No, he sits at home and tries to astral project there instead

Votes: 65 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are hints of Chris' burgeoning bisexual tendencies.
The reason I'm doubtful of this is because as far as I'm aware he's not hit on any man in the same way he does when he finds a woman attractive and the only ideal boyfriend figure we have is an omnipotent hedgehog who he considers to be his guardian angel (Despite letting all the bad things happen to him over the years..) and a pokemon, both of which came about because of the idea guys.

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TMG happened months afterward. 6-8 months after the Idea fags were exposed, which means that theory is lame.
TMG was only a couple months after the Idea Guys were removed from power. Hell, it's been over a year and Chris is still following the ideas they put in his head, like the dimensional merge and the changes they made to his fantasy world.

FFS. You expect me to believe that a man, who spent his entire life asserting his love of women can be so easily swayed into accepting an affinity for veiny, thick cocks and men in general.
He only suddenly announced he was bi during the timeframe when he was talking to the Idea Guys.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MG was only a couple months after the Idea Guys were removed from power. Hell, it's been over a year and Chris is still following the ideas they put in his head, like the dimensional merge and the changes they made to his fantasy world.

He only suddenly announced he was bi during the timeframe when he was talking to the Idea Guys.
Exactly, because he enjoys these ideas. That's why he hasn't gotten rid of them. Chris has always had a problem with distinguishing between reality and fantasy. The ideafags just expanded on that. He's always had problems with his sexuality, the idea fags just forced him to explore it. I would like to note that it's not uncommon for straight men who identify as "women" (autogynepheliacs) to first claim to be lesbians and then go on to explore bisexuality. There's lots of literature on it. I've had a lot of friends who are straight men and lesbians, and you couldn't pay them to flirt with dudes, call them handsome, kiss them, or grope them. I don't understand how people can so easily accept that Chris is a true transgender soul, yet it's difficult for them to swallow that he's not straight anymore (attracted to women only). The old Chris is dead, the new Chris stil loves China he can never have, but he's also at least bi-curious.

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
Getting close to the big day. I hope the comedy that comes out of this isn't too tasteful.
Who are the Idea Gus?
In short; a group of trolls that got close to Chris and really fucked with his mind. Getting him to change his comics, do stupid shit, etc. I'd be very surprised if this forum doesn't cover it in great detail. Look it up for a more in depth explanation.
If you meet Chris, French kiss him because he'll like that, and hump him. Especially at Bronycon, just give him a wet sloppy kiss. That's what @Jaiman would do and he's best pinkiefag.
And now my turn. Pinkiefag? Sounds like some very, almost eerily Californian shit.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Getting close to the big day. I hope the comedy that comes out of this isn't too tasteful.

In short; a group of trolls that got close to Chris and really fucked with his mind. Getting him to change his comics, do stupid shit, etc. I'd be very surprised if this forum doesn't cover it in great detail. Look it up for a more in depth explanation.

And now my turn. Pinkiefag? Sounds like some very, almost eerily Californian shit.
Pinkiefags are the worst kind of degenerate faggots

Bombsaway

The rabbit hole never ends!
kiwifarms.net
Exactly, because he enjoys these ideas. That's why he hasn't gotten rid of them. Chris has always had a problem with distinguishing between reality and fantasy. The ideafags just expanded on that. He's always had problems with his sexuality, the idea fags just forced him to explore it. I would like to note that it's not uncommon for straight men who identify as "women" (autogynepheliacs) to first claim to be lesbians and then go on to explore bisexuality. There's lots of literature on it. I've had a lot of friends who are straight men and lesbians, and you couldn't pay them to flirt with dudes, call them handsome, kiss them, or grope them. I don't understand how people can so easily accept that Chris is a true transgender soul, yet it's difficult for them to swallow that he's not straight anymore (attracted to women only). The old Chris is dead, the new Chris stil loves China he can never have, but he's also at least bi-curious.
Why would the idea of Chris having dysphoria in these aspects surprise you? For a lot of us who remember the old Chris we remember him having clear signs of attraction towards men and being in denial. No straight man needs to remind himself to stay on the straight path. Even the fact that he had heard of Dr. Kinsey right in his first video should have clued you in. Bob probably had a talk to him after noticing his tendencies and tried to do some damage control. It was pretty obvious.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Chris had always had trouble with keeping his hands and affection to himself. It's just that it's not focused on certain people anymore as his world is opening up. Boyfriend free sweetheart gal? Nah. Poly group of hubbys and loves? Jackpot
Chris has always been starved for physical affection. During the Emily date, he kept scooting closer so his knee was pressed up against mine then tried to press his arm against mine despite obviously turning myself away while being regaled with stories from Bob. Lets also not forget the attempted kiss. He did similar things with Kacey by trying to hold her hand and walking uncomfortably close to her. Same with Damian from what I've heard.

But now that troons and speds who want 15 minutes of fame keep giving Chris' hugs and letting him kiss them it has emboldened him to just put his sweaty greasy paws on everyone who pays attention to him.

Last edited:

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Chris has always been starved for physical affection. During the Emily date, he kept scooting closer so his knee was pressed up against mine then tried to press his arm against mine despite obviously turning myself away while being regaled with stories from Bob. Lets also not forget the attempted kiss. He did similar things with Kacey by trying to hold her hand and walking uncomfortably close to her. Same with Damian from what I've heard.

But now that troons and speds who want 15 minutes of fame keep giving Chris' hugs and letting him kiss them it has emboldened him to just put his sweaty greasy paws on everyone who pays attention to him.
Wait, I have never heard of Damian. Can someone fill me in on that?

TrippinKahlua

From RC Enthusiast to T-Shirt Brand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jerez this thread is in a different direction... now, it's about a week to go. How is Chris getting there? Where is he staying? Imagine if a crash collision happens on the highway and he wakes up in a Charlottesville hospital three days later and he misses the final con?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would the idea of Chris having dysphoria in these aspects surprise you? For a lot of us who remember the old Chris we remember him having clear signs of attraction towards men and being in denial. No straight man needs to remind himself to stay on the straight path. Even the fact that he had heard of Dr. Kinsey right in his first video should have clued you in. Bob probably had a talk to him after noticing his tendencies and tried to do some damage control. It was pretty obvious.
Chris having "dysphoria" is a debate for another date, but I totally agree, which is why I said no straight man or lesbian would ever act the way Chris has acted toward other men.

Chris has always been starved for physical affection.
Starved for physical sexual physical affection maybe. I know several men and women who don't get touched very often, yet still don't act like Chris does.

I think Barb has given her baby plenty of physical affection in the past. I think Chris just wants to turn physical affection into something sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino