Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
The issue people had in the fight thread is that it's obvious BryBry is being a hilarious retard. He's essentially been brain damaged since around 2015. So to actively post in ways to undermine BryBry being himself, that is, hilarious, wasn't taken well. Particularly on a board which is about watching someone else act colossally retarded. We were all enjoying him acting colossally retarded.

I've come to enjoy the Bryan Dunn cycle ironically, and I think you guys should too. Let him sperg out, please. I understand sometimes his bullshit is so much someone has to call him out, but don't forget he's funniest when he thinks he's getting away with it.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let him sperg out, please.
>didn't stop after Denton leaks fuck up
>didn't stop after WHAT'S UP GAMERGATE fuck up
>didn't stop after getting caught in his own thread
>didn't stop after getting caught socking
>didn't stop after "wife" fiasco
>didn't stop after the ban
>didn't stop after all his socks were merged into @Bryan Dunn
>didn't stop after fucking up with "ROSS TOUCHED A CHILD I SWEAR" and getting banned again
>didn't stop after C&D was filed and mailed to his house
>didn't stop after Metokur cemented his image as cockthirsty outline enthusiast
>didn't stop after @BoomerPhil fiasco
>didn't stop after becoming a father albeit against his will
>didn't stop after getting caught socking and merged again
>didn't stop after getting banned again
>didn't stop after posting video with his daughter and sperging at Null like it was his fault
>didn't stop after getting married albeit with this face :suffering:
>didn't stop after all of KF found out that his father is a kid didler
>didn't stop after even Gunt's thread got tired of his shit
>didn't stop after OP of his thread become something more that just two sentences about Gamergate
>and all other misc shit that didn't stop him

I don't think you understand. Bryan just can't stop being a sperg and we can't stop him either. He was mocked and ridiculed by this place for years and yet he keeps socking. Besides, kicking him in the balls makes him sperg even more. But that's funny how he went from "I AM NOT A COW" to "please, watch my boxing videos, please". At least Ethan Ralph is honest in his hatred towards this place despite being a subhuman.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Aside from the reading of the grievances and the counting of the chins, this chat was my favorite part of the stream, and I was surprised nobody said what I was thinking:

"Nobody has so much as even mentioned Twitter in passing for this entire stream, why would bring this up unless you definitely had a Twitter account you were proud that nobody found you on yet?"

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>didn't stop after Denton leaks fuck up
>didn't stop after WHAT'S UP GAMERGATE fuck up
>didn't stop after getting caught in his own thread
>didn't stop after getting caught socking
>didn't stop after "wife" fiasco
>didn't stop after the ban
>didn't stop after all his socks were merged into @Bryan Dunn
>didn't stop after fucking up with "ROSS TOUCHED A CHILD I SWEAR" and getting banned again
>didn't stop after C&D was filed and mailed to his house
>didn't stop after Metokur cemented his image as cockthirsty outline enthusiast
>didn't stop after @BoomerPhil fiasco
>didn't stop after becoming a father albeit against his will
>didn't stop after getting caught socking and merged again
>didn't stop after posting video with his daughter and sperging at Null like it was his fault
>didn't stop after getting married albeit with this face :suffering:
>didn't stop after all of KF found out that his father is a kid didler
>didn't stop after even Gunt's thread got tired of his shit
>didn't stop after OP of his thread become something more that just two sentences about Gamergate
>and all other misc shit that didn't stop him

I don't think you understand. Bryan just can't stop being a sperg and we can't stop him either. He was mocked and ridiculed by this place for years and yet he keeps socking. Besides, kicking him in the balls makes him sperg even more. But that's funny how he went from "I AM NOT A COW" to "please, watch my boxing videos, please". At least Ethan Ralph is honest in his hatred towards this place despite being a subhuman.
You simply can't turn off being insane. The guy goes in random Discord chats to stream himself boxing a bag really slow and weak. To own Etahan Ralph? Even though they probably don't know either of them. It doesn't make any sense. It's a bit of a schism with the world normal people live in, and whatever delusion Bryan King of the children dunn is experiencing.

instythot

Shit-stirring retard
kiwifarms.net
Look, this thread is getting out of hand. All of you motherfuckers are Bryan Dunn, and the ones who aren't are TXT and Fred Fuchs. I don't think BSV even existed, he was an elaborate long con by Bryan to own the ayylawgs.

Furthermore, Joshua Conner Moon is also Bryan. How the fuck could a site this technologically advanced fail to implement a device ban unless the goal was to make sure Bryan could sock as much as he wanted? Also, Josh is fat and hasn't shown his face in years. Coincidence? I think not

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You simply can't turn off being insane. The guy goes in random Discord chats to stream himself boxing a bag really slow and weak. To own Etahan Ralph? Even though they probably don't know either of them. It doesn't make any sense. It's a bit of a schism with the world normal people live in, and whatever delusion Bryan King of the children dunn is experiencing.
Nah, that's just low self-esteem and lack of self-awareness. He just found the closest cow to himself and now is trying to flex on him. After all, Anthony did the same thing.

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
I tried to help him not make a fool out of himself. I really tried.

I find it funny that he doesn't realise that TeamBryBry are on his side because they want to laugh at him. Once @Jester69 said what virtually everyone is thinking both on TeamRalph and TeamBryBry, he suddenly realises this and deletes everything.

Why is it just so hard to ignore the detractors, haydurs or the a-logs? I am sorry, @Jester69 but you aren't exactly a big channel and yet @Children of the King deleted everything. Personally, I think it is silly blaming the a-logs or Jester69 for the removal of Bryan Dunn training videos and scaring him off the Internet.

At the end of the day, it is KingofPol who scared himself off, despite all of the advice given to him, I understand people will be unhappy that they can't laugh at him but they should know how he behaves.
We've all tried.
Bryan won't ever let us, his friends, help him through these difficult times.

As a reminder also that indignant insistence does not equal truth:

notkopyeahright.jpg

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
"Stop questioning the narrative or we will harrass you"
Bryan Dunn alogs might actually beat Dsp alogs in terms of mentall illness.
Narrative? That is a bit autistic an expression.

So I take it you know full well the reputation of this site as a "doxxing and harassment" site when you signed up. If you want to risk that to "question the narrative" whatever that means, I guess I have nothing else to say.

But what I offer is just advice. Take it or leave it.

Vidar certified @Chris Mclean as Not Bryan, which should be as good as gold around these parts
Yes. Autistic as he is, he does not exhibit the brand of autism or psychosis as KingofPol. @Children of the King on other hand can pass off as KingofPol.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Spanish Inquisition at no point included friends giving a person heartfelt advice in order to greatly improve their quality of life.
Bryan should fight Ralph, yes.
And then succeed where Warski failed in actually continuing with the training regimen.
Given the weight gain, it should be a sumo match. Or an eating contest. Either or tbh.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think you can do such a pixel perfect version of King of pol. @Children of the King is king of pol. This is just as obvious as Ghost face killer, if not even more.

"Stop questioning the narrative or we will harrass you"
Bryan Dunn alogs might actually beat Dsp alogs in terms of mentall illness.

I am sorry someone once mistook your for king of pol. But why on earth would you belive that @Children of the King isn't him. In your infinite wisdom what reason do you have?

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DJ Axel takes the only victory lap a gay furry could possibly take:

ooof @Children of the King isn't it about time with some epic Ayylawg slaying? I don't think you mind terribly being pissed on by a deer. But now you look about as tough as a little girl in a dress playing with my little pony. It's a far cry from epic boxing champion or whatever delusion you had earlier.