Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

Fish-Eyed Fool

How'd you like one across your lip?
kiwifarms.net
God what an autistic mess the last however many pages were. Total lack of self-awareness. Bryan, you DO seek validation here. Nothing is making you create accounts, reply to questions, and forever seek to get attention and 'explain' yourself to random tards here other than yourself. You don't have to reply to anyone. Don't have to care what they think. You could just turn the computer off and do anything else with your life.

But you don't, and you wonder why again and again you fall into the same pitfalls that get you publicly humiliated and laughed at. Truth is, you're addicted to this shit.

Anyway, see you next time. We all know you'll be back.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Nothing Bryan said was interesting. It was nothing but a lack of personal accountability and also mental illness.
Listen I was trying to get info, that he happened to be a major victim in every single friendship he's ever had was irrelevant as long as he was answering questions. That he admits to talking to a scumbag like Gerpy, who he knew was recording people. Then proceeds to ask for dick pics and give intimate details about his sexual desires was also irrelevant. Stop implying I'm a bad person :heart-empty:.

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
Something I should've asked about when he was here was why Jim was talking about Bryan using his name as a trollshield. That might explain in part why Jim decided to do the outlines stream.

I should've also asked why he made up with Gerpy, seems like the type of thing you permanently burn a bridge over.

• Agree
Reactions: instythot and BSV

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Something I should've asked about when he was here was why Jim was talking about Bryan using his name as a trollshield. That might explain in part why Jim decided to do the outlines stream.

I should've also asked why he made up with Gerpy, seems like the type of thing you permanently burn a bridge over.
If history is any guide, Bryan will be back sooner rather than later. I suspect he was threatening Ross with a Metokurse the way the three of them seemed to already know and fear Jim during their first meeting

Let's not forget the Guardian in the permanent bridge burnings that never were.

tuscangarder

Terrorist
kiwifarms.net
He tells his followers not to have efriends or get involved in gay ops yet he ran with metokur, did gay ops and have a ton of fucking efriends he keeps out of the light so they dont become targets for some angry furry or some shit. Hes a constant hypocrit who just bullshits his audience and they lap it up. Either way its irrelevant what I think.
So you knew all this and still decided that he was your e-friend or to have any faith or trust in a known internet troll?

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net

Metokur really did treat Bryan with kid gloves, he turned a blind eye to a lot of his spergery (just like with Andy and Ralph). If you read between the lines in the last couple of questions and answers, you'll get the full picture on the answer to those two questions.

Last edited:

Goku 1000000 O

d91550
kiwifarms.net
During GG jim invited me to his group of friends and we all hit it off. I ended up getting him with Jade, his wife, with andrew and more. It was a good time.
I should've asked who Andrew was.

So you knew all this and still decided that he was your e-friend or to have any faith or trust in a known internet troll?
In the outlines recording he even acknowledges that Jim would give him alot of shit.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I should've asked who Andrew was.

In the outlines recording he even acknowledges that Jim would give him alot of shit.
I believe Andrew is Black Face Kermit. Still around on youtube, but the channel gets mostly scrubbed every so often. He can be entertaining

Is he dyslexic or something? The spelling is quite atrocious as well as using flat out the wrong words half the time.
That is the intersection of Angry Bryan and Bryan on Mobile. I imagine him furiously jamming his fingers at the screen to get the words out as fast as he can when he gets like this. Even funnier is the thought of his phone interpreting him screaming at it via voice to text.

Dude should just leave bait on the floor when he comes back

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Well, folks, that's the end of that chapter, at the very least. However, given his tendency to insert himself in drama that neither needs nor wants his involvement as well as just his long-standing history of acting like a gigantic fucking sperg on this site, it's safe to say this isn't the last we'll see of him.

Despite what his name would tell you, Bryan is far from Dunn.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Metokur really did treat Bryan with kid gloves, he turned a blind eye to a lot of his spergery (just like with Andy and Ralph). If you read between the lines in the last couple of questions and answers, you'll get the full picture on the answer to those two questions.
You know you might be more right than you think. I hadn't even thought about BFK in a long time, but just clicking around in that playlist for 5 minutes has had appearances from everyone mentioned in the list of people who turned on Bryan, even Gerpy and Grant. Everyone except for Bryan. Looking at it one way could seem like they'd been politely putting up with him for years until they finally let loose with the outlining

Also, it has one of those old Jim prank calls in there... I remember a group let's play of some fps janitor game used to be there, but it's gone now

Reactions: Perspicacity

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
You know you might be more right than you think. I hadn't even thought about BFK in a long time, but just clicking around in that playlist for 5 minutes has had appearances from everyone mentioned in the list of people who turned on Bryan, even Gerpy and Grant. Everyone except for Bryan. Looking at it one way could seem like they'd been politely putting up with him for years until they finally let loose with the outlining

Also, it has one of those old Jim prank calls in there... I remember a group let's play of some fps janitor game used to be there, but it's gone now
Babe I know I'm right, lemme see this playlist.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Unog

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net

You're gonna be interested in the oldest stuff, even pre gg stuff
Aww I know BFK's channel and these videos, I thought you had like a whole play list of all the stuff from that group. One of these videos gets thrown around a lot because Jade appears with Metokur. I have a lot of theories about this stuff and Bryan, but I'm not gonna figure it out unless I find an incel to groom, train, and go under deep cover for a few years.

If you legitimately believed even three quarters of what Bryan said about Metokur (or anything he expounded upon, really), you might actually be brain damaged. Jim was barely even aware of the guy's existence until QoP began name-dropping him so constantly that word eventually reached him, and the result of that reaching him was the stream exposing Bryan's cock-thirst.

The man is the very definition of a pathological liar with delusions of grandeur. The problem is that his idea of grandeur is being an e-celeb.
You're clearly not reading between the lines.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: instythot

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Nothing Bryan said was interesting. It was nothing but a lack of personal accountability and also mental illness.
Well it was pretty interesting in that he spewed a ton of bullshit and people new-ish to him apparently bought some of it.

If you legitimately believed even three quarters of what Bryan said about Metokur (or anything he expounded upon, really), you might actually be brain damaged. Jim was barely even aware of the guy's existence until QoP began name-dropping him so constantly that word eventually reached him, and the result of that reaching him was the stream exposing Bryan's cock-thirst.

The man is the very definition of a pathological liar with delusions of grandeur. The problem is that his idea of grandeur is being an e-celeb.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino