Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, you lot, I've edited out the gay-robot, but I am not sure this is Bryan for one simple reason - see the length of this video? This is all he says during the entirety of that 47 minute retardation.
View attachment 1802141

And Bryan... I doubt he would be able to keep his cock smelling mouth shut during something like this. The last time he was even kicked for this by the people's vote.

EDIT: Look, I know even less about sound editing than about video editing and from what I've learned voice changers take out the highs and lows of the original source, but here is what I've got. It's not Bryan, even though he is equally retarded. Like everyone in that call.
I'm pretty sure that's a plate member that goes by the name of psaiko. It becomes obvious towards the middle of the clip it's definitely not Bry Bry.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll have a chance to play around with the pitch shifter over the next couple of days. We will see what it turns up
Look, you can do this, but I really don't see a point. Even with the little work I've done it sounds nothing like Bryan. I am more interested why that retard would use voice changer at all, like someone can recognize his voice, even though he is just a member of some obscure circle of speds. Although, one of them said that he has 3 children, yet he has time to do something that juvenile and autistic, so maybe it's deadbeat dads club and that's how Bryan is connected to them.

naught

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Look, you can do this, but I really don't see a point. Even with the little work I've done it sounds nothing like Bryan. I am more interested why that retard would use voice changer at all, like someone can recognize his voice, even though he is just a member of some obscure circle of speds. Although, one of them said that he has 3 children, yet he has time to do something that juvenile and autistic, so maybe it's deadbeat dads club and that's how Bryan is connected to them.
Since it's related to the gunt, maybe the voice changer was a caller?
Or overly paranoid.
I wonder if Bryan actually offed himself but just didn't turn on the camera first like he kept saying we all hoped he'd do
As with most lolcows, too much of a narcissist.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope this ends like Joker, but he kills himself instead.

- You are awful, Null.
- Oh yeah? How am I awful?
- Banning me, merging accounts under my real name, creating a thread with my threats to sue the shit out of you, tagging every mod and admin, when I said I have a friend among them... You just wanted to make fun of me! You are just like the rest of them!

I wronged josh originally when I made a offhanded comment about mod access. I wrote him a letter apologising and he used it as ammo to make people publicly humilate me. Hes gone after my family. When it became clear that I would need to make a video on him to get him to stop, he sperged out and tried to post a bogus C&D that didnt enforce anything as a threat.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
- You are awful, Null.
- Oh yeah? How am I awful?
- Banning me, merging accounts under my real name, creating a thread with my threats to sue the shit out of you, tagging every mod and admin, when I said I have a friend among them... You just wanted to make fun of me! You are just like the rest of them!
That's another certified Dunn Head Scratcher. How do you get from "there's a guy making fun of me for shitting up his forum with my autism" to "I bet if I make a YouTube video about him, he'll have to stop laughing at me" ?

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's another certified Dunn Head Scratcher. How do you get from "there's a guy making fun of me for shitting up his forum with my autism" to "I bet if I make a YouTube video about him, he'll have to stop laughing at me" ?
Well, it wasn't that simple. At the time Bryan was banned from Farms, then banned legally, so it's obvious he was extremely bitter. Then the fact that in his autismo brain it looked like Null defended Ross by telling people to report him privately. Null also said, that Jim does it for money, but Bryan read it as "Ross paid Jim to leave him alone" or something, so he wanted to defend his only love by making a video on Null. Also, don't forget that Bryan is a living embodiment of Dunning-Kruger effect, so even if he had a right idea of the situation, he would've done something stupid regardless.

It's a real shame that he didn't make that video though, considering how he twisted his encounter with Vidar and still stands by that version to this day.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Well, it wasn't that simple. At the time Bryan was banned from Farms, then banned legally, so it's obvious he was extremely bitter. Then the fact that in his autismo brain it looked like Null defended Ross by telling people to report him privately. Null also said, that Jim does it for money, but Bryan read it as "Ross paid Jim to leave him alone" or something, so he wanted to defend his only love by making a video on Null. Also, don't forget that Bryan is a living embodiment of Dunning-Kruger effect, so even if he had a right idea of the situation, he would've done something stupid regardless.

It's a real shame that he didn't make that video though, considering how he twisted his encounter with Vidar and still stands by that version to this day.
The Kino that never was. Bry Bry, we know you'll read this one day: give us your distilled hottest takes on Josh

Stalovna

kiwifarms.net
Then the fact that in his autismo brain it looked like Null defended Ross by telling people to report him privately. Null also said, that Jim does it for money, but Bryan read it as "Ross paid Jim to leave him alone" or something,
I’ve been following this thread since before I made my account. Bryan’s lack of comprehension astounds me more than anything else about him.

When I first started following, I just assumed there was information I missed somewhere. When I’d go back and reread the relevant information, I realized I didn’t miss anything. He was completely wrong. Now, I just assume that whenever he describes something that happened or what someone said it is a gross mischaracterization of what actually happened or what was said.