Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i happened upon this (/Baph/ archive) blast from the past, there's some good memes, enjoy..
I love how they made this picture of Bryan. They knew something was fishy about him even back then in 2015.
77e6d88e4181ed8408a671fe30f3d42dee595683.jpg

note: im shocked brybry hasn't appeared on the of, especially given their hateon for nool...
Well, maybe he is there or on DHI or wherever else, but if he isn't he himself said why - KF is better, otherwise he would've been there.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
while i was slumming it over on the (onion farms) i happened upon this (/Baph/ archive) blast from the past, there's some good memes, enjoy..
note: im shocked brybry hasn't appeared on the of, especially given their hateon for nool...
Not only some good memes, there's some lore that I didn't know buried in there

These upstanding /baph/ citizens make the claim that Bry Bry doxed Liz Finnegan and made an e-harassment PA request back when she was in gaymergayte. Which would make the sequence of events this:
  1. Bry Bry slides on up in Liz's DMs
  2. Liz tells him she doesn't want a relationship at all and publishes DMs so he leaves her the fuck alone
  3. Bry Bry doxed her and provides her dox to /baph/, totally not for e-harassment revenge guys

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only some good memes, there's some lore that I didn't know buried in there

These upstanding /baph/ citizens make the claim that Bry Bry doxed Liz Finnegan and made an e-harassment PA request back when she was in gaymergayte. Which would make the sequence of events this:
  1. Bry Bry slides on up in Liz's DMs
  2. Liz tells him she doesn't want a relationship at all and publishes DMs so he leaves her the fuck alone
  3. Bry Bry doxed her and provides her dox to /baph/, totally not for e-harassment revenge guys
Yep. He then jumped on his Smashcast to say that he dindu noffin. Smashcast is dead, but I recall there was a recording of someone watching his Smashcast video on YouTube, but because YouTube search is terrible, I keep finding some irrelevant shit, like this:

Bryan and Krautist question Holocaust live, even though Bryan can't tell ubermensch from untermensch

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I'd normally ridicule Bryann for having a manbun, but since it's probably less disturbing than seeing his full, disheveled mane unleashed I'll give him a pass. He was only trying to impress Mrs. Fuentes after all.
Very disappointed in godwinson for not calling him Dr. Brain or Ghostface Killer and very surprised at Bryan for not using the platform to deny that Ghostface Killer is his account

Dom João

kiwifarms.net
I remember back in the day whenever a KoP sock account was discovered it would be immediately merged into his main account.
Is there any particular reason why the Dr. Brain or Ghostface Killer socks weren't merged this time? Bryan's posts are best enjoyed under his real name and face.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
I remember back in the day whenever a KoP sock account was discovered it would be immediately merged into his main account.
Is there any particular reason why the Dr. Brain or Ghostface Killer socks weren't merged this time? Bryan's posts are best enjoyed under his real name and face.
Null has probably washed his hands and decided not to engage at all while Bryan is in a relative stasis... although this PPP shit could kick him into involving himself in more shit again. Cows rarely change their ways!