Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
That is just fucked. Why does this go on? They are all wrong, The girl should not sell her underage nudes, but it all seem like she did voluntary and solicited others. Technically that Boyd Character possessed CP, but with that logic the girl now of legal age is guilty of producing and distributing CP. It doesn't matter if it is herself. Sooo Technically Britbong was involved with a girl that produced and distributed CP. I just don't understand why they don't put this matter to rest. If they just move on no one would care.
Well Vidar, if people like Britbong, Boyd, and certain unnamed others displayed behavior we could understand or explain, we wouldn't be talking about them in active kiwifarms threads

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah i agree with you vidar. All of this smells funny. I recall @Perspicacity that boyd guy claimed I was lying about a rape allegation(that I never even said or push forward)and his proof was Zoom? I feel like he should explain some of this because it seems to be going on for years and its quite autistic and/or fucked
This is a rabbit hole I have no interest in going down. Second Life draws in a very specific kind of delusion that will be impossible understand. Anyone who uses Corey as a character witness in any capacity is real fucked in the head..... I would like to know Boyd's connection with him but I assume he helped him stalk Britbong. There was quite the group involved two years ago that made it their job to stalk britbong every second of the day. I believe a portion of that group (which Zoom was involved with) went on to Kittystyle and ddosing his new website among other things, well that's the last I keep track of them anyway. That was months ago though.

• Informative
Reactions: Unog

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a rabbit hole I have no interest in going down. Second Life draws in a very specific kind of delusion that will be impossible understand. Anyone who uses Corey as a character witness in any capacity is real fucked in the head..... I would like to know Boyd's connection with him but I assume he helped him stalk Britbong. There was quite the group involved two years ago that made it their job to stalk britbong every second of the day. I believe a portion of that group (which Zoom was involved with) went on to Kittystyle and ddosing his new website among other things, well that's the last I keep track of them anyway. That was months ago though.
Well boyd might be a hebaphile so his involvement with zoom might explain some other things as well

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Backtracking a bit because I overlooked this
So I listened to a classic King of pol show last night. And I think it is only fair I share it here in his "old wateringhole" I am sorry I don't have any timestamps. But towards the middle he interviewed a guy who ate his own shit or something. And towards the end it went off the rails with a guy called boyd. Who had jailbait on his computer or something. Because he called Bryan the dreaded "L" word. It had something to do with Britbong

If you like "Classic" King of pol/Exceptional detective. Bryan really delivers.

He really had JMAA on his show lmao? But then again of course he would. JMAA makes Bry Bry seem straight and relatively sane by comparison.

Reactions: BSV and instythot

instythot

kiwifarms.net

He really had JMAA on his show lmao? But then again of course he would. JMAA makes Bry Bry seem straight and relatively sane by comparison.
Weird how Bry Bry somehow makes all other threads about himself while trying to make the one that's expressly for that about other people.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving tbh fam!

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jmaa showed up on my stream. He was not invited. He literally showed up to plug his website and talk about him eating poop. We made fun if him and gave him advice. Youd know this if you listened to the stream though

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
Jmaa showed up on my stream. He was not invited. He literally showed up to plug his website and talk about him eating poop. We made fun if him and gave him advice. Youd know this if you listened to the stream though
You're not fooling anyone Bry Bry. Even if he came uninvited, he shows up in a lot of places attempting to promote his shit(-eating). Not everyone cares enough about his antics to mention him by name in their video title like you did. Your motive in emphasizing his appearance to that extent is very transparent.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're not fooling anyone Bry Bry. Even if he came uninvited, he shows up in a lot of places attempting to promote his shit(-eating). Not everyone cares enough about his antics to mention him by name in their video title like you did. Your motive in emphasizing his appearance to that extent is very transparent.
There's also the stupidity of accusing others of the very thing he does as often as possible due to being an attention seeking e-fame chasing mongo.