Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

I've been lurking this thread for awhile now and Bryan's tale is a tale of caution. There's a fine line between being a farmer and a lolcow that most people forget. Its almost Lovecraft in a way, the more you engage with the autism, the more insane you'll become and end up the very thing you laugh at. In laymen's terms, don't be a fag on the internet and don't take this shit serious lol.

Ok, Bryan.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Bryan, genuine question - how did it happen, that 3 years and 10 socks later you are still the same fucking moron? Have you worked for it or is it innate?
TODO.PNG

In laymen's terms, don't be a fag on the internet and don't take this shit serious lol.
Screenshot_20201115-195928_Gallery.jpg

You take this too seriously. as opposed to Don't take this shit so serious.

Ending each sentence with a *lol*.

But I will give @Hello Gordon some credit. Looking past how he failed to ignore his thread, at least he seems to be taking my advice by not trying to convince us that he is not Bryan Dunn and disengaging us after we tagged him and quoted him.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
Here is that post, where he brings up that time when Ralph interviewed Weev. Of course, he drops that part, where he wanted to beat him and where Ralph apologized(he can't bullshit people with "I haven't seen it", they had a conversation about it in 2018 right in the fucking thread).

Here I tried to ask Weev about it. Judging by Bryan's reaction that interview is totally real and he can prove it.
2423525.PNG

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
anytime, as long as you keep helping out godwinson & ppp; i need my TWIN...
Well, you might be in luck today buddy...

I just need to see if I can do anything within the next hour to prevent a suicide. It's been 24 hours at this point and I'm not sure where to go past this, we haven't been able to dox this guy to get the cops and medical involved to prevent it.

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
Well, you might be in luck today buddy...

I just need to see if I can do anything within the next hour to prevent a suicide. It's been 24 hours at this point and I'm not sure where to go past this, we haven't been able to dox this guy to get the cops and medical involved to prevent it.
dox who? gotta dox em all...

death of chans

You're Here Forever...
A guy who left Rackets' server with the claim he was going to kill himself because of the poverty he's been in since losing his job to the quarantine. I think the new Canadian lockdown announcement pushed him over the edge so we've been trying to figure out who he is to prevent it.
that's nice of you spectre, did he make a big deal when he left? or... another victim of np2?

BSV

True & Honest Fan
"a worse humiliation fetish then Bryan Dunn" Someone guy on the Internet said as Bryan was the apex of humiliation fetishists come. At this point that is the kindest thing you can say about the guy I suppose.

"a worse humiliation fetish then Bryan Dunn" Someone guy on the Internet said as Bryan was the apex of humiliation fetishists come. At this point that is the kindest thing you can say about the guy I suppose.
Hey. Bryan is also extremely dedicated to implementing asymmetrical outfit colors in a long dead mmo

• Winner
Reactions: BSV