Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Bryan given his thoughts yet on the fact that Jim has cancer and will eventually be taken from the world at a very early age?
They say you always hold a special place in your heart for your first love. Despite them publicly outing your emphatic gayness to the entire galaxy.
Wait, Jim has cancer?

Damn. That sucks.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
S'more spam of Bryan "Send my Your Outline Or I'll Start Cryin'" Dunn rating posts dumb, MATI, and autistic because he's a thin-skinned faggot. Because mass rating a person's posts will totally break me and make me leave. If it was that easy you wouldn't be here you dumb faggot, especially on twenty alternate accounts.

You dumb fucking shitstain.

DON'T YOU START NOW @instythot OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING TURN ON LINKIN PARK AND CUT MYSELF

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
S'more spam of Bryan "Send my Your Outline Or I'll Start Cryin'" Dunn rating posts dumb, MATI, and autistic because he's a thin-skinned faggot. Because mass rating a person's posts will totally break me and make me leave. If it was that easy you wouldn't be here you dumb faggot, especially on twenty alternate accounts.

DON'T YOU START NOW @instythot OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL FUCKING TURN ON LINKIN PARK AND CUT MYSELF
No need to slink down into King of Pol's bog of misery and seething anger.
Just remember when something brings you to the point of hateful rage, Bryan was broadcasted to the whole internet emphatically demanding pictures of and lusting after a married man's dick 🤭

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Is there any reason you are sperging so hard today Spectre???? For fuck sakes.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Is there any reason you are sperging so hard today Spectre???? For fuck sakes.
The oxy's not working today. :(

For context, I had lower back surgery last week and it became infected. They refused to give me more oxy to handle the pain so I have to raton the few pills I have. The one I took today is not working. I am literally butthurt.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Good Lord. Bryan's fucking hilarious. If you can't get joy out of his antics, maybe internet famous isn't for you, fella

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
You just know Bryan is staring at his screen with his eyeballs ready to pop every time one of us "alogs" posts in this thread.
Funny how @Bryan Dunn brings up that he is a family man all the time. One of my sisters has two children and she barely has time to respond to my texts and he spends his time either sperging in Ralph's thread and negrating all posts in his thread like a demented autistic ape or on some stream with another bunch of internet nobodies, who he calls z-ecelebs behind their backs. Truly the pinacle of fatherhood.

Edit: Oh, come on, Bryan, you know that I'm right.
212.PNG

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Funny how @Bryan Dunn brings up that he is a family man all the time. One of my sisters has two children and she barely has time to respond to my texts and he spends his time either sperging in Ralph's thread and negrating all posts in his thread like a demented autistic ape or on some stream with another bunch of internet nobodies, who he calls z-ecelebs behind their backs. Truly the pinacle of fatherhood.

Edit: Oh, come on, Bryan, you know that I'm right.
View attachment 1588746
I know Juan's post might seem combative and harsh, @Bryan Dunn , but a true friend will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I know Juan's post might seem combative and harsh, @Bryan Dunn , but a true friend will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
Yeah, @Bryan Dunn, you threw me under the bus, when the SoK collapsed, you blamed me for your autistic feud with Vidar, that you continued long after SoK was gone and you still hate TXT for some reason, even though you said it was my idea to attack him, but we played games together, Bryan, that's why I forgive you! Tough love is the best love that I can give you in that situation!

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Where are the videos he made under the exceptional detective account? some of those were decent! The one with the goofy fuck that cooked food in a nasty house, on the toilet and all sorts of insanity like that... That's the one I want to find!! Can't remember the guy's name for the life of me.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Where are the videos he made under the exceptional detective account? some of those were decent! The one with the goofy fuck that cooked food in a nasty house, on the toilet and all sorts of insanity like that... That's the one I want to find!! Can't remember the guy's name for the life of me.
@Bryan Dunn do you have a bitchute backup for your detective work?

• Dumb
Reactions: Bryan Dunn

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn it Bryan we have had this conversation before. It's really shit of you lying calling me pedophile because you don't like me. I do not understand why you are doing this again. Is your brain like a broken computer where you go back to a previous restore point and just forget things that have happened?

psycards-05779.jpg