Bryan Dunn / King of /pol/ (KoP) / The Armed Toast / The Exceptional Detective / BoomerPhil - Severely paranoid thin-skinned attention whore with hate/real boner for Ralph, Null, Jim, BSV, etc. "Right kind of gay" and "verified female". Legally banned from KF, 14 socks and counting, LOST A FIGHT TO THE GUNT OF ALL PEOPLE

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
Well let me explain. I am an expert in Bryan Dunn (trust me)
Bryan is a schizophrenic man with an internet connection. He derailed me and many other peoples day with his delusional madness. And I am now here writing about it.

It's all janny @AltisticRight and @Sam Losco 's fault.

Because Bryan don't like Ethan ralph, he can do what he wants and it's stupid.

That is why. Have a nice day!
Sounds like a sad existence if that's what you're an expert in.

Edited spelling because I can't English.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like a sad existence if that's what you're an expert in.

Edited spelling because I can't English.
I am glad I have other areas of expertise as well. It doesn't excuse my expertise in dunnology. But if I knew. I probably wouldn't chose this. It sort of just happened gradually. It may be a curse, but how could I live with myself if I didn't say anything?

GayestFurryTrash

kiwifarms.net
I am glad I have other areas of expertise as well. It doesn't excuse my expertise in dunnology. But if I knew. I probably wouldn't chose this. It sort of just happened gradually. It may be a curse, but how could I live with myself if I didn't say anything?
I still don't know who you are, but I know that feel. I'm my friend circle's internet drama source so like at least once a month they'll all gather around me to hear the horrid tales of the Internet and the weirdos on it, maybe one day I'll find myself talking about whoever this Dunn person is and I don't if it would be more pathetic if I ever talk about him or if he's never noteworthy enough.

BSV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don't know who you are, but I know that feel. I'm my friend circle's internet drama source so like at least once a month they'll all gather around me to hear the horrid tales of the Internet and the weirdos on it, maybe one day I'll find myself talking about whoever this Dunn person is and I don't if it would be more pathetic if I ever talk about him or if he's never noteworthy enough.
My closest friends and sister know who King of pol, aka Bryan Dunn is. i have enjoyed sharing his exploits and lies about me because it's insane and funny. I would not talk about him to anyone else. Because it's clearly not easy to explain. Some people probably don't get why this person calls me a pedophile and say these ting. If they don't know me that would be ultra weird.

In a lesser degree. I talk about @Null and kiwifarms. But it looms like a shadow that it's indexed in search engines, sadly someone search my name they read Bryans absolute madness about me. Someone in my family thought they got super secret information about me being a pedo. They just found my thread and found Bryans OP about me. it didn't occur to them that it was 200 pages about autism that explains he is a psycho after what he wrote.

However I respect Josh and his website. I genuinely support him and what he is doing. Even if I have to endure mild discomfort because of Bryan. I like freedom of expression and I think over time. What bullshit Bryan writes will be just a joke.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fuck did you quote me here for? From a completely different thread, on a completely different subforum. Who the fuck are you and who the fuck is Bryan Dunn?
Well, part of this exceptional shit is yours, so...

So, CoK was his recent sock. Can we call it the "CoK Sock"?
Cause there is no sock like CoK sock
Close the door and turn the lock
CoK sock, my CoK sock
Tell them "I am not Dunn" and set me free

P.S. Careful @Sammich, I've heard that's the shortest way to carpal tunnel syndrome and hairy palms.
RUOK.PNG

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
Well, part of this exceptional shit is yours, so...

Cause there is no sock like CoK sock
Close the door and turn the lock
CoK sock, my CoK sock
Tell them "I am not Dunn" and set me free

P.S. Careful @Sammich, I've heard that's the shortest way to carpal tunnel syndrome and hairy palms.
View attachment 2630712
This faggot is crying over negrating.

GayestFurryTrash

kiwifarms.net
You are an a-log, just like him. Stop it. That's not good for you.
The fuck are you talking about? I don't even know who the fuck you are, who the fuck this Dunn dude is or why the fuck you decided to tag me out of fucking nowhere.

Did you just go through the fucking gunt subforum and pick a couple random idiots to message and see what happened? God damn image letting yourself get into such a fucking troll shield existence you browse a subforum and just message random fucking users and be like 'hey, stop making fun of my Internet daddy.'

Do a flip and make a positive change in your life for once.

PuniPuniFag

kiwifarms.net
I'm actually kind of sad his Exceptional Detective channel got scrubbed. There were a couple episodes that were pretty entertaining to watch.

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
All this infighting.
Remember we are here to help Bryan navigate the choppy seas, not get pulled under the waves ourselves.

But for an icebreaker, remember the time he said goodbye and that he would delete his account and password then turned up hours later under another alt defending himself.
To be that dim and gay.

Sheryl Nome

Listen to my song
kiwifarms.net
Stop arguing over gay shit morons. This is a thread about Brybry's spergery, not getting upset over someone negrating posts

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stop arguing over gay shit morons. This is a thread about Brybry's spergery, not getting upset over someone negrating posts
Nah, I just want guntboard niggers to go back to their cesspit. One Bryan is enough already for this thread.

But for an icebreaker, remember the time he said goodbye and that he would delete his account and password then turned up hours later under another alt defending himself.
Not really. He said "I AM LEAVING FOR REAL THIS TIME IN TWO HOURS SO YOU BETTER ASK ME ANYTHING TO GET INCREDIBLY TWISTED AND OUTRIGHT DECEITFUL ANSWERS". He then either was in read-only mode for almost two months or used some undiscovered sock, but yeah, he wasn't posting here as it seems.

But if you think that Bryan left for good this time, I have good news for you - he will rather lose his family then stop checking his thread.
OHLOL.PNG