Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

DogZero

kiwifarms.net
Archive (just in case the Gunt or Gator flags it)
View attachment 1799150
over in the guntosphere some nobody, wolfpup did an interview with colostomy bag sucker Kenny Jones and a few others.
Among the interviewers was someone with a voice changer.
The Exceptional Detective youtube account then commented this, praising the voice changed person
Nah, it was a plate guy.
This is funny though

View attachment 1799361
It was suggested in the thread that perhaps the voice changed person was Bryan himself, hence the self congratulatory post.

I’m not an expert in the esoteric ways of deep Dunn lore.
Perhaps if any of you care to listen to the interview you might pick up on any of his speaking tics or patterns. Or it could just be some random retard. Just thought I would throw it out there since the possibility was presented

instythot

kiwifarms.net
over in the guntosphere some nobody, wolfpup did an interview with colostomy bag sucker Kenny Jones and a few others.
Among the interviewers was someone with a voice changer.
The Exceptional Detective youtube account then commented this, praising the voice changed person

It was suggested in the thread that perhaps the voice changed person was Bryan himself, hence the self congratulatory post.

I’m not an expert in the esoteric ways of deep Dunn lore.
Perhaps if any of you care to listen to the interview you might pick up on any of his speaking tics or patterns. Or it could just be some random retard. Just thought I would throw it out there since the possibility was presented
On a "let's shit on Ethan Ralph" stream calling Ralph and Ross sociopaths within 3 minutes? Probably Bry Bry.

Good find, fella

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Who in the hell would've brought him up in 2020, unless he had some history with him?
To be fair to the mystery guest, Kenny Jones brought him up first. But the mystery guest kept going back to Ross, declaring that he and Ethan Ralph are exactly the same

The voice is just pitch shifted down, so I suppose it's an easy enough exercise to isolate some "Bryan" audio and pitch shift it back up to verify

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
@L. Duse i agree, the hello Gordon account would be his best sock since the blatant pattern isn't there, at least to a casual observer.
Nothing hard in stone. @Hello Gordon was one of the few who defended Bryan Dunn other than his socks. That was suspicious. I pointed out some speech patterns Gordon uses like putting lol at the end of a sentence to be suspicious too.

Is the prominent picture of Hideo Kojima in Gordon's profile, considering that Bryan Dunn was on the side of the Sons of Kojima and the "detractors" of DSP, a mere coincidence?
Screenshot_20201221-085625_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don't think so.

And after I told @Ghostface Killer / @Bryan Dunn to turn off notifications and ignore us, I noticed that @Hello Gordon didn't come back to convince us that he isn't Bryan. Most users would after being tagged constantly.

(Though let's be honest, the only reason why I advised Bryan to turn off notifications and get his socks to stop convincing us that he isn't Bryan is because he will certainly give himself away if he does that. That makes whack-a-Dunn too easy.)

Last edited:

death of chans

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Nothing hard in stone. @Hello Gordon was one of the few who defended Bryan Dunn other than his socks. That was suspicious. I pointed out some speech patterns Gordon uses like putting lol at the end of a sentence to be suspicious too.

Is the prominent picture of Hideo Kojima in Gordon's profile, considering that Bryan Dunn was on the side of the Sons of Kojima and the "detractors" of DSP, a mere coincidence?

I don't think so.

And after I told @Ghostface Killer / @Bryan Dunn to turn off notifications and ignore us, I noticed that @Hello Gordon didn't come back to convince us that he isn't Bryan. Most users would after being tagged constantly.

(Though let's be honest, the only reason why I advised Bryan to turn off notifications and get his socks to stop convincing us that he isn't Bryan is because he will certainly give himself away if he does that. That makes whack-a-Dunn too easy.)
huh, i wasn't aware of the reference.

he does seem to place immense significance on his names and personas, so that'd fit and explain the inactivity on the part of @Ghostface Killer
... and there was this posted originally by @Sasquatch82 on the gunt board in the wolfpup87 interview.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
huh, i wasn't aware of the reference.

he does seem to place immense significance on his names and personas, so that'd fit and explain the inactivity on the part of @Ghostface Killer
... and there was this posted originally by @Sasquatch82 on the gunt board in the wolfpup87 interview.

Bryan also has at least been Plate Gang adjacent. See: the recent revival of his blood feud with Vidar, so until proven otherwise, I tend to believe that he was the mystery guest on the Ralph Dunking with Kenny stream.

I'm not about to isolate audio from a YouTube video, but the pitch shifting is pretty easy to do once that takes place

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1800995

I don't think so.

I have edited that post to include this.
Screenshot_20201221-085625_Samsung Internet.jpg

No *BBC* equals anger?! You get angry if you aren't sent pictures of Big Black Cock?

Very, very homoerotic, @Hello Gordon. As homoerotic as @Bryan Dunn.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
But @Ghostface Killer's profile has stuff like "Gonna stab, stab, stab you".

Equally over the top if not homoerotic. I think he is trying but failing to create a sock that isn't obviously @Bryan Dunn.
Well, yeah, but it's also in theme with the avatar. If he's making fundamental changes to the dunn procedure manual like that, I hope he figures out how to ignore us and start streaming regularly again. He'll be happier and he'll bring us so much joy

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I dont get why people make a big deal about their online profiles. I made this name as a meme because i dont have an online id i want to make known, didnt even have a pfp for months. Bryan and his king of pol shit did.

But that means that when they sock, they take that same mentality. I could make a sock and make it not look obvious because i dont think hard about it. Bryan tryhards sock accounts and lets his tism be way too well known as a result.

Bryan, learn from your mistakes already.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gordon is not Bryan. I am pretty sure now that Federal Agent was. You know why? Because @Ghostface Killer, who is 99.99% like Bryan, hasn't been here for 3 weeks and now his profile is set to private for some fucking reason. Just like Agent's when he left. If to assume that Bryan had 3 socks here at some point we need to assume that he has no job and doesn't sleep, then it's a very bad lead. As bad as "oh, he is a weeb now, because Jim is".

Or maybe he is just not him? Do you really think, that you are the first one to give him this advice? Explain then why after "listening to you" GFK went back online, called me psychopath and that I need to get help, which is 100% giveaway? And don't give me this "oh, this is Bryan trying to protect his new sock". when not only he tried to cover himself like he always does, but he also sperged at BSV, even though this is even better giveaway than jumping into his thread and defending his ass. Bryan is the same sped from three years ago, he isn't smarter and his skin isn't thicker, so if he is here, he is gonna jump into Ralph's subforum and gloat about his arrest, like he did, when he joined the Farms. Or about Metokur dying from cancer.

I have a feeling that Bryan is not here for the moment. Why? Because before that barely anyone knew who he is and what he's done, aside from his desire to rape heterosexuals, but now there is a good way to find out in 5-10 minutes.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
Or maybe he is just not him? Do you really think, that you are the first one to give him this advice?
@Ghostface Killer took my advice and stopped posting in this thread. Stopped reacting to people tagging him too. And I tag the hell out of him.

And if someone keeps on tagging me as I did with @Hello Gordon, you'd think you would react especially if I am not Bryan Dunn.

No one has told him specifically to turn off notifications for people tagging him, I noticed. You can say ignore your thread or ignore people tagging you but it is not as good as "switch off notifications".

In fact, when you say that he made his other socks private when he is moving on, I am more convinced he is using another sock.

Of course, while I am not 100% certain that Gordon is Bryan, I wouldn't completely dismiss that he isn't.

Last edited:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Ghostface Killer took my advice and stopped posting in this thread.
His last post in this thread was on Oct 29th, you gave him this advice the next day. He ran away, because people began connecting more and more dots. He just had too much faith in his "I am from Michigan" bullshit.

And if someone keeps on tagging me as I did with @Hello Gordon, you'd think you would react especially if I am not Bryan Dunn.
He barely replies to anyone, so that's not an argument. Just leaves his shit and that's it. Bryan is absolutely dependant on positive reactions and validation.

In fact, when you say that he made his other socks private when he is moving on, I am more convinced he is using another sock.
Then he would've stopped using Gordon too, because it is already compromised, but he didn't and barely uses it even to suck off people with likes in the thread about Ralph's arrest.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, you lot, I've edited out the gay-robot, but I am not sure this is Bryan for one simple reason - see the length of this video? This is all he says during the entirety of that 47 minute retardation.

And Bryan... I doubt he would be able to keep his cock smelling mouth shut during something like this. The last time he was even kicked for this by the people's vote.

EDIT: Look, I know even less about sound editing than about video editing and from what I've learned voice changers take out the highs and lows of the original source, but here is what I've got. It's not Bryan, even though he is equally retarded. Like everyone in that call.

Attachments

• ihatethis.mp3
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: