Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
IT CONTINUES! ITS A BRYAN DUNN LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT! RALPH STILL WON'T LEARN! THE GUNT CONTINUING HIS BEHAVIOR IN THE PPP VS JEWSH STREAM! JEWSH CLEARLY TIRED OF IT! PILLSTREAM 5 INEVITABLE! OH THE HUMANITY!

PRESS 1 IF YOU THINK THE GUNT WILL BE GUARDED AGAIN!

I am thoroughly enjoying IBS 2.0, pure kino
View attachment 1328259
Even if Null deletes entirety of these forums, you will find a way to fuck this up. Probably, by making a video "Joshua Moon, who told everybody that my dad is a pedo, is done! Now turn for Metokur, who played the recording of me lusting over married man's cock on air! Also, here is the recording in question."

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
I think it's only appropriate if people who are not fat refer to Ethan Ralph as "gunt."
That being stipulated, Bryan what makes you think you can refer to Ethan Ralph as "gunt"?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: instythot

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
I think it's only appropriate if people who are not fat refer to Ethan Ralph as "gunt."
That being stipulated, Bryan what makes you think you can refer to Ethan Ralph as "gunt"?
At the very least, he's posted a video of him outside actually moving and sweating, which is more than we've seen from the actual gunt. Unless cackling next to Warski can be considered physical activity, giving Bry Bry the benefit of the doubt that he's not a recovering obese isn't that big of a leap.

• Feels
Reactions: PhoBingas

instythot

kiwifarms.net
At the very least, he's posted a video of him outside actually moving and sweating, which is more than we've seen from the actual gunt. Unless cackling next to Warski can be considered physical activity, giving Bry Bry the benefit of the doubt that he's not a recovering obese isn't that big of a leap.
Considering that Bry Bry is a PPP fan, I think this may have been a roundabout way of suggesting that KoP post some gunt pics

Reactions: An Avenging Bird

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering that Bry Bry is a PPP fan, I think this may have been a roundabout way of suggesting that KoP post some gunt pics
Lol no I don't. Ralph is like 400lb. And a miserablely out of shape fatfuck. Im not god tier but I am definitely not a fat ass and definitely keep in shape.
Img-1591224107927.jpgIMG_20191227_095125_565.jpg

I will always be physically more fit than Ethan Ralph.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Lol no I don't. Ralph is like 400lb. And a miserablely out of shape fatfuck. Im not god tier but I am definitely not a fat ass and definitely keep in shape.
View attachment 1347427View attachment 1347431

I will always be physically more fit than Ethan Ralph.
Funny how you are disgusted by hair on shoulders, when your face has the equivalent of sasquatch's scrotum.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What made Bryan do this? Did Phantom being a fellow homosexual put him at ease?
I was contacted by Phantoms mod asking me to talk to him. Phantom wanted to talk about GG and more. We talked off air for awhile before I agreed to get a feel of the guy and we scheduled the stream.

I was very hesitant and hostile to the idea but Phantom was a good dude. It was fun, we might do another show to discuss random shit later though that's in the air.

Basically for people not interested in sitting thru 2 hours this is the TLDR;

1: Introduction
2. Gamergate
3. My opinions on zcelebs like Ralph, Josh, Jim, etc.
4. IBS during Kumite days
5. Q&A from chat
6. Introduction to some lolcows I enjoy
7. Am I doing anything on my Youtube channel
8. Story time with Pol
9. Outro

There ya go. Enjoy.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I will say that Bry Bry made Phantom Org a bit more tolerable than usual. PO does not have the energy of PPP, the dramatic flair of Godwinson or the quick wit of Jim and is not able to carry a stream on his own for more than about 15 minutes. He desperately needs to make some more e-friends, and quickly, if he wants to keep doing long form streams

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is very big of you @Null

In all honesty, I completely sympathize with your stance and you wanting a Family. If you want advice from someone who has a Thread here and the "Saurons Eye" as you put it and was able to start a wonderful family, its this. Quit what you are doing now, go home and start fresh. Get a new job outside of the internet, save up some money. Humble yourself. Get some IRL peoples and go to the gym.

When you feel like its fun again to laugh at people on the internet, do it in doses.

You'll meet a woman near your age thatll accept you for who you are regardless of the shit out there on you. If I can, you can too.

With this website? I mean, we have DHI and cow boards etc. If it isnt worth it, dont do it dude. You don't need to be the arbiter of freedom and lulz. You are Josh, not a internet god.

Call your parents man, talk to them in earnest and mens the wounds that have been put on hold for so long and go home fam. It'll feel good I promise.

I wish you the best Josh, that post was really humble.
Jesus Christ Bryan.

I sincerely was starting to think I started to like you.

And then you write this:

"Humble yourself. Get some IRL peoples and go to the gym."

How dare you?