Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
It's been fascinating to watch the double think going on by Bryan in this thread.

What I don't understand about him is his failure to understand why this has happened, being able to accept it and move on from it, and also that it's not some grand conspiracy against him.

One of the things you must accept with being a person on the internet is that it can come back and bite you in the ass, especially when you have direct involvement in something. Bryan was actively involved in the farms and gather information, gay ops, etc, and yet doesn't seem to appreciate that he could do that to other people, the same could be visited back on him.

What is more shocking probably to him, is the fact that he had spent time in his mind building up these connections and reputation only to see them come crashing back down on him in a spectacular fashion, and his old allies turn on him in an instant, as he puts it to get some money and cred. He shouldn't have been nearly so trusting of people, who are actively involved in the same sort of shit he is, exposing people on the internet and pushing e-drama.

Further he's angry that some people have taken it too far. Again welcome to the danger of the world my friend, just because there is a hundred people who won't doesn't mean there isn't one who will. You get two or three motivated angry people in real life, they can make your life a living hell, especially if they have reason to believe that you were the one who first caused offense.

The second mistake being made is not owning up to it, and either facing the reality that you will never live this down and just getting on with it. Or just packing it in and trying to do something more productive with your time, your life, and your hobbies.

Bryan's online reputation will always have this mark on it. He can never go back to being anonymous, being the cool kid, being King of /pol/ etc. It's done, now is the time to accept that and move on from it. Whether that means trying to rehabilitate his online image, or just leaving the internet.

I personally think Bryan would be better served at sitting down and not only deciding to just give up this part of the internet, or just become a lurker, but also looking at what led to this happening. What were the mistakes that were made, and how this all unfolded. I think he'd find that through all the bad things that have ever happened to him, all the people who wronged him, there is only one constant fixture in all of this, and this himself. That should be a clue, as to where improvement should be made.

Simply put Bryan, nothing horrible that has happened to you, hasn't in some way been orchestrated by your own actions. Maybe you need to evaluate your own behaviour and change it before things are going to get better.
I also wonder how Bryan has time for his wife, child, job and pretty thorough range of hobbies he described in between constantly checking here with his currently known account and whichever socks he's currently running and pressing refresh on /cow/

I also wonder how Bryan has time for his wife, child, job and pretty thorough range of hobbies he described in between constantly checking here with his currently known account and whichever socks he's currently running and pressing refresh on /cow/
As he stated, he has the farms on his phone and uses it in his down time.
Now the question is. Does he commute to work in the next state?

Fuzhou

I wanna fill my Hobbit Hole.
kiwifarms.net
During GG jim invited me to his group of friends and we all hit it off. I ended up getting him with Jade, his wife, with andrew and more. It was a good time.
Actually no, the first time Jim and Jade (as far as I know) interacted was during a GG live stream that didn't involve you, and they hit it off from there.
Stop lying Bryan.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
That's a valid question.

I think the answer lies in the SoK's particular brand of faggotry (for which Bryan was a great fit btw), like I don't doubt that Fred has a shitton of recorded sperging and lolcowery from Bryan, but I think he realizes that he can't release that cache of autism without implicating himself further.
The shit with the SoK is they never had any intention of letting him join the group, and they never really let him into their weird little meetings. He was used solely as their attack dog, particularly against Vidar. Fred wanted to preserve his "image", so the plan was always to dump Brian and disavow. That Bryan willing let himself get used, and that he continues this bizarre crusade against Vidar to this day speaks to his powerful delusions. You would think the SoK was some kind of cool group to hang around with, but it had some of the most miserable exceptional individuals on the planet, why he chooses to chase groups like this I don't know.

The outlines "e-friends circle"was of a very similar mentality to the SoK (a lot of ex-orbiters). He knew Gerpy was recording people, he knew he was not on good terms with everyone, proceeds to ask for dick pics, outlines, and be thirsty as fuck in call. Is "shocked" when they leak the audio to Jim. Despite him using Jim's name in a pointless attempt to preserve himself among them. I think there's a good chance he did it on purpose, a lot of people thought he was gay to start hence "My wife!, My wife!". That or his delusions got the better of him for the 1000th time. Let's ignore the fact that he was hanging around with people that do this regularly in every single "life ruining event".

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
That Bryan willing let himself get used,
You're giving Brian way more credit than he deserves. He's probably one of the most stupid people I've ever seen. Add his lack of intelligence to his raging narcissism, and he had absolutely no idea he was being used.

In Brian's head*, he was one of the big dogs and people revered him and respected his opinions. In reality, he was their fetcher at best - told to go poke the cows when their m.ilk production decreased - and at worse, the butt of their jokes when they were having a slow news day.

I've had the displeasure of reading some of the threads he's created here on the Farms before they were updated and/or edited. Once you manage to dig under the word salad, you find out he knows nothing and has no proof of anything.

* notice how he's repeatedly said he was giving "legal advice". This is a guy who, at last report, was sorting cables and/or electric wires for a living. I don't know about you, but I sure ain't going to my electrician (let alone the electrician's assistant) for legal advice.

Last edited:

Um Oh Ah Yeah

Don't be mad, I got you a football cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like it's, at least, mildly telling that he said something about his notifications. I am a white noise poster and I barely check my notifications--why would I?

Bryan KNOWS he's important, so he's gotta see why he's being tagged. I assume that most people don't really care.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
You're giving Brian way more credit than he deserves. He's probably one of the most stupid people I've ever seen. Add his lack of intelligence to his raging narcissism, and he had absolutely no idea he was being used.
This brings up a good question, what is dumber?
  1. Knowing your being used, knowing your not going to get what you want, but doing it anyway. (Perhaps for the smallest chances that this time it will be different). Then being shocked when things don't work out.
  2. Not knowing your being used over and over again. Thinking things will work out even though they haven't ever. Then being shocked when things don't work out.
I feel like this is relevant for all cows.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
This brings up a good question, what is dumber?
  1. Knowing your being used, knowing your not going to get what you want, but doing it anyway. (Perhaps for the smallest chances that this time it will be different). Then being shocked when things don't work out.
  2. Not knowing your being used over and over again. Thinking things will work out even though they haven't ever. Then being shocked when things don't work out.
I feel like this is relevant for all cows.
First is about being narcissistic and stupid, second is about being just stupid. I guess, first is worse, because narcissistic person never admits his mistakes, but to a dumb person you can at least try to explain the wrong of his ways.

TombaHat

kiwifarms.net
@TombaHat can you verify this?
First off, I spoke to people that tried to do gay-ops sure, but I don't actively partake in like...planned gay-ops or whatever.
Also he's believing invisible crane, a guy that's was uploading videos where he claimed to have been at the gym for like 10 hours a day when we all know that's bullshit.
I'm honestly not sure why he's back here replying to his own thread after plenty of people told him to steer clear of internet bullshit, I'm only responding because I don't like being accused of gay-ops or 'a-logging' that I was not a part of.
I also sincerely can't believe he thinks that me jokingly claiming to be his wrangler once because he had a tendency to jump into things face first is why people fuck with him now. People were fucking with him long before that.

Also I'm 99% certain Juan is not TXT based on his post history on here.

Last edited:

Warsmith Kroeger

*incoherent rage noise*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First off, I spoke to people that tried to do gay-ops sure, but I don't actively partake in like...planned gay-ops or whatever.
Also he's believing invisible crane, a guy that's was uploading videos where he claimed to have been at the gym for like 10 hours a day when we all know that's bullshit.
I'm honestly not sure why he's back here replying to his own thread after plenty of people told him to steer clear of internet bullshit, I'm only responding because I don't like being accused of gay-ops or 'a-logging' that I was not a part of.
I also sincerely can't believe he thinks that me jokingly claiming to be his wrangler once because he had a tendency to jump into things face first is why people fuck with him now. People were fucking with him long before that.

Also I'm 99% certain Juan is not TXT based on his post history on here.
Thanks, I'll be honest o only asked to mostly to wind him up a tad

But its what I thought it would be, I remember you from a lot of the Ross stuff, on the surface everything he was saying about you during that time he mentioned above sounded like utter bullshit.

Reactions: instythot

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back in September, I made a post here listing some of the instances Bryan had accused someone on the internet of secretly being someone he personally disliked. His recent accusations of Fred Fuchs/TXT finally got me to update the list (I've also included the sources, this time ?)

In no particular order:

Accused @BSV (who also goes by "Vidar") of being a pedophile he had found on Reddit named Vidar (Bryan was of course fighting with BSV) (source)

Accused the DSP "Detractor" Wardogleader of being the "Detractor" DeadPylons (Bryan was fighting with DeadPylons) (source)

Accused @JackDavis of being the "Detractor" Tevin (I don't understand his reason for this, other than that Tevin was a figure in his small world, who must therefore be everywhere) (source)

Said on a stream of his that he suspects DSP "Detractor" leader Fred Fuchs to be posting on Kiwi Farms (source)

Accused @neural of being "some tard he was feuding with on Twitter" (source)

Accused @Cherie Bomb of being Erwin Blackhorn, another tard he was feuding with on Twitter (source)

Accused a woman on Twitter named "Chimichanga" who briefly interacted with DSP of being BSV (source)

As @BoomerPhil, accused DSP paypig "tutankhamunnn" of being BSV (source)

Accused @JuanButNotForgotten of being Fred Fuchs (source)

When this didn't pan out, then accused JuanButNotForgotten of being TXT, another notable DSP "Detractor", along with Tevin (source)

Last edited:

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back in September, I made a post here listing some of the instances Bryan had accused someone on the internet of secretly being someone he personally disliked. His recent accusations of Fred Fuchs/TXT finally got me to update the list (I've also included the sources, this time ?)

In no particular order:

Accused @BSV of being a pedophile he had found on Reddit named Vidar (Bryan was of course fighting with Vidar) (source)

Accused the DSP "Detractor" Wardogleader of being the DSP A-Log DeadPylons (Bryan was fighting with DeadPylons) (source)

Accused @JackDavis of being Tevin (I don't understand his reason for this, other than that Tevin was a figure in his small world, who must therefore be everywhere (source)

Said on a stream of his stream that he suspects DSP A-Log leader Fred Fuchs to be posting on Kiwi Farms (source)

Accused @neural of being "some tard he was feuding with on Twitter" (source)

Accused @Cherie Bomb of being Erwin Blackhorn, another tard he was feuding with on Twitter (source)

Accused a woman on Twitter named "Chimichanga" who briefly interacted with DSP of being BSV (source)

As @BoomerPhil, accused DSP paypig "tutankhamunnn" of being BSV (source)

Accused @JuanButNotForgotten of being Fred Fuchs (source)

When this didn't pan out, then accused JuanButNotForgotten of being TXT, another notable DSP "Detractor", along with Tevin (source)
In Bryans Narcissistic and confused brain. There are only me and a handful of people that ever could have something against him. And we are always twirling our mustaches thinking of ways to put sticks in his wheels. Something that is self evidently not necessary. Because he manages to crash and burn without any outside help every time. For some reason he comes back immediately under some assumed identity pretending not to be himself, because he is totally convinced the reason things go wrong for him is prejudice and the hate people have for him that is the issue. It's gone to ridiculous extremes of him even using a voice changer. "Hello this is wannabe Mr. Metokur that is totally not bryan and I am a detective now" This last until his mask slips and the Bryanisms are just to big to ignore. Someone calls him out and he is convinced it is his 3 stalker detractors that are responsible. Because if he makes alt accounts all the time so does everyone else.

What his latest spergout showed is that he isn't acknowledging any responsibility for anything he has done. The pages of word salad can be summed up like this "I did nothing wrong, I did everything correct" He wasn't happy and said since people wouldn't just listen and belive that he had enough. It's just so absurd. And I loved every second of it. It's just something wonderful when the worlds biggest sperg narcissist starts acting tough. How can you not love that?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
In Bryans Narcissistic and confused brain. There are only me and a handful of people that ever could have something against him. And we are always twirling our mustaches thinking of ways to put sticks in his wheels. Something that is self evidently not necessary. Because he manages to crash and burn without any outside help every time. For some reason he comes back immediately under some assumed identity pretending not to be himself, because he is totally convinced the reason things go wrong for him is prejudice and the hate people have for him that is the issue. It's gone to ridiculous extremes of him even using a voice changer. "Hello this is wannabe Mr. Metokur that is totally not bryan and I am a detective now" This last until his mask slips and the Bryanisms are just to big to ignore. Someone calls him out and he is convinced it is his 3 stalker detractors that are responsible. Because if he makes alt accounts all the time so does everyone else.

What his latest spergout showed is that he isn't acknowledging any responsibility for anything he has done. The pages of word salad can be summed up like this "I did nothing wrong, I did everything correct" He wasn't happy and said since people wouldn't just listen and belive that he had enough. It's just so absurd. And I loved every second of it. It's just something wonderful when the worlds biggest sperg narcissist starts acting tough. How can you not love that?
So basically he is like DSP?

BoingBoingBoi

please think responsibly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a valid question.

I think the answer lies in the SoK's particular brand of faggotry (for which Bryan was a great fit btw), like I don't doubt that Fred has a shitton of recorded sperging and lolcowery from Bryan, but I think he realizes that he can't release that cache of autism without implicating himself further.
i'm not sure why SoK invited bryan in actually. i am not sure that fred actually liked him. i recall one incident when bryan admitted he was drinking on stream and fred seemed pretty peeved for a moment. i would imagine fred wont drop anything on bryan because 1) he's not worth implicating himself for and 2) fred actually unplugged from the internet and cant be bothered to produce anything.

View attachment 730026View attachment 730026

Huh, the DSP detractor community noticed Bryan's meltdown. They're likely keeping tabs on Vidar, but maybe he'll finally make GTG
this person has been following bryan's spergery for a while. fairly certain it's a one-off case

Rabid Weasels

kiwifarms.net
In fact I called in to my fav. Podcast the other morning and I shocked people when I was asked what I did for the day, which was dog hunting Hogs. I got to explain to people who had no idea how that works or what it is the ins and outs of it etc.
This is Bryan in a nutshell right here. Everything he does is for the purpose of being observed by an audience. He has no sense if self that doesn't rely heavily on being observed by others. This is one of the reasons he is stupid enough to get thirsty for outlines in potentially dangerous situations. He can't just obsess about cocks by himself when no one is looking like any other closeted fag. If a dick falls in a forest of outlines Bryan will drag someone there to watch him thirst over it because his need to perform his life in front of others outweighs common sense.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino