Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
nigger you better drop the tea on this shit even if he never replies
You're welcome, here's the scoop ala Ralph in March of 2016. It's a long read.

TL:biggrin:R

Girlfriend made a deal with Ralph that if she gave him info on Weev he would take Bryan's name off an article. According to her Weev was a really nice guy but was also a self-obsessed neckbeard who never left the house, so she left him but still seems really into him. She talks about her beleifs on his supposed "hackings" (I barely know anything about this.), sounds like he was good at manipulating google algorithms. Poor Bryan this bitch was lusting after this guy while they were engaged.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
You're welcome, here's the scoop ala Ralph in March of 2016. It's a long read.

View attachment 718749

TL:biggrin:R

Girlfriend made a deal with Ralph that if she gave him info on Weev he would take Bryan's name off an article. According to her Weev was a really nice guy but was also a self-obsessed neckbeard who never left the house, so she left him but still seems really into him. She talks about her beleifs on his supposed "hackings" (I barely know anything about this.), sounds like he was good at manipulating google algorithms. Poor Bryan this bitch was lusting after this guy while they were engaged.
Certainly explains why Bry Bry was jumping through all of Freddy Boy's hoops to join the SoK a lot more than "i dunno, i wanted someone to play video games with", as if a third of the internet isn't people playing video games

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, thanks @Perspicacity for that. Did she actually marry Bryan or nah? Because that statement is clearly a cry for attention from weev. She obviously wants to get him back.
Some quotes from our man Bryan "My ex girlfriend was crazy dude, fucking super crazy." "She stole my dog and pulled a gun on me." "She's still good friends with Ralph". Yea I'm gonna guess they never got married.

Reactions: Unog

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Some quotes from our man Bryan "My ex girlfriend was crazy dude, fucking super crazy." "She stole my dog and pulled a gun on me." "She's still good friends with Ralph". Yea I'm gonna guess they never got married.
I love the opening to that article. Ralph should be actively shopping that one around to the UK papers in preparation for political hit pieces on Sargon

Search for the term married in this thread, you will love the results. :story:
The first page of results is descriptions of the kinds of dicks Bry Bry likes. I don't know why I expected anything else

Reactions: Unog

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first page of results is descriptions of the kinds of dicks Bry Bry likes. I don't know why I expected anything else
OK I quoted the relevant part below, the whole post is probably a good read, as it's a complete timeline of Bryan's autism right up to the point where Metokur drags him out of the closet in front of 10,000s of viewers.

I really need to sit down and update it some time this week.

One of the more bizarre incidents happens, in which it was revealed that the woman that Bryan continually claimed to be married to is actually his ex-girlfriend now and was never married to him, which is revealed via her very public rebuke. Bryan is roundly ridiculed here, cries "plz no bully" and eventually pledges to leave, hilariously, he returns with a sock made in the very same day, which is discovered almost immediately. Said sock is @LongJohn_loves_Silver .

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
So this is why you've been so busy Bryan, was wondering where you were. I thought you didn't want an internet presence??? That's not totally hypocritical or anything. Lookin tubby and unshaven, still cute though 😘.

Broke Bryan couldn't get in the theme park.
View attachment 717568

The surreal moment, Gamegate 2.0 has begun. Things got gayer than you can ever imagine, I gotta say good job, Bryan was entertained.
View attachment 717577

Seriously though I need an explanation of this shit @Bryan Dunn . I never expected to see you on a fucking random irl live stream with Andy.
Good god, this has got to be some of the cringiest shit I've ever seen. I know e-celeb meetups IRL rarely ever turn out well, but who the fuck seriously spends ten minutes in an IRL conversation in a public setting sperging about fucking GamerGate? In 2019?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
OK I quoted the relevant part below, the whole post is probably a good read, as it's a complete timeline of Bryan's autism right up to the point where Metokur drags him out of the closet in front of 10,000s of viewers.

Good God. I forgot how many threads there are devoted to Bry Bry crying about both being a cow and also at the very same time, not being treated with the utmost respect on a world wide Web site devoted to laughing at cows

I know he's not prolific enough as a cow for this, but is there any justification for making a subforum for Bry Bry just to keep all of these threads in one place?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Good idea. Also, can we make this post OP or add it to the OP? OP has 0 information and the only links, that work are the reddit ones (and of course nothing was archived). Also, after accounts merging it looks... Surreal.

Good God. I forgot how many threads there are devoted to Bry Bry crying about both being a cow and also at the very same time, not being treated with the utmost respect on a world wide Web site devoted to laughing at cows

I know he's not prolific enough as a cow for this, but is there any justification for making a subforum for Bry Bry just to keep all of these threads in one place?
I don't know, he doesn't generate enough tard cum for subforum-tier cow. Maybe we can ask moderators to merge those threads with this one, although I'm not sure the end result is going to be easy to read.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Good idea. Also, can we make this post OP or add it to the OP? OP has 0 information and the only links, that work are the reddit ones (and of course nothing was archived). Also, after accounts merging it looks... Surreal.
View attachment 719207

I don't know, he doesn't generate enough tard cum for subforum-tier cow. Maybe we can ask moderators to merge those threads with this one, although I'm not sure the end result is going to be easy to read.
Is it possible to have a section just under the thread title to point a person to other resources/threads of interest for minor cows? Maybe that would be a good solution if it is

Something like that shouldn't get out of control for minor cows, and if it does get out of control might be a clue regarding promotion to major cow

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible to have a section just under the thread title to point a person to other resources/threads of interest for minor cows? Maybe that would be a good solution if it is
Well, if it's possible, we could rewrite the original post and link those threads there.

Also, this is interesting. Is that why you've spent so much time in Ralph's thread, Bryan?
Watching your dumbass talk about yourself in the third person while sockpuppeting is pretty hilarious. I'm glad I stayed out of jail long enough to see this. Of course, I outed you months ago, but it's not like it took a genius to figure it out. You signed up with your own info, for fuck's sake. You've also made posts in the past talking about your streaming activities, further confirming your identity.

Basically, you're a complete mongoloid. I didn't know about your recently discovered Hispanic descent, though. That's an interesting new wrinkle.

View attachment 217753View attachment 217754

neural

It is what it is 'cept it ain't what it used to be
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe that @BoingBoingBoi was planning to do a new OP, and he wrote a portion of it, but it seems that IRL stuff stood in his way, I personally think that we should resurrect that effort.

And yes, one of the great joys of reading Bryan posts is when his sock posting gets merged, it adds a lot of hilarity to his autism.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino