Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
might be worth updating that he seems to have moved his twitter presence to his new and equally autistic handle:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CuckenJohnson
Periscope: https://www.pscp.tv/CuckenJohnson/1ynJOjXgWBXGR
Smashcast: https://www.smashcast.tv/cuckenjohnson
Concordia: https://www.concordiagaming.com/index.php?members/cuckenjohnson.3129/
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CuckenJohnson

nothing especially interesting yet but worth monitoring. The concordia gaming thing is pretty amazing. i've heard of the SCP games but i had no idea of this community. Here's Bryan's "membership application" to the concordia forums:

cucktism.png

apparently, this site is is an RP forum for the SCP community, which strikes me as extremely autistic, full of people like bryan who like to RP as imaginary monsters and write fanfiction:

https://www.concordiagaming.com/index.php?threads/scp-096.10283/#post-96745 (http://archive.li/YdoVg)

https://www.concordiagaming.com/index.php?threads/psychological-report-213-davies.10359/ (http://archive.li/sj6rK)

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BSV supposedly made death threats towards King of Pol's girlfriend so King of Pol has decided to literally spend nearly a thousand dollars to book a flight to wherever BSV lives and beat the shit out of him.

Best case scenario is someone beats the shit out of both of them for being such tards.
This was briefly discussed in the DSP thread. Really surprised no one posted in to King of Pol's thread yet, but I'm happy to oblige. Vidar (@BSV) broke the final straw by threatening his girlfriend, and now he is going full tard on his twitter and threatening him with violence, and is posting gym pics of him dead lifting to scare him.

@BSV, you're fucking insane, King of /Pol is fucking insane. Your feud is currently more hilarious than anything Phil is doing. It's so surreal seeing you 2 autists getting this angry at one another over a fat schmuck who is bad at video games and yells at them. Come January, if Brain actually pays you a visit, I hope you two can hug it out, drink a couple of beers together, and then blow each other in the woods somewhere.

Huge thanks to @Stay safe for digging up this great find.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
This was briefly discussed in the DSP thread. Really surprised no one posted in to King of Pol's thread yet, but I'm happy to oblige. Vidar (@BSV) broke the final straw by threatening his girlfriend, and now he is going full tard on his twitter and threatening him with violence, and is posting gym pics of him dead lifting to scare him.

@BSV, you're fucking insane, King of /Pol is fucking insane. Your feud is currently more hilarious than anything Phil is doing. It's so surreal seeing you 2 autists getting this angry at one another over a fat schmuck who is bad at video games and yells at them. Come January, if Brain actually pays you a visit, I hope you two can hug it out, drink a couple of beers together, and then blow each other in the woods somewhere.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read in the other threads, isn't it not even confirmed that it was BSV? Some of the posts I've seen indicated it was a throwaway account making the threats and King of Pol just assumed/took at face value that it was BSV.

Captain Cum

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have that tweet where KoP said he used to go on Metokur and Jim literally had to tweet at him saying something along the lines of "I don't remember you, if you're lying, you might want to retract all of that since its not good to be tied to Metokur whatsoever if your real identity is out there" and he stays silent like a little bitch because it was obvious he was lying.

El Porko Fako

Mr. Cranky Pants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read in the other threads, isn't it not even confirmed that it was BSV? Some of the posts I've seen indicated it was a throwaway account making the threats and King of Pol just assumed/took at face value that it was BSV.
Lol. Leave it to King of Pol though not to do his research and figure out if it was actually Vidar.I honestly don't know, but I don't think it really matters. Bryan literally resorted to "FITE ME IRL!1!1" over a comment that was more than likely an empty threat shit post. Keep in mind that earlier in this thread he said he wanted to be a lawyer, and this just the kind of behavior I want from a guy who suppose to defend someone in court :sighduck:.

Being on the internet and entrenched in chan culture as long as he has, he should have known better. Bryan is one of the worst cases of troll-shielding I've ever seen. He shits on DSP constantly, yet he reacts even worse when people fuck with him.

Can't wait to see what group he latches onto next after the SOK inevitably kicks him out for being an enourmous sperg.

SirJamesDTech

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Table of content
1. Intro
2. Privacy
3.How I found him
4.How Bryan found the DSP community
5. How I got to know him
6.The Great DSP debate
7.Debate aftermath
8.The facade starts breaking
9. Hard Questions
10.The imagined enemy
11. Deliberate delusions
12. The Ralph Retort
13.Chief Inspector Dunn
14. Edgelords on the hunt
15. Defeat

Imagine my surprise when I googled my own name and found this... Since Bryan recently started to rehash pedophilia shit about me for no good reason at all, I want to share my experiences with him.
I am a whiteknight, and despite all he has done, and what I am going to say I kind of like him. And he is legitimately mentally ill. :P So much so that doing this almost feels wrong.
However When this comes up when I google my own fucking name i feel justified.
The biggest difference between me and Bryan is this: I keep my DM's, mails, and private conversations private, unless I have got the consent of the person I have spoken to, to share that information.
One of the only exceptions I have ever had with this rule has been with Bryan. (and Bryan this would not be happening right now if you learned to do the same)
You see Bryan doesn't understand the concept of private at all. Everything you say to him in a private conversation, you can pretty much just share publicly and index on google. I had to put my integrity aside in dealing with him because of this. Because he would often just share parts of the conversations we had with the public that made him look good. Omitting the rest, so yeah you probably get the point. I was forced to share the whole conversation at times. This is the worst thing about him too.
How do I know Bryan?
Through the same way I know DSP I found him through Mr. metokur, In watching content with him. I came over some recorded streams with Bryan, and I came over his King of pol Show because of it.
I Kind of liked him because of his obvious anti SJW, PC culture ways, and even if I wasn't following him that closely, he would always be in my peripheral vision so to speak. I never interacted with him other then as a stream audience member if i would catch his stream by chance.
The first time I had some real interaction with him was when he showed up in the SOK Chat. For one of their streams Where he inquired how you would Become a guest.
It was in and around this time he got very interested in DSP.
He had never been a part of his "fan base" And what he knew about him at the time was very superficial information. You can tell if you know a little about DSP and watch Bryans first videos on him.
In any case, he managed to become a guest on the next sons of kojima podcast. And this is where the fun begins.
Just prior to the show Bryan was on with the SOK DSP had to cut a stream short because he allegedly had a leaky faucet. He also had to skip the entire next stream because he had to wait for the plumbers, and couldn't stream because he didn't know when they would arrive.
This picture was showing the leak.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ33YSwgJ-6/?taken-by=theycallmedsp&hl=en
And this the finished job.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ6VpVfAuHg/
Notice how the sink doesn't look new, and how he forgot to remove the sponge he just cleaned it with to make it look as "good as new"
Why I am telling you this will make sense in a minute so just bare with me.
Phil never showed any "proof" of plumbing having been done and only said the job had set him back something like 300$
People that think I blindly trust Phil are wrong. Because this time I didn't.
Phil isn't a "tim the toolman tailor" But I am.
I have studied to become an Electician, and have worked a few years with maintenance. Even If I am no plumber, I know basic plumbing. And a easy job like to change a faucet. I have done a few times.
Anyways Phil told a story that didn't check out at all. About how the workmen Had to use a power saw to remove the old faucet. Because it was so rusted, and they couldn't get it out.
What Phil obviously didn't know is that faucets are made of stainless steel, or with materials that don't rust. Even if that is pretty basic knowledge.
And why would there be more then one person there to change a modern kitchen sink.
A plumber does that in no time. In most cases you would only need the new faucet and a wrench.
My best guess is that if there ever was a leak, it was just some thing that needed to be screwed tight. And I think that he miraculously managed to do it himself.
He then proceeded to Clean the sink, and made up the story to get out of streaming for a day.
Whatever the case might be, I watched the following SOK podcast, and Bryan was a guest. I hadn't seen the beginning of the show, so at the time I had no idea he was on.
I just heard this guy talking about the issue. This was back in late February, so I don't remember the details about what he was saying, but he was trying among other things estimate the costs.
Because he was a "home inspector" He was talking about some technical details, and didn't just collaborate Phil's story. But went even further with claims about possibly 1000's of dollars in damages. If the water had penetrated the supporting wall or some shit like that.
What he based his speculations on was the picture from under Phils Sink. I can remember I complained a lot in the chat when he was on because he didn't make any sense to me.
However, even if I was claiming Phil lied, the SOK people wanted believe this absolute fairy tale Bryan was serving them about really costly water damage.
After the show, when I found out he was the guy, I wrote a really long and detailed e-mail about the problems I had with what he had been saying.
In which he basically replied:
"I am a licensed home inspector, You are wrong in every way" Not commenting so much what I had said.
Not knowing so much about him. I believed I had been completely wrong.
I had no idea he was lying about his credentials at the time. And basically just felt stupid. He took a position of authority and I didn't question it.
I even went so far in my trust in him, that I relayed the information about what he was saying to Phil.
So he could have a chance to fix the problem.
We made contact with skype not so long after. And I have to admit Bryan is a really cool guy to talk to. It's hard not to like him. And even if I know now that not all he told me was true. We had some common beliefs and interests.
He said he wanted to make a DSP debate, and I honestly thought that sounded really cool. I though he knew his building codes, and structural engineering, but I was sure he didn't know too much about the DSP community.
So I imagined I could learn him a little about it.
I was very open about how things where, and it is from this period where the Chat logs he dumped here was from. He would ask me questions and I would try to share what information I could with him.
A few weeks passed with me trying to explain my experience as a DSP supporter.
We set a date for the debate, and he laid out some ground rules, try not to interrupt, no personal attacks etc.
He also wanted to have a big overarching question which was. Is DSP redeemable.
I didn't like it. But I agreed that it was fine.
The debate was postponed a week because he had some personal issues, but it took place the week after. (we also had a pre debate debate but I will omit that)

What he started with in the debate was claiming that Phil's detractors where mainly disgruntled fans.
Something I don't know if he actually meant, or if this was to something he said to impress the audience which was 99% detractors. At the time at least I believed that was his true beliefs.
Even if I was a "fan" I thought I could give him some accurate information about fans and detractors.
This proved to be hard. Because He didn't like the detractor label. And was adamant that there only was a handful of detractors, and that the rest where fans that only wanting and apology.
This was what most of the debate was about.
When I for example would call the SOK Detractors, he would disagree and ask me for "proof" Which I actually didn't expect. It is well established fact that they are, and they even use it about themselves.
There is like no place to go to where they have their manifesto. Where there is a written declaration that says:
We are the sons of Kojima We are detractors of Phillip Burnell. This is what we do This is our goals...
If such a place exist I know nothing about it.
The debate didn't go anywhere because,
I thought I was more in the role of a witness, where my answers would be trusted.
It's a bit problematic when I say "this is how I see it" and get "prove it" as an answer, and Not "why do you see it like that?."
Bryan would also talk for longer then necessary. He would give me me 3 or 4 points to answer and cut me off after I hadn't even finished the first point.
I get the problem though. Being a moderator and participant of a debate is a bit of an issue.
The conversation I had with Fred when he came on went a lot better. Even if Bryan would go on long tangents about the soviet union, and clearly favoring Fred. In his role as moderator
I can't say anything else then that Fred is a really polite pleasant person to talk with.
I can understand why Bryan wanted to impress him.
But he went a bit far with that later.
The debate was all in all pretty uneventful, I wasn't too pleased with the outcome. But it didn't bother me too much.

What did bother me a little though is that during the debate, Bryan called out this guy in chat, I had some weak knowledge about who he was. Because he would sometimes take my side on twitter.
When I asked about him, Bryan said he had called his job. And brought up his view on the holocaust.
Which he made me agree was a bad thing to do. And that this guy was a piece of shit for doing so. He also made some other allegations against him.
A little while after I had a conversation with this guy.
He was able to in minutes convince me that he had done none of the things Bryan had accused him of.
This short conversation made me question the other things he had told me too.
And I understood that I had been to little skeptical towards the things he told me.
Which led me to Bryan's gamer gate past.
I hadn't really done a backgroundcheck on him before this happened.
I had asked him some questions but I never bother to question the answers he gave.
What he had mentioned about gamer gate was all this incredible harassment he would experience. Strange items left on his door, threats, calls to his workplace. (it seem to be a classic) False flagging, and Swatting.
When he told me this I was at the time thinking. That is pretty fucked up
After reading about the Denton leak and his paranoia.
I started questioning if maybe some of the things that had happened to him, where things he made up to seem more interesting. Rather than things that had actually happened.
A week had passed and then he contacted me while I was working. He wanted to play a video game, but I had no opportunity.
What I saw an opportunity for however was to confront him a little with what I had learned.
So what started as a friendly conversation escalated when I told him what I had found out.
He first started to lash out after Ethan Ralph how he was the scum of the earth, and had tried to ruin his life. Doxed him, harassed his girlfriend, And that all he said had been lies essentially.
And actually how I would remind him of the Ralphretort when I asked him these questions. And accused him for shit.
At that time, I knew him only as Pol Or King Of Pol. I hadn't even asked his name.
At the time king of pol was just fine for me
The king however was being increasingly triggered. And started demanding "proof" stating that kiwifarms, ED and shit wasn't valid.
Like with the debate I had no "Evidence" But his reaction confirmed it.
And I found it very entertaining.
Towards the end of the conversation he made a threat that he would expose me for the asshole I was.
I said yes sure do whatever you want.
I think it was at this time the "DSP fans" started coming out of the woodwork.
To start harassing him. IF that didn't happen a bit before.
The first bizarre thing that happened, was that he alleged that DSP's streamchat had claimed the debate was faked.
When all this was a guy saying King of pol in the streamchat, and someone else commenting on something different.
Somebody tweeted him a screeencap from the chat. And it amalgamated in to some conspiracy theory for him. Where suddenly I had claimed the debate was faked. Because I clearly told him on twitter it wasn't what the streamchat was talking about.
A fake almost 6 hour long broadcast. I don't know how he would even suggest that people could believe that.
Next the nefarious DSP fans where out again. This time false copyrightstriking the debate. Which had been uploaded to youtube. (it was originally streamed on hitbox) This time He suspected me as well.
I assume no one other then himself if anyone would do that. Just a few people heard it of the actual fans, and they thought it was kind of meh, not very offensive.
It was at this time I thought it would be time to check out this "psychopath" Ralph retort and what he had to say about the King of politics.
It was not anything of what Bryan had said.
The articles written about Bryan seemed based on fact, with what only can be described as "evidence" The kind that Bryan asked for.
I could now understand why The Ralph Retort was so dangerous in Bryan's mind.
He threatened Bryan's perfect self image. He could not allow this dark magic to penetrate his reality, as it would shatter pretty hard.
I honestly didn't expect his next insane idea. He made a two hour King of politics show where most of the time was dedicated to reading the confrontational text chat we had. And analyze that.
I had no idea it had happened before he uploaded the video to youtube.
I wondered of course why he hadn't asked me for a conversation. I hadn't blocked him or done anything like that
I suppose it better to read a conversation never intended to be public, than actually have a conversation with me. I don't know.
I had to make a response to that. And what better way then to use what he feared the most. The Ralph retort.
I just basically recorded myself reading a few articles about him.
His reaction was surprising. Instead of trying to make some sense out of his actions he would rather just make a video talking about how bad the Ralph retort was. Like if he could somehow make him bad enough. The truth would go away.
At some point Bryan figured he had to step up the game a little.
So he created a sock account, and sent death treats to himself over a discord server. And used that as a pretext to investigate his own crime.
In that way he could also use this as leverage against people who where against him.
It worked just great. he got to team up with his partner inspector Fuchs. And impress him with his interrogation techniques this would let to getting some valuable leads. But not quite nailing the case. I know for a fact that one of the interrogations lasted 3 hours.
This was of course a totally non issue, credible death threats don't come from some anonymous troll.
So why use your time to investigate anything right?
what revealed him was the so called "motive" And what was being said in the "Threats"
the threats where being very specific. And he was the only one that would receive any benefits.
Being both the victim, perpetrator, and investigator. That is pretty neat.
Alongside his "investigation" he was also making a slanderous video about me and some other guys.
It was meant to expose "autism in the DSP community" Which is the "Edgelord" video he posted.
The whole overarching thing in this bullshit Drama I had going with him, was him being attacked by the rabid DSP supporters. Except only I had any actual connection with DSP. And why was I a target??
Because I had claimed the debate was faked, and the false copyright strikes. Oh but that wasn't enough. Because now I had called his work too. When you have an argument with Bryan, you do the natural thing. You call his job.
Doesn't that make total sense?
Some jackass with some bad phoneline from Norway: "can you fire Bryan Please?" "What no?" *hangs up*
Why would I even consider it? All jokes aside I sent his company an E-mail.
Bryan Works for Haskell Termite as an exterminator. Or WDO Home inspector. It says so both on his public linked-in page, and it is what the company claims they are doing.
It was why I dubbed him Pest control Bryan. Despite this he still claimed he worked as a regular home inspector. Because he worked for a subsidiary of the company or something. So I send them an E-mail With the question: "Do you do regular home inspections, or are you a subsidiary of a company that does?"
I assume they thought the question was stupid since it clearly states on their front page. You can even order straight from there. And no where is regular home inspection even mentioned.
Now why would anyone believe that I called his job?
Because he recorded a conversation we had. And in that half hour conversation or so I say said called without meaning it. I corrected my self just after, but from the half hour recording, you get the one place where I mix up the words. Solid evidence.
Except if I already admitted to that wouldn't a normal follow up question have been. What did you say, or who did you talk to? Or even What time did you call?
He was just such a bastard. Going around telling people I called his work to get him fired.
Well the video went live, and only a very short wile after he made friends with everyone in the video except me.
His investigation came to an end also. First trying to frame a guy who though he was helping his investigation pointing out people it might have been, as a token of gratitude Chief inspector Dunn Said his informant was guilty. Which he later went back on because he didn't know Bryan, The specific threats he got mentioned things he had no idea about. Bryan had to however go back to blaming his informant yet again. Because even if the shape was wrong, it was the closest he could get.
I gave up in the end on my crusade to prove Bryan was lying, and I was telling the truth.
It was just hopeless. It was fun in the beginning. But pretty arduous against the end.
Except for this one time he wouldn't believe I wasn't a friend of mine. But would rather believe I had some voice changer and went really far in trying to hide it. It is text to speech.
He almost GIF.'ed me to death on twitter with rare pepes that had pissed themselves, and warped cartoon figures. Who looked frightening and insane. While claiming I was the weird one.
I don't honestly know If he ever feels guilty. Or if he is void of emotion.
It's like he has no boundaries at times. He reminds me of a honey-badger or whatever. His mental health issues consists of something more then ADD that is for sure. thinking over it now. I suppose it is some self esteem issue. Where he views himself really negatively and overcompensates with lying.

I don't think it's wise to believe what anybody in this hilarity says. KoP is clearly only out to make a name for himself, which is trash and getting further putrid by the day, and BSV has many inconsistencies with his actions and statements.
This thread has been on life support several times, but KoP keeps providing the paddles and epinephrine.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Don't be mad, I got you a football cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bringing this over from the DSP thread, regarding a video that KoP made. I'll edit it in.

Vidar denies this and claims that King of Pol was making this up.
To be fair, it's entirely believable that KoP would make up something like that.

Edit: video and explanation

He snapped, I mean he is right.
Vidar said that he was going to apologize to King of Pol.

...But Vidar only wanted to apologize to only a few things and not the doxxing or death threats or emailing his boss. King of Pol explained that he took a pay cut and changed departments because of Vidar's email.

Vidar denies this and claims that King of Pol was making this up.

• Agree
Reactions: FunnY

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Bringing this over from the DSP thread, regarding a video that KoP made. I'll edit it in.

To be fair, it's entirely believable that KoP would make up something like that.

Edit: video and explanation
If this happened to Pol that sucks, but in the age where people send Swat teams to Twitch streamers houses maybe making videos wearing a shirt with your employers name on it is not the best thing to do. Especially when your video topics are political views and trashing a streamer with a fan base described as "cult like." I am not trying to give Bsv a pass he obviously is crazy doing things like e-mailing a guys work and possibly threatening Pol's girlfriend all because of Phil, but someone named King of /Pol/ should know anonymity is usually the best policy online.

Le Redditeur Part Deux

The Person WIth Most Upboats
kiwifarms.net
If this happened to Pol that sucks, but in the age where people send Swat teams to Twitch streamers houses maybe making videos wearing a shirt with your employers name on it is not the best thing to do. Especially when your video topics are political views and trashing a streamer with a fan base described as "cult like." I am not trying to give Bsv a pass he obviously is crazy doing things like e-mailing a guys work and possibly threatening Pol's girlfriend all because of Phil, but someone named King of /Pol/ should know anonymity is usually the best policy online.
This shitfest has both of them at fault, BSV and KOP. Vidar is a sperg, possibly a pedophile, who goes out of his way to troll shield a fat man with gout who plays video games badly while complaining and not taking enoygh baths. But KOP was the one openly threatening to fight BSV in real life because of a (supposed) threat to his (supposed) m'lady. That's fucking rich.

If he really had to take a pay cut because of Vidar, then I have to say: touché. Vidar 1-0 Bryan. I'm on the edge of my seat for round 2 of the Spergbowl.

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
I'd never thought I would say this but Phil has his fucking shit together if you compare him with this KOP dude.

Side note, and I ask this because it was brought up earlier in the thread and this has always confused me...is there any specific meanings to the voting options? English is not my first language and I fuck up US internet terms and jokes all the time. I just assumed they were a joke.

SirJamesDTech

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Side note, and I ask this because it was brought up earlier in the thread and this has always confused me...is there any specific meanings to the voting options? English is not my first language and I fuck up US internet terms and jokes all the time. I just assumed they were a joke.
KoP has a nasty habit, as evidenced in this very thread, of revenge-voting...meaning whenever somebody would vote something he said as Dumb or Deviant (anything that added to the red number in his rating) he would counter with Islamic Content or Dumb in order to punitively strike back the next time that individual posted.
As to the only option which is not self-explanatory, a bit of Powerleveling can be a good thing if it nicely ties a statement together, provided it fits the thread topic. Too much of it though will irritate people, leading to accusations of needless diary confessing and cramping up space for individuals perusing through the site.

Keystone

kiwifarms.net

He snapped, I mean he is right.
This is probably a little late and glaringly obvious, but I just have to say -- that is easily one of the most unflattering thumbnails to a video I've ever seen.

KoP has a nasty habit, as evidenced in this very thread, of revenge-voting...meaning whenever somebody would vote something he said as Dumb or Deviant (anything that added to the red number in his rating) he would counter with Islamic Content or Dumb in order to punitively strike back the next time that individual posted.
As to the only option which is not self-explanatory, a bit of Powerleveling can be a good thing if it nicely ties a statement together, provided it fits the thread topic. Too much of it though will irritate people, leading to accusations of needless diary confessing and cramping up space for individuals perusing through the site.
I thought it was humorous. Revenge voting is the cattiest shit, and to think a grown man does it unironically is just funny :story:

• Agree
Reactions: FunnY and Stay safe

ZachAutist

Damn normies!
kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder if Fred Fuchs secretly just keeps KoP around for shits and giggles or if he's too stupid to realise that Bryan will fuck up the anti-DSP movement just like he did with GG.

I honestly think FF is in it for the "e-fame" just like Pol is. They both have huge egos and unwarranted self importance. Both also have been said to be shady characters. Strangely, both seem to be around the same age too.

Based on his latest video, it seems like he wanted to run away and come back under another online alias again, but for whatever reason decided not to:

Le Redditeur Part Deux

The Person WIth Most Upboats
kiwifarms.net
I have to wonder if Fred Fuchs secretly just keeps KoP around for shits and giggles or if he's too stupid to realise that Bryan will fuck up the anti-DSP movement just like he did with GG.

I honestly think FF is in it for the "e-fame" just like Pol is. They both have huge egos and unwarranted self importance. Both also have been said to be shady characters. Strangely, both seem to be around the same age too.

Based on his latest video, it seems like he wanted to run away and come back under another online alias again, but for whatever reason decided not to:
Hey, Bryan, when Jim does it, it works because he doesn't take himself seriously. You'll always be the sperg who ruined GamerGate, so there's not point in trying to hide.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
Hey, Bryan, when Jim does it, it works because he doesn't take himself seriously. You'll always be the sperg who ruined GamerGate, so there's not point in trying to hide.
HAHA I had to go look up KoP's history with GamerGate because I hadn't heard of him before his stuff with DSP, and he's a Holocaust denier? Oh boy.. Also, he's not anti-semetic he's anti-zionism? I have no idea what zionism means but this reeks of bs.

I don't know, he was complaining in the comments of the last SoK video about the fact that he wasn't invited on to debate Vidar. I think he might not be allowed in the clubhouse anymore.
Could also be that KoP already had a chance to debate Vidar and was absolutely terrible. Even worse was the debate he had with some other DSP fan I've never heard of, and KoP got destroyed in that one. He even had his equally autistic wife/gf on to debate a DSP fan about ISIS and the Koran..... Okay then.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino