Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Well it was pretty interesting in that he spewed a ton of bullshit and people new-ish to him apparently bought some of it.

If you legitimately believed even three quarters of what Bryan said about Metokur (or anything he expounded upon, really), you might actually be brain damaged. Jim was barely even aware of the guy's existence until QoP began name-dropping him so constantly that word eventually reached him, and the result of that reaching him was the stream exposing Bryan's cock-thirst.
I feel that recording the differences between what Bryan believes and what can be objectively considered fact has archival value

The problem is that his idea of grandeur is being an e-celeb.
Exactly why he's a cow

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I introduced him to his now Wife
Nope, after outlining he's said that you had nothing to do with that. It's a shame, but I can't remember where exactly - on one of his streams or on now defunct twitter account.

At 830 EST im scrabbling my password and im gone. Get the last things you wanna ask out.
I will keep it until your imminent return. Your last record was 9 days.

Nothing Bryan said was interesting. It was nothing but a lack of personal accountability and also mental illness.
You know, I haven't read all his stories, but from what I've seen it is always the same. Never ever he is wrong, malicious or insincere, it's always some people fucking him over. If you put all his stories together it's basically any of Neil Breen movies.

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, come to think of it there's a lot of info about all this old shit you guys are asking about that is readily available if you search under "This Thread" and "By Member" @neural and @Star Galactics . The search function is kinda shitty though in that unless you actually click the "search" button instead of hitting enter it'll fuck up so keep that in mind.
I don't see the value of asking Bryan about anything to begin with, you're only giving him a platform to say how he totally doesn't care about people mocking him (he really does), and how we're totally unfair for "halaling" him (the thread predates his join date by two fucking years!), plus you risk him wanking off to your hostile questioning due to his humiliation fetish.

Bryan is a cow who doesn't really do self-reflection, he never attempts to understand his own role in why he's considered (and reconsidered over and over again, nigga had a shit-ton of chances) to be a cow in this community, he just claims that he's getting better or apologizes to people to get cow-watchers off his back, all so he can go a-log DSP or seek e-fame again through dumb antics/feuds with other dumb cows like Andy Warski or Ethan Ralph.

So what exactly do you do in the situation? You simply cap/quote/archive every post of his (yes, every single post, including on here too) and have fun mocking him like any other cow we have in this part of the internet, because for all his protests that he isn't like them, he really is, and by continually socking and (re)attracting people's attention, he pretty much insisted on getting this kind service.

And yes, this is MC Bry Bry D we're talking about, he will be back.

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, this might be the most exceptional thread on all of KF, because the cow in question keeps turning up to bicker with people. Very few users here have personal qualms with you Bryan. No one is that emotionally invested in this board. Stop projecting. Log out for good and spend time with your family instead. Ah, who am I kidding.

And thus the KoP cycle starts anew:story:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't see the value of asking Bryan about anything to begin with, you're only giving him a platform to say how he totally doesn't care about people mocking him (he really does), and how we're totally unfair for "halaling" him (the thread predates his join date by two fucking years!), plus you risk him wanking off to your hostile questioning due to his humiliation fetish.
Every time you think he's learned and moved on, he goes right back to chimping out like the lolcow he is. He's just on a longer cycle than others.

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time you think he's learned and moved on, he goes right back to chimping out like the lolcow he is. He's just on a longer cycle than others.
His capacity for pathetic groveling has consistently drove people to give him more chances than he's ever deserved.

It's always important to remember that true lolcows never learn, they consistently reject advice (even if they pretend to take it), and they should always be mocked.

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Don't be mad, I got you a football cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm just always fascinated by people who are so certain that everything is part of a grand conspiracy, that everyone who criticizes them is related, and that they're all combining to Take Them Down. It seems like nothing more than the product of a diseased brain on the face of it, but interacting with Bryan has helped me realize that there's an underlying narcissism. It isn't that he wants to be important--it's that he is important, and that's ruining his life. I named dropped Pamela Swain earlier, but she's exactly the same.

I don't know, it's fascinating and a little frustrating, because they seem like someone you can reason with, but at the end of the day they're no more cognizant of their lunacy than a guy on the street shouting about alien abductions.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Another thing that is particularly egregious about Bryan is that he takes his interactions on the Internet way more personally than he should. He states that the people ITT, most of whom are random nobodies, have a "history" with him just because they all like laughing at his dumb ass. He keeps repeatedly stating that he is/was "friends" with Metokur--someone he's never actually seen the face of, let alone met, before--just because he and Jim played some video games together and were on a few of the same streams talking about GamerGate or some other dumb shit. He constantly orbited around Ross and his group of speds, as well as the SoK, two years ago back when they were in the spotlight just so he could get the attention he thought he deserved from strangers on the Internet. The infamous "outlines" audio was essentially powerleveling taken to the extreme with him pouring out all his feelings to (and possibly toward) Gerpy--again, another Internet stranger--as if the two of them were in a sweaty locker room together talking about this shit. And last but certainly not least, when he got the chance to meet Andy "STAY BAAAAaaaAAAAaaaAAAACK" Warski in person and potentially strike up a legitimate friendship with someone he knew online, he blew all the limited time he had by talking about fucking Ralph and GamerGate in front of a bunch of kids looking at him funny because they didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.

Given the multiple documentations of his behavior, his persecution complex, and all his sperg-outs time and time again, one really has to question whether Bryan Dunn has any real friends at all. There's always the off-chance that I'm wrong, but it's not looking to be the case.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
The infamous "outlines" audio was essentially powerleveling taken to the extreme with him pouring out all his feelings to (and possibly toward) Gerpy--again, another Internet stranger--as if the two of them were in a sweaty locker room together talking about this shit.
You know what baffles me more than the fact, that this recording exists? The fact, that I don't remember any other instances of Bryan TMIng himself so hard. The guy was SoK orbiter and this group was infamous for its paranoia and spying on each other. How come there wasn't some leaks of this scale from them? Or he's never considered them fwends?

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what baffles me more than the fact, that this recording exists? The fact, that I don't remember any other instances of Bryan TMIng himself so hard. The guy was SoK orbiter and this group was infamous for its paranoia and spying on each other. How come there wasn't some leaks of this scale from them? Or he's never considered them fwends?
No need to find leaks on someone who embarrasses himself in his every post.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Well, I don't know about other recordings of Queen of /poles/ talking about the bulges in men's pants, but I like to think he was too spergy even for Fred Fuchs and his crew. Yes, too spergy for a group of individuals who did nothing but sperg about DSP 24/7. Like, the SoK were a clique of the most popular girls in school and Bryan attempted all sorts of humiliating attention-seeking stunts to try to climb higher up in the popularity food chain to wherever Fred and co. were on the social ladder. You know, he just wanted that empty seat at their table, but Fred just kept blocking it with his backpack.

Now, you would think all sorts of rumors would crop up about Bryan, such as him having a special "gift," but they were probably smart enough to just ignore him. And since Fred had enough honor in his bones to fuck off from the Internet after getting exposed whereas Bryan keeps coming back for more, it's not a stretch to think even the SoK had a higher sense of standards than our queen does.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
No need to find leaks on someone who embarrasses himself in his every post.
No, I mean, that's strange. His conversation about dicks with some sperg from the internet results in outline stream, but his very long involment with a group of paranoid a-logs doesn't? If something as embarrassing as his beef with Vidar was on the surface, what was under it?

Well, I don't know about other recordings of Queen of /poles/ talking about the bulges in men's pants, but I like to think he was too spergy even for Fred Fuchs and his crew. Yes, too spergy for a group of individuals who did nothing but sperg about DSP 24/7. Like, the SoK were a clique of the most popular girls in school and Bryan attempted all sorts of humiliating attention-seeking stunts to try to climb higher up in the popularity food chain to wherever Fred and co. were on the social ladder. You know, he just wanted that empty seat at their table, but Fred just kept blocking it with his backpack.

Now, you would think all sorts of rumors would crop up about Bryan, such as him having a special "gift," but they were probably smart enough to just ignore him. And since Fred had enough honor in his bones to fuck off from the Internet after getting exposed whereas Bryan keeps coming back for more, it's not a stretch to think even the SoK had a higher sense of standards than our queen does.
Well, maybe. I just thought Fred wouldn't be against using anyone for his autistic plans, including Bryan, so there must be traces.

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I mean, that's strange. His conversation about dicks with some sperg from the internet results in outline stream, but his very long involment with a group of paranoid a-logs doesn't? If something as embarrassing as his beef with Vidar was on the surface, what was under it?
That's a valid question.

I think the answer lies in the SoK's particular brand of faggotry (for which Bryan was a great fit btw), like I don't doubt that Fred has a shitton of recorded sperging and lolcowery from Bryan, but I think he realizes that he can't release that cache of autism without implicating himself further.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
That's a valid question.

I think the answer lies in the SoK's particular brand of faggotry (for which Bryan was a great fit btw), like I don't doubt that Fred has a shitton of recorded sperging and lolcowery from Bryan, but I think he realizes that he can't release that cache of autism without implicating himself further.
Something I always noticed, but that never hit home until this tantrum was how Fred would frequently make a point of introducing Bryan as "a friend of the SoK" rather than "part of the SoK"

With the consistent pattern of inserting himself into the latest hot e-drama a short period after it hits full swing, I am a bit shocked that Bry Bry has not yet declared a side to champion in the Weeb Wars.

Anyway, the man is an interesting case study who willingly shows up at the research lab to save everyone some time. I have no doubt he is socking right now

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I always noticed, but that never hit home until this tantrum was how Fred would frequently make a point of introducing Bryan as "a friend of the SoK" rather than "part of the SoK"

With the consistent pattern of inserting himself into the latest hot e-drama a short period after it hits full swing, I am a bit shocked that Bry Bry has not yet declared a side to champion in the Weeb Wars.

Anyway, the man is an interesting case study who willingly shows up at the research lab to save everyone some time. I have no doubt he is socking right now
He will enter the weeb wars when Jim does. After all, Jim's outlines are probably his holy grail.

It's been fascinating to watch the double think going on by Bryan in this thread.

What I don't understand about him is his failure to understand why this has happened, being able to accept it and move on from it, and also that it's not some grand conspiracy against him.

One of the things you must accept with being a person on the internet is that it can come back and bite you in the ass, especially when you have direct involvement in something. Bryan was actively involved in the farms and gather information, gay ops, etc, and yet doesn't seem to appreciate that he could do that to other people, the same could be visited back on him.

What is more shocking probably to him, is the fact that he had spent time in his mind building up these connections and reputation only to see them come crashing back down on him in a spectacular fashion, and his old allies turn on him in an instant, as he puts it to get some money and cred. He shouldn't have been nearly so trusting of people, who are actively involved in the same sort of shit he is, exposing people on the internet and pushing e-drama.

Further he's angry that some people have taken it too far. Again welcome to the danger of the world my friend, just because there is a hundred people who won't doesn't mean there isn't one who will. You get two or three motivated angry people in real life, they can make your life a living hell, especially if they have reason to believe that you were the one who first caused offense.

The second mistake being made is not owning up to it, and either facing the reality that you will never live this down and just getting on with it. Or just packing it in and trying to do something more productive with your time, your life, and your hobbies.

Bryan's online reputation will always have this mark on it. He can never go back to being anonymous, being the cool kid, being King of /pol/ etc. It's done, now is the time to accept that and move on from it. Whether that means trying to rehabilitate his online image, or just leaving the internet.

I personally think Bryan would be better served at sitting down and not only deciding to just give up this part of the internet, or just become a lurker, but also looking at what led to this happening. What were the mistakes that were made, and how this all unfolded. I think he'd find that through all the bad things that have ever happened to him, all the people who wronged him, there is only one constant fixture in all of this, and this himself. That should be a clue, as to where improvement should be made.

Simply put Bryan, nothing horrible that has happened to you, hasn't in some way been orchestrated by your own actions. Maybe you need to evaluate your own behaviour and change it before things are going to get better.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino