Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, there is an excellent chance that the original statements were the ones that were horseshit
Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact, that Bryan is trying to win pity points in Gunt's thread of all places by contradicting himself. Also, don't forget that he cried like a bitch "Nul plz delet this, I'll leave this time, I swear"
I'll leave then if thats what it takes to keep them out of it. Garantee me that and I will leave for good.

Yes youre correct and this is my fault 100% but I cannot go back in time and take it all back or stop myself.
No Josh. I'm just attempting to be humble and respectful for once. I do not like any of this or want this. At all. You did and I believed it to be a bluff. Thats my fault so here we are. I dont know how else to go about this except to be respectful, answer questions and be humble. Leaving doesnt matter now as its here and will not be stopped by you.
And now he's saying, that he doesn't want to be dragged into something that his father did and that's it is all his fault, yep.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact, that Bryan is trying to win pity points in Gunt's thread of all places by contradicting himself. Also, don't forget that he cried like a bitch "Nul plz delet this, I'll leave this time, I swear"

And now he's saying, that he doesn't want to be dragged into something that his father did and that's it is all his fault, yep.
Well he is certainly correct when he says he can't stop himself

• Agree
Reactions: Stalovna and BSV

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, there is always one way, that Null recommended to him numerous times.
View attachment 1577575
This is legit the only way Bryan will stop. He is too much of a fruitloop to actually stop since he's basically a massive woman who keeps eternal grudges and genuinely thinks at all times he can still fix things.

If he says he'll stop, he won't. Only death will stop it.

ADDENDUM: And the fruitloop proves me right by lashing out with stickers.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Ok, since my original post got negrated by certain someone, that means you've seen it. @Bryan Dunn are you going to explain your lies or gonna run like a bitch back to the hugbox of Ralph's thread?

Edit: I'll take it as "do it" and gonna rub it into your face from now on, wherever I see you lying about something.
bitchmadetothebone.PNG

Last edited:

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Ok, since my original post got negrated by certain someone, that means you've seen it. @Bryan Dunn are you going to explain your lies or gonna run like a bitch back to the hugbox of Ralph's thread?

Edit: I'll take it as "do it" and gonna rub it into your face from now on, wherever I see you lying about something.
View attachment 1577769
haha ill rate them mati that will show them not to mess with the king of /pol/!
-Bryan Dunn, probably

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Who do you guys think gets more bent out of shape because they can't control the content of their threads:

Press 1 in chat for Bryan Dunn
Press 2 in chat for Tommy Tooter

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
Has Bryan given his thoughts yet on the fact that Jim has cancer and will eventually be taken from the world at a very early age?
They say you always hold a special place in your heart for your first love. Despite them publicly outing your emphatic gayness to the entire galaxy.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BSV and instythot

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Has Bryan given his thoughts yet on the fact that Jim has cancer and will eventually be taken from the world at a very early age?
They say you always hold a special place in your heart for your first love. Despite them publicly outing your emphatic gayness to the entire galaxy.
Well, you can always look how he gloats about Ralph in his thread. He probably strokes his dick right now, while crying "now you are dying without your one and only true internet friend, Jim". Later he will brag how he personally told him to be aware of cancer, but he didn't listen.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Well, you can always look how he gloats about Ralph in his thread. He probably strokes his dick right now, while crying "now you are dying without your one and only true internet friend, Jim". Later he will brag how he personally told him to be aware of cancer, but he didn't listen.
He even had all these screenshots of gay ops cancer was going to run on Jim and Jim just didn't listen!

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO @Bryan Dunn JIM! YOU SHOULD HAVE SENT HIM THAT OUTLINE!