Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 11 socks and counting

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Null has probably washed his hands and decided not to engage at all while Bryan is in a relative stasis... although this PPP shit could kick him into involving himself in more shit again. Cows rarely change their ways!
Nah, this has gone on for three socks now, so about a year. With all the existential/funding issues with the site over the last while, dealing with the Bryan Policy is likely to be near the bottom of anyone's priority list. Plus, he's just going to sock again, what does merging him accomplish in the grand scheme of things?

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
Nah, this has gone on for three socks now, so about a year. With all the existential/funding issues with the site over the last while, dealing with the Bryan Policy is likely to be near the bottom of anyone's priority list. Plus, he's just going to sock again, what does merging him accomplish in the grand scheme of things?
Well that's kind of what I mean, Bryan is not really sped-ing about or causing that much hassle at the moment, im sure null got fed up and can't be asked to verify and merge them

instythot

kiwifarms.net
So I missed what made Bryan lolcow status and to read through 300+ pages is not ideal can someone sum it up in a paragraph for the uninitiated? Since he has been teaming up with PPP from the Ralph saga moving forward he seems somewhat reasonable. I know he had some ties to metokur like they played vidya together.
Consistent public spergouts, desperate chasing of e-celebrities, online meltdowns, incredibly thin skin, constantly running off half-cocked

The first incident was getting excommunicated from gamergate for fabricating leaks from the owner of Gawker that were so embarassingly retarded that even Milo wouldn't touch them

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
So I missed what made Bryan lolcow status and to read through 300+ pages is not ideal can someone sum it up in a paragraph for the uninitiated? Since he has been teaming up with PPP from the Ralph saga moving forward he seems somewhat reasonable. I know he had some ties to metokur like they played vidya together.
You literally have to read the first post. @JuanButNotForgotten did a fantastic post detailing everything. Nothing Bryan does is reasonable in the long term.

Boyfriend Coefficient

lim n → ∞
kiwifarms.net
In addition to what the others have said he loves to larp as being in some position of authority or having some secret insider information for attention and will spergout if you question him. His favored tactic is to either claim to be a behavior therapist (he's not hes a line man) and diagnosis every one as a sociopath/narcissist (great copypasta) or tease having some secret audio but can't release it because his best friend Daddy Jim told him not to. @JuanButNotForgotten did an amazing job on the OP give it a read.
1613873246136.png

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since he has been teaming up with PPP from the Ralph saga moving forward he seems somewhat reasonable
Gunt 2.0 just uses him as cannon fodder. If Bryan fucks up and sun's gonna rise next morning, he can just say "it wasn't me, it was Bryan". Also, anyone who takes anything coming from his mouth seriously is a lolcow himself. Here is his Redemption arc in a nutshell.

In addition to what the others have said he loves to larp as being in some position of authority
Not only that, when I was reading through his old posts from 2017 it boggled my mind that he behaved like he's been here for a decade or something. Even though he had a thread here, where he was melting down every couple of months, he acted like mods were his friends and Null was his homie, who would tolerate him no matter what. That's some top level delusions right there.

Last edited:

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
attention whore repressed homosexual with strong cock lust

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr he's gay lol

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, when I was reading through his old posts from 2017 it boggled my mind that he behaved like he's been here for a decade or something. Even though he had a thread here, where he was melting down every couple of months, he acted like mods were his friends and Null was his homie, who would tolerate him no matter what. That's some top level delusions right there.
I mean I kind of get that, given several of us consider Bryan a friend and all we do is give him life-sustaining advice.
He just thus far has stubbornly refused to accept it.
Really he should come back here and we can all just hash it out.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
I mean I kind of get that, given several of us consider Bryan a friend and all we do is give him life-sustaining advice.
He just thus far has stubbornly refused to accept it.
Really he should come back here and we can all just hash it out.

Well I'm of the mindset that the advice that I gave to him before was simply so he would fuck off and stop acting like a horrible case of herpes. Not because I liked him, I don't actually think many of us who interacted with him and did this shit liked him or consider him a friend.

He really shouldn't come back, he should fuck off and stay fucked off. Once he starts up on something he won't fucking let go, again, like herpes, or a pitbull in a nursery.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Well I'm of the mindset that the advice that I gave to him before was simply so he would fuck off and stop acting like a horrible case of herpes. Not because I liked him, I don't actually think many of us who interacted with him and did this shit liked him or consider him a friend.

He really shouldn't come back, he should fuck off and stay fucked off. Once he starts up on something he won't fucking let go, again, like herpes, or a pitbull in a nursery.
He's been gone for a while and he's been getting into bloodsports purely as an OBS slave who isn't allowed to talk these days. Maybe he's figured out how to stay involved in faggy e-drama without spraying spaghetti on everything, and even more optimistically, finally took notes on the many "How Bryan could avoid detection while socking" posts in here. Or just doesn't log in anymore.