Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
That's probably a troll. If it isn't, then Bryan is more exceptional than I ever could've imagined.
Posting history across IF and DSP subforums
Alot spotted
Hateboner for Ethan Ralph
Grammar and spelling fall apart when apparently getting worked up a bit
Seems to bring up dicks and when they should be sucked a lot

That's some debatelimination (pbuh) tier dedication to a role

MediocreMilt

There is always time to talk about our feelings.
kiwifarms.net
That's probably a troll. If it isn't, then Bryan is more exceptional than I ever could've imagined.
Posting history across IF and DSP subforums
Alot spotted
Hateboner for Ethan Ralph
Grammar and spelling fall apart when apparently getting worked up a bit
Seems to bring up dicks and when they should be sucked a lot

That's some debatelimination (pbuh) tier dedication to a role
From what I recall, Sneasel, or one of the other mods, confirmed that Bryan had an active sock as of a month or two ago either in chat or a thread somewhere.
Not that it's evidence per se, but this isn't the first time I've seen someone call out that account as his sock.

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Possible but I dunno, it feels too obvious even for Bryan, also no DSP related posts. A possible candidate comes to mind but unless I see "I introduced Jim to his wife!" I can't be sure. I'm not really a huge fan of random speculation on stuff like this. Plus I don't want to look dumb if I'm wrong.

I think red flags for Bryan posts.

Short hot take posts.
Very short few word posts.
Weird bants at other members.
Angry posts back at people who give him negative reactions like autistic or mad at the internet.
Obsession with Jim
Obsession with DSP
Bizarre political theorycrafting

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
He did stay out of here with mall xplorer until Vidar unmasked him. And we all know he's around here somewhere
No, I mean he created Mall Explorer 9 days after his last account had been banned. This one is registered 2 months after M E was merged with his original account and he got banned after that. I don't think that Bryan would be able to keep it in his pants for so long, especially after a meltdown like that one.

Edit: And I mean not his thread, but the Farms as a whole, including the usual threads he sperges in.

Far as I can tell this nigga is in lolcow rehab, trying not to take another hit of infamy.
Yeah, like he usually does and you can skip through this thread to see the results.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: instythot

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
someone larping as bryan dunn is perhaps the most exceptional thing i've ever heard, but i'd believe it over him socking again.

i think he might be gone for good. his favorite topics, ibs, dsp, and jim, have all kind of taken a back seat to all the weeb wars, furry, and tranny/pedo stuff on the site, and many of the people involved with his favorite topics have been effectively quarantined, so there's not much to gain from sperging loudly for attention.

only mods would know for sure though.

Reactions: Chichan

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino