Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
There is like 5 or 6 people who are consistent in there posting of me here who definetly have some history with me and all of them give zero fucks about what I have to say and more so want to obsess about how bad they hate me. I have no reason to give anyone a AMA especially those people who just wanna hatepost on me or find dirt to come after me in some capacity. Also no matter what I could explain itll be disregarded while those same people spam about nonsensical shit or just make shit up or try to paint nutcases as the good guys or justify shit that has happened to me or my family as good things and im the big bad wolf of the story everytime. Absolutely rediculious horseshit. Finally, what is there that needs to be asked? People had an opportunity to show up this weekend and ask me whatever they wanted. In fact, I saw kf users in the chat actively posting and engaging and yet, they didnt want to come onto the stream and say anything. Why? Because they dont give a damn about what I have to say or the truth of anything relevant to myself.

This is a poor attenpt at trying to tard cum me with an AMA btw. If its not and youre being legitimate in your request then the answer is no sadly, apologies but itd be a huge waste of time.

Inb4 assblasted responses from those 5 or 6 people incoming.
Bryan let's face it, you couldn't tell the truth if you hit you in the face; problem is your a bad liar too. That makes you especially fascinating, listening to a story you tell and trying to get to the bottom of what is actually there is like the ultimate mystery. You're a detective, you should understand. So just indulge us and stop being so offended, that's whats always gotten you into trouble.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is like 5 or 6 people who are consistent in there posting of me here who definetly have some history with me and all of them give zero fucks about what I have to say and more so want to obsess about how bad they hate me. I have no reason to give anyone a AMA especially those people who just wanna hatepost on me or find dirt to come after me in some capacity. Also no matter what I could explain itll be disregarded while those same people spam about nonsensical shit or just make shit up or try to paint nutcases as the good guys or justify shit that has happened to me or my family as good things and im the big bad wolf of the story everytime. Absolutely rediculious horseshit. Finally, what is there that needs to be asked? People had an opportunity to show up this weekend and ask me whatever they wanted. In fact, I saw kf users in the chat actively posting and engaging and yet, they didnt want to come onto the stream and say anything. Why? Because they dont give a damn about what I have to say or the truth of anything relevant to myself.

This is a poor attenpt at trying to tard cum me with an AMA btw. If its not and youre being legitimate in your request then the answer is no sadly, apologies but itd be a huge waste of time.

Inb4 assblasted responses from those 5 or 6 people incoming.
I think you are awesome. Sadly you have to be in control in a debate, It's like if you are not you just melt down. Once you feel threatened you start acting like wounded animal.

Warsmith Kroeger

*incoherent rage noise*
kiwifarms.net
Is it really that hard to stop posting in KF and giving a shit about what people on the internet think about you?
It is for Bryan, he has a syndrome in which he can't seem to stop jumping into shit and he is incapable of ignoring anything, Enough pressure and he comes back, that or he just finds a way into current events.

• Thunk-Provoking
  • Agree
Reactions: instythot and This+

This+

kiwifarms.net
It is for Bryan, he has a syndrome in which he can't seem to stop jumping into shit and he is incapable of ignoring anything, Enough pressure and he comes back, that or he just finds a way into current events.
I guess it's hard for people who were internet famous to just get off that high of attention. I don't know though, there must be other productive things he can do besides streaming with Andy or keeping up with everything Jim says on twitter.

Reactions: instythot

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Its like clockwork. Nonsensical word salad hypocritical shitposting of internet people acting like they know me while they cant listen to a single word I say.
I expected a better response, why do I have to go on your stream? I have no desire to download discord to get on a random show about your hot takes on Andy. You are literally trying to insert yourself into the shit with Andy, don't come in here and act like you don't want any attention. Stop being obnoxious.

Warsmith Kroeger

*incoherent rage noise*
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's hard for people who were internet famous to just get off that high of attention. I don't know though, there must be other productive things he can do besides streaming with Andy or keeping up with everything Jim says on twitter.
He is physically incapable of coming off this site and incapable of not jumping into drama. He can't just sit and watch, he has to get involved in anything. He wasn't even really internet famous until he started dropping stupid fake information and cementing himself as a fake and a liar. His whole Internet career from the start was just being a sped. I doubt he has anything else to do, I would say he could be playing fighting games with his friend Jim but apparently they aint friends.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
There is like 5 or 6 people who are consistent in there posting of me here who definetly have some history with me
I don't think the people posting in here necessarily have a history with you. You've got a fairly extensive footprint across the "internet famous" and "gamergate" spheres and are a person of interest who has popped up in your own thread. Just think about where you are objectively for a bit. People who post here are primarily going to be interested in filling in whatever gaps in that history they see, no matter how aggressively or uncharitably they express it. As a dude who also has an interest in lolcows, surely you can understand that.

I have no reason to give anyone a AMA especially those people who just wanna hatepost on me or find dirt to come after me in some capacity.
Also no matter what I could explain itll be disregarded while those same people spam about nonsensical shit or just make shit up or try to paint nutcases as the good guys or justify shit that has happened to me or my family as good things and im the big bad wolf of the story everytime.
That's true, you don't. I proposed that AMA in a spirit of reconciliation. You've got to admit that most of the people who bust your balls all over the rest of the forums post here. You clearly want to just go on with your forum life just being a normal user, but you've also clearly got a problem with a bit of ball busting and minor baiting... which is not a great match with a dude who is a person of interest and also who's hanging around here.

So my idea: Let's try to meet everyone half way. Do a 24 hour AMA, no holds barred, no dodged questions. Anyone who takes part limits their Bryan Dunn criticism, ball busting and dumb/mad at the internet rating to this thread, which you can easily ignore

Finally, what is there that needs to be asked? People had an opportunity to show up this weekend and ask me whatever they wanted. In fact, I saw kf users in the chat actively posting and engaging and yet, they didnt want to come onto the stream and say anything. Why? Because they dont give a damn about what I have to say or the truth of anything relevant to myself.
I can think of at least one question I sincerely asked that was completely dodged. @Perspicacity considers you a valuable resource given your involvement with so many people in Internet Famous so I'm sure he's got a host of questions to put to you. I asked and rephrased my question several times here, so it seems a bit disingenuous to claim that your unannounced stream was an open forum for questions, and as has been pointed out: many of us don't use discord. For the record, the questions I did ask you here that were answered were illuminating.

I'm not going to tell you what to do and I can't answer for anyone else, but I would ask you to think it over. Clearly, we've still got questions. Not all of them will be "just how much do you love dicks?", and if nothing else you'll get some practice with dealing with a bit of ball busting without flying off the handle. Sleep on it, man.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
There is like 5 or 6 people who are consistent in there posting of me here who definetly have some history with me
So not only we have Fred Fuchs on the Farms, but the entire fucking SoK?

and im the big bad wolf of the story everytime.
Bryan, how can you lie and contradict yourself all the time and still be a good guy? Can you explain this to me, please?

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
I have no history with you, and wouldn't allow such a personal investment to happen. You're a puzzle box, Bryan. A fun, empty distraction. In addition, you're just one in a gallery. People who wander by manhandle you for fun, you see? There's no overarching plot, and nobody considers you significant enough to be a villain. You're a toy, and the only value you possess is the momentary plaudits one could receive for opening you up.

And you choose this. Repeatedly, even.

Khorne Flakes

kiwifarms.net
I also don't have a "history" with you Bryan. as @BillionBisonBucks said, I see you as some kind of puzzle. We know of your Internet life, but what events in your life led you to be the embodiment of hypocrisy like the blue-haired warriors? That's the question I want answered. I also like to point out your cognitive dissonance, because it is frequent and funny to me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino