Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Of gamergate fame for drunkenly questioning the Holocaust's bodycount live on stream while his co-hosts fingerbanged. Threw a fit and quit gamergate forever (for one day). He then leaked the supervillainous Nick Denton leaks to regain his lost credibility, which were quickly proved to be laughably fake. Threw a fit after that and quit gamergate forever (for a week). He chimps out and quits gamergate (and sometimes the whole internet) on a semi-regular basis now.

Also of minor note for being one of the first people swatted in the entire gamergate shitstorm.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of his credibility came from being friends with reputable GG figureheads like Sargon and InternetAristocrat and appearing on their streams, hosting them on his, etc.

There was one incident when he went pants-on-head-exceptional and gibbered tinfoil crazytalk on stream while showing some random chatlogs he'd decided were proof that GamerGate was trying to assassinate him, it was pretty fun. I'll try to dig that up.

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
Highlights or rather lack of them from King of /pol/'s Livestream about Jace

• KoP calls state police to ask about the car crash without knowing even a general area
  • KoP believed Jace actually was in a streetrace and recites this to police
  • He wastes more of the officer's time and eventually hangs up
  • Null gets on Skype call with them
  • Obtains Jace's number, calls, gets voicemail three different times
  • Dear leader educates KoP and cronies about Jace101 material including Tyce fight and Tupacalypse
  • Obsessively plugging Gamergate topics, tries to get Wu on call to save declining livestream
  • Someone names themselves 'spacegirlkat' in the stream and KoP seems to believe it's actually Wu
  • Glaive gets tired of listening and leaves

Last edited:

Handsome Pete

If you need me, I'm probably in Movie Night
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Highlights or rather lack of them from King of /pol/'s Livestream about Jace

• KoP calls state police to ask about the car crash without knowing even a general area
  • KoP believed Jace actually was in a streetrace and recites this to police
  • He wastes more of the officer's time and eventually hangs up
  • Null gets on Skype call with them
  • Obtains Jace's number, calls, gets voicemail three different times
  • Dear leader educates KoP and cronies about Jace101 material including Tyce fight and Tupacalypse
  • Obsessively plugging Gamergate topics, tries to get Wu on call to save declining livestream
  • Someone names themselves 'spacegirlkat' in the stream and KoP seems to believe it's actually Wu
  • Glaive gets tired of listening and leaves
It ended right after that. He agreed he wasn't going to interview Jace, because it would be fucked up to interview someone who's obviously mentally ill and off his meds. That's good.

Then he played some kind of 3edgy text-to-speech white power rap as his outro music. That's bad.

Watching someone discover Jace for the first time is always fun, but no, I will not be tuning in for anything else this asshole does.

EDIT: Disregard that, apparently Ivan gave those knuckleheads the what-for. Shows what my expectations of /pol/ are, though.

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Then he played some kind of 3edgy text-to-speech white power rap as his outro music. That's bad.
No that was @Ivan Komarov who is based and awesome.

Right now he's posting Jace's dox in the skype chat I'm in and apparently going back on his word not to interview Jace because it's not fair.

Edit: I lied, context would implicate 1 caller is calling the police again.

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
Why are they so dead set on calling the police back?

My understanding is that the only reason they want to confirm the crash is so they can ask if any guns were found (which we know will be none)
I guess because their main focus is STILL on just Wu and Gamergate. They only care about Jace now because he's been obscurely added into their domain of all things GG.

They seemed more interested in either confirming or denying Wu's claims of a real threat from Jace. Hence the focus on the nonexistent gun.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Jace is the first non-burner account openly identifying as a gamergater who's sent death threats. Considering the slapfight's been six months of "You send death threats", "Nuh uh, no we don't", Jace is gonna be seen as a massive vindication by the anti camp and a confusing and frightening liability for the pro camp. Jace is now a pawn being fought over by two camps of unsympathetic autists, and whoever wins, he'll lose.

Jesus, I can't keep up with these GG/Anti-GG sperglords. Are there any people even involved any more who aren't massive lolcows?
Most of them are just boring everyday autistics, but I could think of four or five more people off the top of my head who deserve lolcow threads on their own merit. I just don't want to flood the lolcow forum with gamergate personalities. It really is a massive spotlight on unbridled sperg and lolcow behaviour though. Every time a new figurehead pops up I check if they've already got an ED page, and quite often they have.

namazuros

kiwifarms.net
Jace is the first non-burner account openly identifying as a gamergater who's sent death threats. Considering the slapfight's been six months of "You send death threats", "Nuh uh, no we don't", Jace is gonna be seen as a massive vindication by the anti camp and a confusing and frightening liability for the pro camp. Jace is now a pawn being fought over by two camps of unsympathetic autists, and whoever wins, he'll lose.
Are people still pretending Jace has anything to do with gamergate?

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Like I said, he's the first non-anonymous person who identified as pro-gamergate to actually make a death threat. This slapfight has been going on for six months, and for six months the anti-camp has been painting the pro-camp as death threatening sociopaths without having any examples they can show that aren't obvious trolls or anonymous burner accounts that can't be tied to gamergate. That places massive value on him. He might only have a passing interest in gamergate, but both sides of gamergate are about to develop an extremely strong interest in him. And it saddens me. I actually like Jace.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino