Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely mentally ill. Thirsty & Gay. Now known as Queen of Pole. Verified female.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
At first i didn´t belive spectre but then i got some really daming evidence in a twitter dm. I don´t know what to do anymore guys my heart is broken (:_( (:_( I guess there are no good guys in IBS after all
Excuse you but that is not the screenshot I sent you. Please don't attribute such a disgusting screenshot to me. That's libelous. This is the actual screenshot I sent you.

BryanDunnBussy.png

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Man when I see you grandstanding against other people, I am just thinking to myself. Imagine if you could give yourself the same advice. I know you probably won't be capable to write a book or anything coherent so this is a bad example. But just in general, much of your "advice" to others seem to be something you could benefit from yourself.
The sheer number of times Bryan has read legitimate advice from this thread, decided "this information seems important or useful, I should remember it" , failed to take the advice in any way, and then passed the advice along to someone else is simply fascinating

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
Man when I see you grandstanding against other people, I am just thinking to myself. Imagine if you could give yourself the same advice. I know you probably won't be capable to write a book or anything coherent so this is a bad example. But just in general, much of your "advice" to others seem to be something you could benefit from yourself.
The amount of projection that emanates from nearly every Bryan post is astounding, especially in conjunction with his plethora of chimp outs contained within this site's very pages.
He simply refuses to shine that exceptionally investigatory spotlight onto himself for reasons which are speculatory but more obvious as time progresses.
Sure that's pretty normal, but teasing about sexuality seems a bit 🤔 for elementary school.
bryan is gay lol

Begemot

I'm silently judging you....
kiwifarms.net
It's genuinely a little sad how Bryan won't leave Vidar alone.
And to be perfectly honest, that he keeps attacking him without provocation blows out of the water Pol's claim that Fred Fuchs forced him to go after Vidar.
Bryan just has unquenching, seething hatred.
Is this true, @Bryan Dunn? Are you the vicious snake they say you are?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BSV

Dell Conagher

I solve practical problems.
kiwifarms.net
@theralph you broke meh last night! They should use your streams for cia torture in Gitmo! I better just play that clip at this point( realistically, I dont think ill stream snipe ralph unless he has an absolutely good guest that’ll torpedo his ass again like Pat little or Richard Spencer. I prefer not having to commit myself to that misery. I mean, just look at my face this morning. PAYCHOLOGICALLY BROKE MEH KIWIS)
View attachment 1602302
Get a fucking haircut and a shave

Um Oh Ah Yeah

I cause problems
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was listening again to the corn harvest--because I am breathtakingly autistic, that's why--and I remembered something minor that tickled me. They let Brian on, and while everyone was busy trying to get a look in on Ralph's psyche, Brian pipes up with "does he really like sports??" like Ralph lying about liking football was going to be the death knell for him (Brian also took like 5 minutes to ask a question because he had to make sure he phrased it in just the right way to get everyone on his side).

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
I was listening again to the corn harvest--because I am breathtakingly autistic, that's why--and I remembered something minor that tickled me. They let Brian on, and while everyone was busy trying to get a look in on Ralph's psyche, Brian pipes up with "does he really like sports??" like Ralph lying about liking football was going to be the death knell for him (Brian also took like 5 minutes to ask a question because he had to make sure he phrased it in just the right way to get everyone on his side).
He used to do that shit all the time on SoKasts.
The group would be flowing nicely while interviewing somebody and meanwhile there's Bryan repeatedly trying to chime in with his own Chihuahua yipping until someone mercifully muted him.
His entire life is wrapped in getting even on some level with ancient grudges rather than laughing with us all.
It's one of the reasons that within 5 minutes of any introduction, a person is lead to say, "Okay get the hell out of here, Bryan."

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
I am not him and he calls me his a-log, but... You can't even imagine how petty he is. Just keep in my mind that his grudge against Ralph started five years ago and still he can't let it go.
He's getting a high off of some semi-acceptance alogging Ralph right now, ignoring the fact that once that is done and better people come along to do the stuff Bryan is, he'll be back in the gutter being shit on by the forums.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Get a fucking haircut and a shave
Does this faggot really went so far in whoring himself in Gunt's thread, that he posts videos of himself there? Hey, @Bryan Dunn how long until you decide to join other hideous motherfuckers and post your nudes? And I mean real nudes, not like that one time when you decided to own the Farms by posting outline of your acorn. Own the Gunt by becoming the Gunt!

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
do you think Ralph will finally mock himself? 🤔 I mean @John Smith is right, I have been recruited into the Islamic Gunt State and just bidding my time to allah guntbar his outline! INSHALLAH BROTHERS! None of this is Kayfabe!!! @theralph
That was some spicy Nasheed to pick Bryan I am sure that wasn't at all a coincidence.
English Translation
The word is the word of swords
For the tyrants to be retaliated

Even the most vile have insulted
the Messenger of the people of diligence

They would not have desecrated our sanctity
if it were surrounded by lions

The scum of aggression have assaulted
so where is the covenant of swords?

They have forgotten that we are resistant
defending like the defense of lions

We are the ones who had tread
with horse the soil of the foreigners

We are the ones who built
our forts with skulls

We had taken the women of Chosreos (Kisra)
driving [away] the booty with lashes

Our prophet is the one who nurtured us
— generous builders of a glory

Our prophet is the sun of truth
he brightened the face of the universes

He lightened the candles of a night
darkened by immorality

He forged from some people;
a generation coming with the dawn

So they crushed the head of an aggressor
and humiliated every oppressor

War upon every war
peace for every peace-loving

And today some heads were humiliated
and gave in like the exhausted

Perish! May the disgrace perish!
Which established mourning funerals among us

The mules have imitated lions when
the heads of the lions lost ground

And the monkey roared, launching towards
our Messenger insults

There is no good in life anymore,
if the animals have bit us

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Does this faggot really went so far in whoring himself in Gunt's thread, that he posts videos of himself there? Hey, @Bryan Dunn how long until you decide to join other hideous motherfuckers and post your nudes? And I mean real nudes, not like that one time when you decided to own the Farms by posting outline of your acorn. Own the Gunt by becoming the Gunt!
That's also the second time he's posted that video of himself in Ralph's thread