Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
The last one took a while to be outed. Maybe he just learns a little bit more every time.
I had a suspect, that was created right around that time, but it seems that he dropped it in favor of @Ghostface Killer, since it hasn't been merged.

"a worse humiliation fetish then Bryan Dunn" Someone guy on the Internet said as Bryan was the apex of humiliation fetishists come. At this point that is the kindest thing you can say about the guy I suppose.
I don't think he has one. I understand why people think that, but after looking into his behavior, I can't agree, it's more like he enjoys positive attention, enjoys superiority and enjoys playing the victim. Negative attention stomps on his fragile ego and then either his PPD kicks in or he falls into victimhood. That's where all his socks come from - he needs this place to validate his non-cowness/gloat over his enemies suffering, but only if no one laughs at him for his spergery/paranoia/stupidity/obnoxiousness, so he thinks he will escape prosecution by sperging about Ralph being a sociopath as @Ghostface Killer here instead of doing it as @Bryan Dunn here. And for anyone, who are going to say "uh-oh, Bryan, just stop doing that" - that's exactly why he comes back, otherwise he would shit DHI or 4chan. Fun fact: during the heat of BSV/Dunn confrontation @neger psykolog said that Bryan is like BSV, which caused him, I shit you not, to threat him with dox for the audacity of comparing him to BSV. All that "internet shit" how he calls it when it's convenient, is more than real to him.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
He is only outed when he posts in this thread.
Wrong - Detective Exceptional was outed by his sperging in BSV's thread, Debt Collector by sperging in Ross' thread, 1234567890abc just outed, probably by sperging in Ralph's thread, even FMMM was outed by fucking Ethan Ralph months before he visited this thread, but no one paid attention. I've noticed @Ghostface Killer weeks before he came into this thread and even before that I saw him sperging and thought to myself "wait, that sounds familiar", but he was yet to do something worthy to be called a proof. Honestly, I didn't expect he will do this shit again when OP would go live, but he did, he fucking did. Even if this thread would be locked forever or even deleted he is going to end up in the same situation over and over again for one reason alone - he is obnoxious petty thin-skinned paranoid attention-whore.

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
Whack-a-Dunn is a fun game that everyone should play. I don't compare scores with anyone, I just occasionally mark certain posts with a thunk and tally up where I'm at once a year or so. I think I'm at around 70% accuracy, so, room for improvement, but not bad.

I agree with @JuanButNotForgotten that it's all real to Bryan - I don't doubt he's tried to explain his internet trials and tribulations to actual people in the same room with him, to their utter bafflement. What mystifies me is, again like juan said, why he doesn't fuck off somewhere else. It'd be easy. Being on Null's shitlist is a genuine badge of honor many places on this apparently more real than real internet, and nobody has done it better than Bryan. There are plenty of communities that would take the C&D entirely at face value and exalt him as The Anti-Null, no questions asked.

There's this bizarre catch between the constant lies of 'hah I'm definitely not bryan lol u crazy stalkers' and refusing to go all in on total lies all the time everywhere. I don't think he could exactly pull it off, but he might confuse the issue enough to get a few idiot friends from somewhere. It would at least be something not on the Dunn Cycle.

The Dunn Cycle is FUCKING INSANE. If I ever saw anyone anywhere in the world had me so incredibly dead to rights like that, my daily mission would be to shatter that mold by any means necessary. More than anything else, I don't understand how someone sees their entire personality put on four points on a circle without immediately killing themselves, figuratively or literally.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
I don't doubt he's tried to explain his internet trials and tribulations to actual people in the same room with him
Bad example, because his opponent is internet famous cow too, but still.
He met them IRL and all he could talk about was literally posted here - "Ralph is a sociopath that writes articles about me, my ex is a psycho", etc. Pure cringe. Can you even imagine his conversation with his wife about moving to Michigan? "Honey, this place is too expensive for us, we better move. Florida is going to shit, think of our daughter! I'll find a better job there, we're gonna live better lives, but most importantly THERE IS NO WAY THEY'LL FIND MY SOCK THIS TIME".

Last edited:
Stay around were on the 12th sock

Gutted. Come to lurk and no new sock. Its the only thing keeping the thread alive the silly sausage.

13th. I am convinced @Hello Gordon is the 13th sock.

That is how you convince people that you are actually lurking in your own thread @Bryan Dunn. I know you have a high opinion of yourself but you really need to tear yourself apart for us to be convinced that you aren't socking.

That is how you convince people that you are actually lurking in your own thread @Bryan Dunn. I know you have a high opinion of yourself but you really need to tear yourself apart for us to be convinced that you aren't socking.
Lot of neg rates of people he's arguing with, petty petty neg rates. I think youre onto it

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster

Lot of neg rates of people he's arguing with, petty petty neg rates. I think youre onto it
Long-time DSP hater.
1606720242843.png

Posting in the Ralph thread.
1606720280091.png

You've got a real contender here.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
First things first, I have 0 authority on finding Bryan's socks, I just gazed into this autistic abyss long enough, so don't take it as a verdict, it is merely an opinion.

I don't think that Gordon is Bryan for several reasons. First - he appeared on Nov 5, three days before GFK went dark. I see no reasons for Bryan to do that, other that trying to fool people, but really, by now it's obvious that he is the same sped from three years ago. Second - if you combine posting times of GFK and Gordon, then either Bryan lost his job and lives off his wife or they are two different people. Third - how he speaks. Bryan is similar to Chris in a sense, that even if he pretends to be a troll and talks about getting fucked in the ass in a summer camp, he still constructs his sentences the way he usually does. I don't feel that in Gordon, but again, I am not an expert. Gordon is obnoxious weeb and sperg though and also loves this word.
story.PNG

My suspect was this guy. Went live after the day, when GFK's week long break began and disappeared the same day when GFK came back. He wasn't caught or accused, nothing, he just scrubbed his account and left. Maybe he wasn't though, who knows.

Back to @Ghostface Killer.

Bruh, look at this dood. That's easy to...
bruh.PNG

Oh, no-no-no-no-no-no...
ohnonono.PNG

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.PNG

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/bsv-v...deviking-darthradeonviking.33539/post-2923547 (+1 FOR CALLING BSV PARANOID)

Points acknowledged @JuanButNotForgotten. I am of the opinion that when @Hello Gordon was tough on Ethan Ralph and DSP but soft on Bryan Dunn, it raises eyebrows. As I mentioned a few pages earlier in the thread, no one really has a good impression of Bryan Dunn especially after he was caught coming up with fabrications during Gamergate.

I will go off on a tangent even though it is fun finding out his socks. Now that reactions are temporaily disabled as of today, how will @Ghostface Killer, @Bryan Dunn feel?

He will lose his mind I guess knowing that he can't revenge rate.

Points acknowledged @JuanButNotForgotten. I am of the opinion that when @Hello Gordon was tough on Ethan Ralph and DSP but soft on Bryan Dunn, it raises eyebrows. As I mentioned a few pages earlier in the thread, no one really has a good impression of Bryan Dunn especially after he was caught coming up with fabrications during Gamergate.

I will go off on a tangent even though it is fun finding out his socks. Now that reactions are temporaily disabled as of today, how will @Ghostface Killer, @Bryan Dunn feel?

He will lose his mind I guess knowing that he can't revenge rate.

If only there were a way for us to see the reaction to Bryan's inability to revenge rate

Fwiw, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Bryan is out of work at the moment. Dr. Bryan sure doesn't have the Florida linesman job in Michigan and the virus thing is putting a lot of people out of work. Plus, imagine a Dunn interview, and also think about how many people on the inside are dropping personal recommendations in Michigan

If only there were a way for us to see the reaction to Bryan's inability to revenge rate

Fwiw, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that Bryan is out of work at the moment. Dr. Bryan sure doesn't have the Florida linesman job in Michigan and the virus thing is putting a lot of people out of work. Plus, imagine a Dunn interview, and also think about how many people on the inside are dropping personal recommendations in Michigan

Plausible if you consider the state of the economy due to the pandemic. And that would explain @Hello Gordon posting at different times of the day.

I love how Bryan willy nilly decided a move up to Michigan was a good idea because of shit like the weather.
Wait until January in MI.
He'll be crying that this isn't how humans are supposed to live.
Plus when it's so cold and everyone is wearing coats, he can't spot who has hair on their shoulders.

From Florida heat to Midwest winter. From completely ignoring bantz to replying with outlines and death threats. Truly, Bryan is a man of extremes who has never stopped in the middle

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
From Florida heat to Midwest winter. From completely ignoring bantz to replying with outlines and death threats. Truly, Bryan is a man of extremes who has never stopped in the middle
I like how @Ghostface Killer sperged "you probably moved next to this completely unrelated person" and "why don't you just knock on his door", unlike Bryan, who's absolutely healthy reaction to Boogie pulling a gun was "IF ANY OF YOU SHOWS UP AT MY DOOR, I'M GONNA BLOW SHOOT YOU". I would be surprised if he doesn't think that his wife is cheating on him with some "washed up Z-eceleb".