Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gross speculation time!

She forced DSP to marry her so she has access to his material goods(i.e. his house and finances)to take during the divorce proceedings. Pandalee was a gold digger but Khet most definetly is a house wrecking one. Example: her ex. The writers for this Arc are gonna end this with phil losing half his shit, covered in gin and debt aith nothing but a shotgun and 2 shells in his hand. Feel bad him. Really do.
The whole time I read his smug marriage tweet all I heard was this.
Bryan is quite the marriage expert. As he once famously screamed at phil. "I don't want your fans threatening to rape my wife." unbeknownst to him, he didn't have a wife.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
someone asked me for this video so i found it and thought it needed to be posted again.

View attachment 720008
Let me get this as straight as a comment about Bry Bry can be:

He went jogging on the side of a road, no designated pedestrian area like a sidewalk, and spends the time looking at his phone instead of traffic?
You forgot to use this.

View attachment 721827
And here I was thinking that we'd already entered the Dormant Phase of the Dunn Cycle. Come on back, Bry Bry. Set us straight, or as straight as you can set something

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone willingly watched that video? Is it just a mirror of Jim's stream as it's probably expected to be?
I watched it live, it's a not a mirror of Jim's stream, basically it's Bryan trying to crowbar in because he appeared on stream with those guys less than a week ago, some interesting points were brought up. It does have high levels of autism so use care when watching.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone willingly watched that video? Is it just a mirror of Jim's stream as it's probably expected to be?
I skipped around in it. Two major chunks: Bry Bry replaying and providing commentary on his Warski IRL appearance, and Bry Bry and Dispatch going over the shrieking and gunplay.

There's likely something else that was covered... but no matter where I skipped to, I came into Bry Bry speculating on Andy's sexuality. "I didn't want to ask Andy if he became bisexual because he was molested as a child" was delivered with an astounding lack of self awareness

Wendy Torrance

kiwifarms.net
no matter where I skipped to, I came into Bry Bry speculating on Andy's sexuality. "I didn't want to ask Andy if he became bisexual because he was molested as a child" was delivered with an astounding lack of self awareness
A caller asked Bryan why he didn't ask Andy that, as if that's a totally normal thing to ask someone when you barely know them. He did talk about Andy being bi a lot though. Another caller asked him if he would sleep with Andy, and he said no.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net

and Bry Bry and Dispatch going over the shrieking and gunplay.
"Boo-hoo, mean kiwis are trying to bait me to behave like an exceptional individual, hoo-hoo."

Edit:
So I was recently told by @DispatchCommit that DLive is banning everyone and anyone associated with IBS shit to make room for more bigger stream names. That being said, how long til ralph might get banned from his account? Also to help @theralph out I did suggest to Dispatch to allow him on Bitwave.tv to see how that goes but dispatch wasnt fond of that idea.
Double "boo-hoo".

Last edited:

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come on @Bryan Dunn you are so active everywhere else. I remember how you encouraged me to be active in my own thread. I took you advice, and now there are legitimate unanswered questions. I have heard: "do as I say, not what I do." But not "Do as I tell you, however I will not do the same." You aren't being a weasel are you?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Come on @Bryan Dunn you are so active everywhere else. I remember how you encouraged me to be active in my own thread. I took you advice, and now there are legitimate unanswered questions. I have heard: "do as I say, not what I do." But not "Do as I tell you, however I will not do the same." You aren't being a weasel are you?
@BSV has a point @Bryan Dunn . In the interest of negotiation, I will make the following proposal:

You do a 24 hour AMA, no question dodging. Everyone who takes part treats you with 50% more respect in all threads but this one in perpetuity. Ask debatelimination and the mods of sargon and Donga's threads how seriously we take bets if you're unconvinced

What say you, Mr. Dunn?

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What say you, Mr. Dunn?
There is like 5 or 6 people who are consistent in there posting of me here who definetly have some history with me and all of them give zero fucks about what I have to say and more so want to obsess about how bad they hate me. I have no reason to give anyone a AMA especially those people who just wanna hatepost on me or find dirt to come after me in some capacity. Also no matter what I could explain itll be disregarded while those same people spam about nonsensical shit or just make shit up or try to paint nutcases as the good guys or justify shit that has happened to me or my family as good things and im the big bad wolf of the story everytime. Absolutely rediculious horseshit. Finally, what is there that needs to be asked? People had an opportunity to show up this weekend and ask me whatever they wanted. In fact, I saw kf users in the chat actively posting and engaging and yet, they didnt want to come onto the stream and say anything. Why? Because they dont give a damn about what I have to say or the truth of anything relevant to myself.

This is a poor attenpt at trying to tard cum me with an AMA btw. If its not and youre being legitimate in your request then the answer is no sadly, apologies but itd be a huge waste of time.

Inb4 assblasted responses from those 5 or 6 people incoming.

Warsmith Kroeger

*incoherent rage noise*
kiwifarms.net
There is like 5 or 6 people who are consistent in there posting of me here who definetly have some history with me and all of them give zero fucks about what I have to say and more so want to obsess about how bad they hate me. I have no reason to give anyone a AMA especially those people who just wanna hatepost on me or find dirt to come after me in some capacity. Also no matter what I could explain itll be disregarded while those same people spam about nonsensical shit or just make shit up or try to paint nutcases as the good guys or justify shit that has happened to me or my family as good things and im the big bad wolf of the story everytime. Absolutely rediculious horseshit. Finally, what is there that needs to be asked? People had an opportunity to show up this weekend and ask me whatever they wanted. In fact, I saw kf users in the chat actively posting and engaging and yet, they didnt want to come onto the stream and say anything. Why? Because they dont give a damn about what I have to say or the truth of anything relevant to myself.

This is a poor attenpt at trying to tard cum me with an AMA btw. If its not and youre being legitimate in your request then the answer is no sadly, apologies but itd be a huge waste of time.

Inb4 assblasted responses from those 5 or 6 people incoming.
Sounds like a lot of crying to me! I guess we are in the "everyone is against me, feel sorry for me" phase lol

Not everyone, has time to go to your youtube channel to ask you some questions that can just be asked on the forum that will stay for an unlimited time. You are hardly the big bad wolf, but you aint innocent, you do the same things over and over again, You don't understand that your input is damaged goods, and no one wants them.

You put yourself forward to be targeted, you inserted yourself into drama, you're getting the attention you want. You simply do not understand lol

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino