Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 13 socks and counting, now soaked in deer piss

• DDoS is active again.

BSV

Alpha chad Detractor type guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bryannew.png2021-07-18 (4).png

I just have to post these pictures together. Just look how Bryan was just a few years ago.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't remember if we knew if the wife was there, but the kid might have even been crying in mom's arms
I've already said that - I wasn't able to catch a sheesh from anyone else. There were only Bryan, his daughter and that other guy.

but babies cry for all kinds of reasons including "I don't wanna go down for a nap"
In the end you can hear that infant is way closer than she was, which leads me to believe that Bryan finally took her in his arms. If she was with her mother then again she didn't say anything, like "here is your daddy" or "Bryan, take her, please".

View attachment 2370019View attachment 2370020

I just have to post these pictures together. Just look how Bryan was just a few years ago.
And when he was with Sarah he was even lifting and knew how to shave and trim his hair. Now he looks like Tommy Tooter.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
And when he was with Sarah he was even lifting and knew how to shave and trim his hair. Now he looks like Tommy Tooter.
Well that'll come down to different nagging levels/styles. If the current wife is happy with a rapidly bloating hobo, Bryan's gonna be happy to be a rapidly bloating hobo. I think it would make Vidar's day to get "soaked with deer piss" added to the thread title, though

It feels really weird to type "hobo" instead of "homo" in this thread, btw

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Bryan is a bad dad and I think his daughter will be just fine.
You're probably more right on this than people in thread would like to admit. No father is a perfect dad, but Bryan is obviously trying at the very least. He's also present and active in a non-blended family, which is way ahead of most people in general these days, let alone the people we study.

Plus, I don't think kids that are the age of Bryan's are going to get to grow up having the luxury of a sense of privacy. She's gonna have a permanent record of the embarrassing moments of everyone she knows by the time she's in high school

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're probably more right on this than people in thread would like to admit. No father is a perfect dad, but Bryan is obviously trying at the very least. He's also present and active in a non-blended family, which is way ahead of most people in general these days, let alone the people we study.

Plus, I don't think kids that are the age of Bryan's are going to get to grow up having the luxury of a sense of privacy. She's gonna have a permanent record of the embarrassing moments of everyone she knows by the time she's in high school
Isn't it a bit optimistic thinking Bryan can shut off his mental disorders just because he had a child? The only thing I can see different with him, is that he has some sort of eating disorder. My logical conclusion is that his family life is a nightmare. What even will suggest he is some happy nurturing father?

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes you have to let babies cry so they get on a schedule. It's painful, but it's a part of parenting. A child crying for amounts of time isn't necessarily a sign of neglect.

If Bryan wants to make videos showing us how he hunts by going to a local park I don't see the harm. What he said wasn't wrong, but I think deer hunting is an autumn activity and in a more heavily trafficked area than most hunters would prefer. They were kind of cozy.

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it a bit optimistic thinking Bryan can shut off his mental disorders just because he had a child? The only thing I can see different with him, is that he has some sort of eating disorder. My logical conclusion is that his family life is a nightmare. What even will suggest he is some happy nurturing father?

You're just saying that because in your heart you know that you and Bry Bry belong together. It's true love.
True love.png

I'm kind of surprised, you usually are pretty mild about shitting on Bry.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying he's suddenly not Bryan. I'm saying that he's actively trying to raise the child and is present as part of a family which is pretty important and more than a whole lot of American kids get these days

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If Bryan wants to make videos showing us how he hunts by going to a local park I don't see the harm. What he said wasn't wrong, but I think deer hunting is an autumn activity and in a more heavily trafficked area than most hunters would prefer. They were kind of cozy.
I don't think he needed to douse himself in deer piss to do that.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're just saying that because in your heart you know that you and Bry Bry belong together
You fawned over Chibi's nudes for fuck's sake, so I have the same question for you, thirsty motherfucker.

No father is a perfect dad
No father is Bryan Dunn either. Hell, look at Bryan's parents and look how he turned out to be. And in the case of his daughter it's gonna be even worse.

What even will suggest he is some happy nurturing father?
The fact that Bryan considers himself a good father is already a sign of things going sideways. When he is boasting about something it's always a lie.

Sometimes you have to let babies cry so they get on a schedule. It's painful, but it's a part of parenting. A child crying for amounts of time isn't necessarily a sign of neglect.
Yeah, it's just so happened that her father was sperging about some dead MMO, parenting 101.

Barbarus

VAE VICTIS!
kiwifarms.net
Of course the child is going to be physically fine, the concern is about how Bryan doing the same shit he always does will bring his family into the spotlight similar to how it happened with the ex that weev was banging. The dude will do some stupid shit, make a video or call out on some retard and his daughter and girlfriends pictures will end up in this thread as a doxxxpost. Bryan will go mad and things will heat up once again. The retard can't stay away from drama and it will end up going to his family like it did last time.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

Bryan decided to shrewdly game the algorithm and cater to the demographic who wants to hear him talk about raising his daughter while also hearing him eat breakfast with the camera pointed at the ceiling of his car this morning.

He seems pretty relaxed and calm here fwiw

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bryan decided to shrewdly game the algorithm and cater to the demographic who wants to hear him talk about raising his daughter while also hearing him eat breakfast with the camera pointed at the ceiling of his car this morning.

He seems pretty relaxed and calm here fwiw
How creepy. I genuinely shudder when Narcissistic liars randomly have to assure everyone their family life is perfect. It might be, and Bryan may be a "supervisor running his own area" as well. Like any expert that have just finished an apprenticeship will do.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
How creepy. I genuinely shudder when Narcissistic liars randomly have to assure everyone their family life is perfect. It might be, and Bryan may be a "supervisor running his own area" as well. Like any expert that have just finished an apprenticeship will do.
The part I will never understand is this:

Bryan doesn't like most of us. Why try so hard to convince us that his life is great?